Osterine? Does it Really Help Joints and Connective Tissues Heal Faster?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Every so often I sleep weird on my shoulder and it gets f’kt up for a few days putting a damper on my continued progress….

Other times on occasion my knees get creaky form a 3-4 mile run and I am hobbling up and down stairs like a senior citizen for a few days and missing a week of leg training.

So when researching what I can take to speed up recovery of those issues Osterine keeps popping up in articles and from guys on the Elite forums.

Anyone ever experience this mythical joint healing to be true?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I healed a very badly torn bicep in 8 weeks with osta (I think 20mgs) to the point I was working out normally by the 8th week. This was a legit tear, when I did it within 1 hour my arm had curled up and was black around the bicep haha.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard of it helping.

Oddly enough on a Turkesterone cycle, my thumb which was pretty damaged and barely worked, was fixed 100% after 2/3 months of high dose Turk.

It even blew my mind tbh. I'm as skeptical as it gets but I've seen compounds have some amazing effects. I'm open minded to believe it's possible

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you can't find legit osterine, check out it's sister product Ostarine. :p

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Oddly enough on a Turkesterone cycle, my thumb which was pretty damaged and barely worked, was fixed 100% after 2/3 months of high dose Turk.

It even blew my mind tbh. I'm as skeptical as it gets but I've seen compounds have some amazing effects. I'm open minded to believe it's possible
What’s your take on Turk other than the thumb healing?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s your take on Turk other than the thumb healing?
I have an entire log in the IML subsection , feel free to check that out 🙏💪

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never noticed any joint healing benefits with Osta, but I don't think I had any pressing issues atm either.

Have you tried bpc-157? Would be a healthier option.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never noticed any joint healing benefits with Osta, but I don't think I had any pressing issues atm either.

Have you tried bpc-157? Would be a healthier option.
I agree, never tried Osta, but BPC-157 would definitely be healthier.

This is interesting…..I’ve been wanting to try Turkesterone,

TMan86

Awards
yea it does wonders, if it wasnt so damn suppressive and a lil harsh on the liver I would run it again. **** is as suppressive as LGD, I dont care what any1 says saying it aint suppressive. Moreso than s4.
This, ostarine crashed my test HARD, if I want to be suppressed I at least want some gains from it.