Outlaw Aesthetics?

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Anyone heard of them or have any experience with them? I have seen their DMZ Supreme, Epivar, and and Deccadrol, but haven't heard of them much anywhere.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d stay away from any company that doesn’t have a whole lot of feedback. Look into predatornutrition; they’re a board sponsor here and they’ve got a great selection to choose from :]

KamikazeKiid

Awards
I’d stay away from any company that doesn’t have a whole lot of feedback. Look into predatornutrition; they’re a board sponsor here and they’ve got a great selection to choose from :]
I'd agree normally but there's a place going out of business near me and all their stock is going mad cheap. They had these and was thinking about getting them strictly because the deal. My next PH order I'm looking at German Pharmaceutical, they've got pretty good feedback on this forum.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd agree normally but there's a place going out of business near me and all their stock is going mad cheap. They had these and was thinking about getting them strictly because the deal. My next PH order I'm looking at German Pharmaceutical, they've got pretty good feedback on this forum.
I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews with gp tbh. And I wouldn’t waste your time with the stuff from your local supp shop either; I got burned by a local supp shop before so I don’t really trust them.

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Really? Ive only seen good things on here about their PH.

Macka612

Awards
Anyone heard of them or have any experience with them? I have seen their DMZ Supreme, Epivar, and and Deccadrol, but haven't heard of them much anywhere.
Did you end up trying any of the outlaw aesthetics products? Also looking into their dmz supreme or dymethadrone.