Overkill supp, but want an opinion (rad140, ostarine s4)

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Sooo what’s up guys...

I’m on hella stack right now but here’s my situation. I was in rad140 from a supplement store near me... HOLY BALLS DID THE GAIN TRAIN COME TO STATION. I was in for 4 weeks but sadly waited close to the end to grab another bottle to go for 8 weeks. They didn’t have it but stupidly I still wanted to be “on”

They had one of those horribly dosed “quad stacks”. It had gw501 sr9009 s4 and ostarine in it...

From what I know I know there’s barely a point in stacking multiple sarms due to receptor competition...

Now understand (sorry for this long post) I have had a bad knee for a couple months now. I only chose the quad stack out of interest of the ostarine for its supposed healing properties. Now I’m only a week in to this stack, and I can DIP on me bad knee! No problem! It doesn’t hurt going up steps or anything! Amazing if you ask me...

However this is the next stupid/hard part... I went back to the shop to buy some phenibut and seen the rad140 was back in stock!! I was fuming.. I missed the strength I had while on the rad140 as it dropped off when I stopped... stupidly I grabbed a bottle out of impulsive temptation. I’ve been off the rad140 for almost a week.

1. Will the rad140 kick in right away if I start it up?
2. Is there a way to get the strength and aggression back by adding the rad140 and half dosing the quad?
3. Can half dosing the quad stack, heal my knee however still give me all the benefits of rad140 or will they compete?

If you read this all you’re amazing

TLDR; quad stack has ostarine + s4 in it (25mg/30mg) could I keep this going while I hop back on the rad140 and get the strength of the rad140 with the healing of the ostarine plus maybe drying of the s4?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can stack it all. It’s honestly still small potatoes, man. As long as you feel fine, it’s alright.

SARMs actually compete with each other less than regular AAS, because SARMs are more selective to different tissues, and guys stack AAS just fine.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would assume the Rad to kick in as quickly as it did when you started taking it the first time. Possibly even sooner if you didn't have a long break. Sarms are stacked pretty regulary and I personally have never bought the "not worth stacking due to competing of receptors". At least not on a practical level.