Ostarine solo?

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
what info you looking for? trying to lean up or bulk? how to dose it? not much info here?

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
I currently weigh 195 and I'm looking to bulk. I was originally considering a 1 andro, 4 andro, and Epi Andro stack. But someone suggested I look into sarms. I really don't know a whole lot about them so that's why I'm asking for suggestions

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
well I would certainly research it more I have done tons of reading on it and still learning from them. They all affect people differently some people really enjoy ostarine and some believe in lgd but i personally do not like the side effects from either... My go to sarms personally would be rad140 or s4. Do you know about having and AI on hand or pct planned out? with something like lgd deffinately need a serm...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I currently weigh 195 and I'm looking to bulk. I was originally considering a 1 andro, 4 andro, and Epi Andro stack. But someone suggested I look into sarms. I really don't know a whole lot about them so that's why I'm asking for suggestions
Bulking on Osta? Nah.

What Swindler said, research a bit more.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well I would certainly research it more I have done tons of reading on it and still learning from them. They all affect people differently some people really enjoy ostarine and some believe in lgd but i personally do not like the side effects from either... My go to sarms personally would be rad140 or s4. Do you know about having and AI on hand or pct planned out? with something like lgd deffinately need a serm...
what dosage did you do for osta and what sides did you experience, want to run it solo at 20mg for 8 weeks.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
what dosage did you do for osta and what sides did you experience, want to run it solo at 20mg for 8 weeks.
It's the second sarm cycle I started to run I ran it 10mg the first week then 20mg the second week about the third week I was getting an uncomfortable itchy and sore nipple would feel raw at times but it would come and go freaked me out a little at the time. I was told to run arimistane to help but it did nothing arimistane is a terrible Ai.. I quit taking it around 3.5-4 weeks cause the nipple feeling wouldn't go away and I have run several other sarm and test and still haven't come across this same sensitive nipple feel so it really freaks me out to want to run it again even if I did have aromasin...

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta is not a bulking SARM.

LGD on the other hand...

Jmassardo

Jmassardo

Awards
Osta is not a bulking SARM.

LGD on the other hand...
I'm new to the sarms era. Someone recommended to try osta, with a limited knowledge I have I still got on here to ask everybody what they thought. Apparently lgd is what I need to look into

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm new to the sarms era. Someone recommended to try osta, with a limited knowledge I have I still got on here to ask everybody what they thought. Apparently lgd is what I need to look into
If you are looking to bulk with a SARM check out an LGD.

And use a real Serm during pct.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Nolva or clomid

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our board sponsor “Premiere research” might be able to help you.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I agree LGD would be the way to go. I have used YK11, LGD, Osta and GW. Trying S4 now and I cannot comment on it yet. I’ve never seen anyone bulk on Osta, so not sure how well the overall cycle would go. LGD is definitely the choice for bulking and GW although not a SARM would probably give you kick ass endurance in the gym, which should allow you to train longer. I am currently cutting on it, Osta and just added S4.

Honestly after this run, I am not sure if I will use SARMs again. Not sure they are cost effective for the results. GW 501516 is really the only one I can feel and see great results on. LGD and YK11 seemed promising, but I only added the YK11 in towards the end. It did help with lethargy brought on by LGD. Not very much information on that liquid though, not sure how safe this stuff is for the long haul, but at least I waited until I was in my 30’s. Feel free to msg me directly if you have any follow up questions and I hope you have a great cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Giovannuzzo Cycle Logs 27
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 18