Ostarine & XI-KT...bizarre 24 hours!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so I just canned a Osta/11 keto run after 24 hrs.

Now before the laughing starts, go easy guys, i have in the past completed a number of cycles of M1-T, Dbol, Epi without ANY dramas.

So after 1st dose of Osta 20mg/11 keto 1 ml i had within a couple of hours weird anxiety like chest flutters...but no actual panic feeling. These went on for 24 hours. I also had a bad nights sleep as well along with really weird dreams and heart rate was 75 bpm resting which is not like me at all.

24 hours later flutters are subsiding and Heart rate now back to 63 bpm???
I havent taken another dose since yesterday.

Never had this on my M1-T or Dbol cycles...bizzare and actually thought if it was some ingredients in the Cel cycle support as never used that brand before but i cant recall anyone else having complained.

So now what....do i swap for a mk677/lgd run and risk similar symptoms or say to hell with sarms and run some Hdrol with dermacrine or 1-ad with dermacrine as have those too?

Thing is I chose a sarms run to avoid sides but that doesnt appear to have worked either. Maybe sarms arent as sides free as i thought??

Anyone else had similar with either product??

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran 11-kt (transdermal) last summer and I have to say I never had any negative effects , apart from little testicular atrophy and started feeling shut down around 15 days into the cycle. Also, no libido increase, none at all( that combined witht the fact that I started to feel shut down leads me to believe that this thing cannot replace regular testosterone, and would best be run as a part of a cycle, but I realize most "pro-hormone" users (even though 11 kt is straight aas)don't want to go as far to actually start injecting.

In my experience, you should notice some slight strength increase after a few weeks but the most noticeable thing from 11 kt is increased energy, which I got in a matter of days, you know, that feeling when you, for example, are sitting down and you suddenly feel you just want to jump up and throw things lol, but not in a negative aggressive way, you are feeling good, positive agression as I would call it.

Edit: Actually, I forgot to say this. There is one thing that happened, but I didn't really pay too much attention to it cause it didn't bother me too much and didn't want to end the cycle lol. Few times, laying in bed before falling asleep, I would notice a bit of ringing in my ears. Now, I do have that happen to me from time to time but it seemed more frequent during the cycle. So who knows, maybe it did increase my blood pressure some, and it does yours too.

Maybe try only one for few days and then the other one for another few days, see which one causes negative effects and ditch it.

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran 11-kt (transdermal) last summer and I have to say I never had any negative effects , apart from little testicular atrophy and started feeling shut down around 15 days into the cycle. Also, no libido increase, none at all( that combined witht the fact that I started to feel shut down leads me to believe that this thing cannot replace regular testosterone, and would best be run as a part of a cycle, but I realize most "pro-hormone" users (even though 11 kt is straight aas)don't want to go as far to actually start injecting.

In my experience, you should notice some slight strength increase after a few weeks but the most noticeable thing from 11 kt is increased energy, which I got in a matter of days, you know, that feeling when you, for example, are sitting down and you suddenly feel you just want to jump up and throw things lol, but not in a negative aggressive way, you are feeling good, positive agression as I would call it.

Edit: Actually, I forgot to say this. There is one thing that happened, but I didn't really pay too much attention to it cause it didn't bother me too much and didn't want to end the cycle lol. Few times, laying in bed before falling asleep, I would notice a bit of ringing in my ears. Now, I do have that happen to me from time to time but it seemed more frequent during the cycle. So who knows, maybe it did increase my blood pressure some, and it does yours too.

Maybe try only one for few days and then the other one for another few days, see which one causes negative effects and ditch it.
Thanks for the informative post. I am sure now its a virus as glands are up and have temperature + a couple of large spots under top of scalp...great!!

At least i can disregard the supplements although have decided i am going to run my 1 andro/4 andro stack 1st for 6-8 weeks instead. Will use the 11keto and Osta later on for a proper cut.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave up on an osta cycle after three weeks when I tried it. It caused the muscles around my liver to twitch and that gave me a lot of anxiety. It was strange.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had some heart palpitations/flutters on 66mg ostarine and 25mg lgd4033. Did not occur at any lower dose.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the informative post. I am sure now its a virus as glands are up and have temperature + a couple of large spots under top of scalp...great!!

At least i can disregard the supplements although have decided i am going to run my 1 andro/4 andro stack 1st for 6-8 weeks instead. Will use the 11keto and Osta later on for a proper cut.
Probably best. 1-andro and 4 andro will boost your immune response somewhat. Ostarine will blunt your immune response.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Probably best. 1-andro and 4 andro will boost your immune response somewhat. Ostarine will blunt your immune response.
Guys i really appreciate your advice and sharing your experiences. Its why always come here because people take there time to help eachother out. Definately leaving the Osta out of it and going to run the 1/4 Andro stack from next week. Never used andros before so will be cautious and start at 330mg each. Cycle support will be Arm1care Pro and PCT Clomid. Thanks again.