Overlapping SARM cycles, help with dosages

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
Hallo all,

I just recently finished a 10 week 2 SARM stack of mk-2866 (20mg daily) and GW-501516 (15mg daily) cycle, which provided some decent results and great injury healing capabilities.
Im currently in lay last week of PCT and was considering after a few weeks to start an MK-2866 and MK-677 cycle.

I have read around and seen that to get the true benefits of the GH capabilities of the MK-677, its needs to be for at least 3-5 months.
So in seeing that, and that MK-677 should NOT raise my estrogen levels to alarm a SERM, I was wondering if it would be ok to run something like this......

1. MK-677 (at what dosage, I have no idea, hence the title I'm looking for a little input) for 4.5 months, 18 weeks to be exact.
with MK-2866 for the first 8 weeks at 25mg/daily
2. Then, 4 weeks of PCT consisting of clomid with other natural test boosters.
3. Then, and heres where my question lays..... Would it be ok to finish the last 6 weeks of the 18 week MK-677 cycle stacking it with LGD-4033 at say 10mg/ daily for 6 weeks (Welcome for input on the dosage)

So theres my question, sorry its so wordy but heres what the full layout would like.

Weeks 1-18:
MK-677 @ ?mg/daily

Weeks 1-8:
MK-2866 @ 25mg/daily

Weeks 9-12:
PCT from the MK-2866 while continuing taking MK-677

Weeks 13-18:
LGD-4033 @ ?mg/daily while continuing taking MK-677

Weeks 19-22:
PCT from the LGD-4033

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
You are going to take mk2866 for 8 weeks, then pct for four and immedietly start again with lgd? No. Not smart.

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
You think 3 weeks after my 4 weeks of pct would be good to go? As I understand it Ostarine isn't very suppressive, making it easier to ramp levels back up allowing you to start another cycle earlier. I take it I'm wrong in that assumption?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
You think 3 weeks after my 4 weeks of pct would be good to go? As I understand it Ostarine isn't very suppressive, making it easier to ramp levels back up allowing you to start another cycle earlier. I take it I'm wrong in that assumption?
You should have 12 weeks in total off of anabolics as you would have had 8 weeks osta and 4 weeks serm, but yes 7 weeks off after your final serm dose is much better than 4. The most risky id be willing to get is to rev up at the week 10 mark. No reason to play russian roulette with your hormones just because you cant wait a few extra weeks, especially as you will still be “on” MK677 and should still be making good gains in your time off/ pct