OTC Test Boosters When To Cycle

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I read on some forums or website recommendation to cycle OTC test booster or else body just kicks in negative feedback and such supplements becomes useless if used daily.

For example HCGenerate is recommended to be used 5 days on then 2 days off.

And then we have some supplements where recommendation says use up to 12 weeks every day - like Endosurge, Bioforge...

How to really decide when to cycle an OTC test booster and when to use daily?

Could anybody make a list of what supplements to cycle and what to use daily?

If not by products at least by ingredients like Tongkat Ali cycle 5on 2off...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take daa and have for 8 months now.

to answer your question a test booster is good and needs to be used, in my opinion for at least eight weeks.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I take daa and have for 8 months now.

to answer your question a test booster is good and needs to be used, in my opinion for at least eight weeks.
Thx for your reply but my question is to use it daily for up to 12 weeks or cycle it (not use daily).

For DAA even that 1 study was 12 days on then 12 days off and some use it daily for even longer than 12 weeks hence my confusion what to take, how long and to cycle or not.

If somebody could put like a manual list of:
- what is recommended to take as an OTC test booster,
- for how long to take it
- and whether to take daily or to cycle

now that would be amazing and worth a sticky topic.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no real guide you take what works for you. If 8 weeks on BioForge or Supremacy works for you at the recommended dosage awesome. There's no real set of guidelines on how to take. I usually go a month or so and usually go with the adage time on equals time off or atleast 4 weeks.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no science, just best practice. I follow the guidelines set by the manufacturer and it serves me just fine. The only one I don't is DAA. I finish a bottle, wait 2 weeks, and then start again. I prefer it that way.