Andyengland

Awards
Osta 25mg - 6 weeks

Products on hand

Nolva
Reduce XT
BLR Rebirth
DAA

I know an osta cycle for 6 weeks isn't the harshest cycle ever and should recover pretty easily but would like some opinions on what should be included above and dosages for the best PCT. I'm presuming all of those products together is completely overkill so am interested in peoples suggestions.

Thanks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osta 25mg - 6 weeks

Products on hand

Nolva
Reduce XT
BLR Rebirth
DAA

I know an osta cycle for 6 weeks isn't the harshest cycle ever and should recover pretty easily but would like some opinions on what should be included above and dosages for the best PCT. I'm presuming all of those products together is completely overkill so am interested in peoples suggestions.

Thanks
Best PCT is always a SERM, no matter how harsh the cycle is. It is better to be safe than sorry. I would run clomid. I cannot tell you the doses. I would personally go with nolva and reduce XT. Save the Rebirth for another cycle and throw the DAA away.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nolva an reduce xt should be good for pct. maybe post pct stack the rebirth with daa and mtest unless you just plan on hopping back on after pct? Lol

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
All you noted but DAA. Rebirth is also a quite powerful test booster. If you have it...run it. It will make PCT easier on you and your gains. I found it really smooths out the crappy feeling i can get.

Andyengland

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys!

Nolva & Reduce XT it is

I'll save the rebirth to run alongside a SERM if I do anything stronger in the future (was thinking of on Osta + LGD cycle)

Why the hate on DAA? doesn't work or has negative effects with other products?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice guys!

Nolva & Reduce XT it is

I'll save the rebirth to run alongside a SERM if I do anything stronger in the future (was thinking of on Osta + LGD cycle)

Why the hate on DAA? doesn't work or has negative effects with other products?
DAA has been shown to decrease testosterone in healthy men.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Andyengland

Awards
But if you are suppressed and don't have 'healthy' levels of testosterone - does this then change that outlook?

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Take 3g DAA a day for the first 2 weeks of PCT. This was the time all the initial studies showed an increase in test.

As well as that a proper PCT with SERM +/- test booster +/- reduce xt

beso

Awards
Did you get your t-level tested after the cycle? That's the first thing I'd do.