Ostarine/tendon and joint healing.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Questions. So ostarine allegedly helps with healing of joints and tendons, but can that be true if it were to lower testosterone which could consequently lower estrogen? I know a slight estrogen increase can happen for a few test subjects but for others estrogen can be lowered because osta does not aromatize. Also if someone has had tendon issues in the past could lower estrogen create a higher chance of a tendon tear? Assuming one has good lifting form, warms up properly and eats and sleeps right. Also not doing anything stupid to cause any injuries. Sorry for all the questions

Newth

Awards
I've been looking into doing that in a few months.

Best I've found to fix that is to use 4-andro or tr3st (more than likely more) as a base to aromatize.

Not sure about the the estrogen tendon tear thing.
You have perfect habits stated, only thing I would recommend is to supplement if your not.

Good luck.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your response. I do take joint supplements regularly. Just wanted to avoid running a 4 andro to avoid more suppression

Newth

Awards
Thank you for your response. I do take joint supplements regularly. Just wanted to avoid running a 4 andro to avoid more suppression
You could look into using nolvadex to stimulate LH production if doing a shorter run, not sure how lethargy would go though.

Newth

Awards
Use nolvadex during cycle?
It competes with estrogen, lowering estrogen binding to the prostate but has the opposite effect on the prostate with luteinizing hormone, keeping test production higher.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Sure, but are you talking about running it throughout the cycle of ostarine? Or post cycle?

Newth

Awards
Through the cycle on a shorter cycle.

If your doing a longer cycle I don't think you would avoid suppression even if not using a PH base.

Newth

Awards
So 6 weeks? 8 weeks?
Read a lot if people getting lethargy around the 2-4 week mark with osta, so suppression starts early enough.

Nolva could keep you going. I'm not to sure how long it would work for but it's worth trying to find info on it.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man. Appreciate the suggestion. I will look further into it.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long will you be running ostarine and at what dose? What PCT will you run if any? I hear it’s suppression is as minor as it gets when it comes to anabolic substances, so I’d assume a short nonaggressice PCT would bounce you back just fine. I’m curious about all this because I want to run it soon too. If it helps with the joint and tendon pain I’ve been experiencing lately then that’ll be an awesome bonus.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
The longest I have ever experimented with osta was 4 weeks. Always pcted with natural test boosters. I run natural testosterone boosters year round anyway. Would be interested to try a longer run.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The longest I have ever experimented with osta was 4 weeks. Always pcted with natural test boosters. I run natural testosterone boosters year round anyway. Would be interested to try a longer run.
What dose did you run and did you feel suppressed at all? I’m gonna use natural test boosters and do my best to just avoid suppression all together by dosing low or cycling quick (and I know not to expect crazy gains but I will welcome any positive results). I might take 10 mg a day for 8 weeks or take 10 mg for 3 weeks and then 20 for another 3 weeks If i decide to cycle for 6 weeks instead.

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Highest dose ever done was 25mgs per day. Natty test booster like anabolic triad which in my opinion is very underrated. Also I like MTS barracuda. Will try olympus labs kings blood one day soon.