OTC PCT idea...

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm utterly fascinated with DS's, and I just wanted to get some thoughts on this PCT protocol I'm in the process of designing. This would be for a milder cycle, such as 5 wks @ 75 of H-drol. I know that most people prefer the idea of SERM's but I wanted to see if the knowledge I'm building is being applied correctly. Anyway, here's what I've come up with:

Formadrol Extreme (#caps): 4/4/3/2
6-bromo: 75/50/50/25 or 50/50/25/25/25eod
Inhibit-E: 75/75/50/50/25
Lean Extreme: 0/RD/RD/RD/RD (RD=recommended dose)
Possibly i3c?

Other than a SERM (the point of this exercise being to do everything OTC), any glaring omissions? Would this PCT be overkill (I know almost everything mentioned is an AI)? My buddy and I discussed this purely as a matter of interest, and I thought it'd be cool to get some experienced input.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
way overkill man. stick to one AI

for example:
Inhibit e
2/2/1/1
Lean extreme or reduce xt
0/0/3/3/3/3
i3c or PCT Assist
6/6/6/6

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
way overkill man. stick to one AI

for example:
Inhibit e
2/2/1/1
Lean extreme or reduce xt
0/0/3/3/3/3
i3c or PCT Assist
6/6/6/6
Thanks a ton!
Just wondering (and maybe somebody associated with LG will chime in on this), but do you feel that Formadrol just doesn't have the ingredients you would want to balance out with the ATD (or 6-bromo if one went that route)? I know it contains some AI's but I guess I didn't realize it lacked anything one might want for this type of PCT. Any other all in one PCT products you'd use as a base for something like this?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you kill estrogen it will take longer to recover and you will feel like a 60 yr old man due to dry joints. Lower estrogen but not kill it.