Out of town. Forgot my HCG

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I’m on the other side of the country and forgot my HCG. I’m here for. 2 weeks.

I add 1000iu if HCG / week to my TRT protocol, been doing that for 3 years or so.

What should I do? Is this gonna **** me up?

Should I take more when I get back?

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am on test and hcg also long term. In your situation, I would be irritated for forgetting it, but that is all. I would not worry. When I got back, I would resume the normal protocol and not make up for any missed doses. 2 weeks with no hcg is not a big deal. Lots of people do not even us it. I would expect some mild aches in the testes near the end of the 2 weeks.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It'll be fine. Missing a couple weeks won't hurt anything. Some clinics even suggest alternating 3 months on, 3 months off. Which may not be necessary or optimal. But either way, missing two weeks won't make any difference. I wouldn't sweat it at all.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It'll be fine. Missing a couple weeks won't hurt anything. Some clinics even suggest alternating 3 months on, 3 months off. Which may not be necessary or optimal. But either way, missing two weeks won't make any difference. I wouldn't sweat it at all.
Theres your answer. You wont even notice it outside of mentally knowing it's not there

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Two weeks isn't going to hurt anything. More of a mental thing. Think of the guys that run through a 10 week cycle with no HCG and just throw it in the end for PCT. You should be fine. The mind plays some crazy tricks on you. Especially if you are OCD about your schedule. Just let it go as hard as it may seem.