Ostarine & XI-KT 11 keto

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Okay so today I have started an Ostarine 20 mg and Iron Legion XI-KT (11 Keto) 1ml cycle with the goal being to lose some lbs and BF which is currently sitting around 17% and to maintain some muscle as a result.

Am aged 44, 77 kg, Cholesterol is 4.2 and liver in good working order from a recent test. Ill be running Cel Cycle Assist along with 3000mg fish oil and Reflex Pro Multi Vit, and Aged Garlic.

So i took both this morning and oddly within 30 minutes found myself necking 2.2 litres of water straight off the bat which isnt my usual. Slight elevation in mood as well considering im at work..but could be placebo or the 11 Keto perhaps?? Am going to up my cardio to 5 days a week and weights 3/4 days a week on this cycle. So now + 6 hours and feel well and positive.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So just did 1st work out PPL and running
cardio not much to report other than had some chest fluttering from around midday although nothing major and heart rate fine. Maybe i should cut the Osta to 10mg rather than jump in at 20mg straight away??

I have some Mk677 so if i drop to 10mg Osta and 1ml 11 keto...would 10mg Mk677 thrown in be useful on this recomp??

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where'd you get the 11KT? I thought Iron Legion stopped selling that.

Mack19

Awards
Just bought some xl-kt myself I plan on running it over the summer ru you logging this or just asking some questions

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Just bought some xl-kt myself I plan on running it over the summer ru you logging this or just asking some questions
Good choice i reckon for summer. Well was looking at logging this but would you believe i got offered 2 months worth of lgd 5mg/MK677 10mg stack for peanuts off a friend today....am seriously thinking of jumping on that immediately and saving the osta/11 keto for a summer cut now.....damn typical but its too cheap to say no.

Mack19

Awards
I ran icon 11 last summer for 8 weeks at 1.5 ml and found it beneficial as far as vascularity , energy and cuts I plan on doing the same but with xl-kt ( I’ve been using mk677 for a year now )

Mack19

Awards
I’ve never tried anything other than mk677 and 11kt but I’m thinking about taking that route. Iam a few years older than you and my test levels are good for a guy my age so I don’t want to screw that up . Let me know how the LGD is at 5 mg from what I’ve read 10 mg is the average dose