Ostarine

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
First of all, is this the right area to post about SARMS?

Ok so I've never taken a SARM. I laughed whenever they were brought up. I thought "just another snake oil." Never researched them. Firmly believed they had no potential.

I've only taken real stuff... The oils and the orals. My friend offered me the rest this stuff called "ostatine." He said it was making him too lethargic. He knew I was on test, and told me it probably wouldn't affect me much lethargic wise because I'm already on test.

I figured sure I'll take it, since I've tried everything else under the sun.

Holyyy fukkk. The first day it started working. Strength through the roof. Size, hardness and vascularity. I've been on a month now and making great gains. This stuff, for me, is the single most best oral I have EVER taken. Blows adrol and dbol out of the water.

I was wondering has anyone else had great results with this stuff as well? I know I'm late in the game with ostarine, it came out years ago. I remember reading about it, but never tried it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First of all, is this the right area to post about SARMS?

Ok so I've never taken a SARM. I laughed whenever they were brought up. I thought "just another snake oil." Never researched them. Firmly believed they had no potential.

I've only taken real stuff... The oils and the orals. My friend offered me the rest this stuff called "ostatine." He said it was making him too lethargic. He knew I was on test, and told me it probably wouldn't affect me much lethargic wise because I'm already on test.

I figured sure I'll take it, since I've tried everything else under the sun.

Holyyy fukkk. The first day it started working. Strength through the roof. Size, hardness and vascularity. I've been on a month now and making great gains. This stuff, for me, is the single most best oral I have EVER taken. Blows adrol and dbol out of the water.

I was wondering has anyone else had great results with this stuff as well? I know I'm late in the game with ostarine, it came out years ago. I remember reading about it, but never tried it.
A lot of people scoff at osta. To me its like a mild anavar, even down to the benefits I would see in my skin (anavar promotes really healthy looking skin, osta gave me the same). Only thing that bugged the shyt outta me and I couldn't get past was after a few weeks vision sides (blurry vision). Seems like a lot of sarms do this. Def not bad results wise and mild on sides. Its like a good recomp agent...

I do just stick with whats tried and true today however. Anavar primarily. The thing with sarms is who knows really what kinda long term sides they give. Ive never had aas affect my vision like that.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you have bloods to see your alt ast levels.. many guys told me that ostarine is liver toxic

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d be concerned it’s not actually ostarine. Ostarine is really mild, never heard of it causing lethargy in anyone. “Best oral ever” definitely does not sound like ostarine to me.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I’d be concerned it’s not actually ostarine. Ostarine is really mild, never heard of it causing lethargy in anyone. “Best oral ever” definitely does not sound like ostarine to me.
Maybe it was due to my "fresh receptors"? Lol.

I know the sides and feelings of other orals. I know how adrol feels and the sides, dbol, avar, winny and virtually every prohormone. I'm not getting the hair shedding, aggression, energy, depression etc. That I normally get from orals. Excluding avar. I love avar. No sides for me on that compound just benefits(endurance, strength, energy, stamina, better skin) well I guess insomnia at high doses would be it.

So it's definitely not one of those mentioned orals. Its unique, strength up and staying up. Size. It really, in my opinion, is the best oral. I'm getting all these benefits, without the sides from typical oral steroids. I am using 25mg a day. It says it has a 24hr half life.

I'll go get bloods, but Im pretty sure its osta. He showed me the site and everything. He said it cost quite a bit.

When I first took it I was working out and thought "wtf is in this stuff!"

Maybe I just respond well to it? I think most guys who have taken it take it as an alternative to juice. So there logs would be of a natural on just osta, not reporting huge benefits. But I am taking it stacked with test, which we all know test amplifies whatever else your taking. Idk.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
do you have bloods to see your alt ast levels.. many guys told me that ostarine is liver toxic
I also thought about that. Nothing is side effect free so I was thinking something working that good has got to have a catch right? I am taking tudca just in case. I know that has documented positive results on liver enzymes

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also thought about that. Nothing is side effect free so I was thinking something working that good has got to have a catch right? I am taking tudca just in case. I know that has documented positive results on liver enzymes
so these are good news bro. maybe the guys with high liver enzymes got fake ostarine.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would worry not ostarine - work in 1 day? lethargy? (also not heard of vision prob like andarine?) also, it good drug, but only shown in trials to prevent loss, did not provide for increases fda wanted and reason why canceled. *but* that with very old men - not trialed on athletes, so who knows. yes, should check liver enzymes. maybe have tudca for when cycle over. (i still not positive if taking *during* insult good or not? some say yes, some say no).

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
i would worry not ostarine - work in 1 day? lethargy? (also not heard of vision prob like andarine?) also, it good drug, but only shown in trials to prevent loss, did not provide for increases fda wanted and reason why canceled. *but* that with very old men - not trialed on athletes, so who knows. yes, should check liver enzymes. maybe have tudca for when cycle over. (i still not positive if taking *during* insult good or not? some say yes, some say no).
Well it doesn't give me lethargy, but if it did I wouldn't be able to tell because I'm on test as well. I think it may be affecting my appetite though.... Is that a side effect?

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well it doesn't give me lethargy, but if it did I wouldn't be able to tell because I'm on test as well. I think it may be affecting my appetite though.... Is that a side effect?
people different, but not aware of appetite problems.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about that. I got ostarine from a source that's top notch and I got lethargy from it. I do think it's liver toxic...dark urine, and probably whats causing the lethargy tbh. I had some stuff before labeled as ostarine from a UGL and that sh** was waaaaayyyy different in effects. Would make you take ostarine forever, but it was more like liquid VAR from the results...even better tbh. I was dropping fat so quickly and my mood was awesome. To this day I still wonder what it was...wish I had tons stockpiled.

So I will however say, I do scoff at what appears to be real osta now. It doesn't do much, I do get lethargic. Iv'e heard this a bit more now. Not so much though a few years ago. makes me wonder what everyone was taking.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about that. I got ostarine from a source that's top notch and I got lethargy from it. I do think it's liver toxic...dark urine, and probably whats causing the lethargy tbh. I had some stuff before labeled as ostarine from a UGL and that sh** was waaaaayyyy different in effects. Would make you take ostarine forever, but it was more like liquid VAR from the results...even better tbh. I was dropping fat so quickly and my mood was awesome. To this day I still wonder what it was...wish I had tons stockpiled.

So I will however say, I do scoff at what appears to be real osta now. It doesn't do much, I do get lethargic. Iv'e heard this a bit more now. Not so much though a few years ago. makes me wonder what everyone was taking.
Yea man. Like I said, Out of all the orals I've taken, this one hit damn hard. The strength is on par with Var. And I've never tried Osta before, but I have taken all the other orals and PHs lol. This feels nothing like other orals. Most oral steroids have my hair shedding day 1. This one not at all. That's how I could tell

Lift4vita

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Currently on Ostarine and it is really nice. Solid hardening effect. Definitely dries me out so I had to up my water intake recently. Helped me get past a fat loss plateau but nothing crazy. I’d definitely say my gains are more than would be without. Upping weight much faster than normal and more endurance and better recovery. That being said these aren’t gains that would throw up a flag to people that see me everyday as me being on something. Just looks like I’m hitting it harder than normal. Very light lethargy is present but Ostarine is slightly suppressive so no surprise there. Sounds like you may not have Osta. Use a better source

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure its osta. The gains have slowed way down. I think my body was just fresh to it. The gains are mild. It just got me up in weight and strength and have kept me there