Outside backer's Wife tests java soap for her belly

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Thats right, My poor wife lol, all 120lbs of here got blessed By me 2 yrs ago to the tune of a 10.5 lb boy. This allowed her to ever so gracefully balloon up to about 180lbs all belly. I mean she wore her orignal jeans unbutton in the 9th month.

well the skin doesnt like that so her sides have some stretch marks and im sick of hearing her complain.

she used it last night. im gonna snap some pics of the marks at day 1 15 and 30 and so on in hope of lightening the marks a bit:cheers:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
:D Cool, you wife is really pretty from what I recall! :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wife older pic but

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yes, she is about 2 weeks into it I have updated pics, but im searching frantically for the starter pics. My latop **** on me and I lost everything im hoping I uploaded them, the smell os this soap is great as is the efoliating factor

very gritty, very good soap

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks ago these were dark, she is very self consious of them and hates them with all her might lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Updates

Her stretch marks have lightened dramatically, I mean they arent that dark color anymore and blend in the skin so much.

But the biggest thing we have noticed is how much longer her tan has kept.

We got back from Myrtle Beach 2 weeks ago. My wife hasnt seen the sun since then and today she was asked where she tans at and it look as if she got back from teh beach yesterday.

the exfoliating and moisturizing has been very well pronounced.

SO much Im purchasing more for myself and My neighbors wife is using it herself

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, those actually don't look bad at all. Looks like it's working.

Just and FYI, if she wants a darker and longer lasting tan(perhaps to help hid the marks even more) get her to take about 3-5gr of Tyrosine per day.

Edit: Oh yeah, and you have a very pretty wife OB.... congrats you lucky dog.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Excuse my ignorance but....what is "Java soap"?

What's in it and where can it be purchased?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
stand bye for updated pics.

this soap is great. my nieghbors wives are using it as well.

the best thing i love about this and i cant stop harping about it is the exfoliating effect

i really feel clean when i use it

but the smell is great. at night our beds smell of java :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stand bye for updated pics.

this soap is great. my nieghbors wives are using it as well.

the best thing i love about this and i cant stop harping about it is the exfoliating effect

i really feel clean when i use it

but the smell is great. at night our beds smell of java :D
Nothing like a bed full of Java Lovin'

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might have to give this a try for my surgery scars!
You wont regret it, my hubby has massive scarrring on both arms and one of them is keloid (sp) based. They have gotten lighter and the keloid one is smooth now and has lost the purple color.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yes almsot all the red purple color of the marks are gone, they have lightend up alot, pics should be up today

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some myself as I have a ton of stretch marks everywhere unfortunately. Actually it's not bad, but I do have them alot of places.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
freakin wife last night was being a clown, didnt want to snap pics of her belly, she said today after work ( we were going out and she was all dressed up lol)

thanks for your patience

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So OB from a spectator point of view, or maybe an active bathtime participant, do you see a change still in your wifes belly? How are you like the overall packaging, scent time of bar lasting and etc...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
the scent is amazing!...gf just started, imn using a bar too, not for stretch marks, just cause it smells amazing, and makes my skin really soft..hahaha...ill update the gf's experience with it in a separate thread after a week,so im not jacking OB's thread

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh much appreciated John...I'll do my Aspire sample log for you guys as well.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ahh much appreciated John...I'll do my Aspire sample log for you guys as well.
deal....lol...thanks crader....i want feedback from dsade aswell..haha

btw im going to order alot more soap next time, gf's family and mine all love the smell of it. And I definetly need a bar for my gym bag too...good stuff guys

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
her is the situation, after i flew out of here My wife flew home with my son for a few weeks to ease the loss to my son. she will reutrn to our home on the 15th, ive already contacted here and told her she needs to post the pics or email the final pics

I will say this however. the stretch marks lightened up considerably but the biggest thing i saw was her ability to keep her tan light yrs longer then me which pissed me off lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ouch sorry your away from the family. That has to be hard. We sent her a complimentary bar so she can keep her tan ;) Let us know when she gets time to update..stay safe

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
finally after threatening to kill her she sent me her pics. although the wrong pose, she loves the soap and wants me to send her more

these were dark purple all the way to her belly button now u can barely see them around her belly button area

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad she like it. Now when you get her some you will have three to choose from. Regular and Jumbo and liquid body wash. Glad to see your still okay over there.