Ostarine or S23 for a cut?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone have experience running S23 and also run a cut with Ostarine? If so,
Is the S23 for more effective? Was thinking about running it, but have heard several users have liver issues plus it is about
double the price of an Ostarine cycle so Ostarine sounds more appealing.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S23 is very strong and should be run with at least a little test or a good test base. It’s similar to winny. Ostarine is pretty mild. Some people say otherwise but that’s the main concensus. Ostarine is still pretty nice tho. I use it in between big cycles. S23 is going to cause a lot more suppression but it is a lot more strong

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 to cut s23 to bulk. Ostarine for your girlfriend

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
S23 is very strong and should be run with at least a little test or a good test base. It’s similar to winny. Ostarine is pretty mild. Some people say otherwise but that’s the main concensus. Ostarine is still pretty nice tho. I use it in between big cycles. S23 is going to cause a lot more suppression but it is a lot more strong
Gonna go with Osta and run at 25 mg a day. Easier on the liver than S23 and cost we’re deciding factors.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Won’t run S4 because of vision sides. Even if it is temporary I could see myself worried that it would be permanent during the whole 8 week cycle due to my issues with anxiety.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Won’t run S4 because of vision sides. Even if it is temporary I could see myself worried that it would be permanent during the whole 8 week cycle due to my issues with anxiety.
I get that! osta is a good choice. Nice and mild.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All I’ve read is that it turns your pee a different color. But the blood work doesn’t show hepatotoxy

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think LGD/ S23 would be an awesome bulking stack. In only 4 weeks I put on 10lbs in a deficit. Plus LGD causes massive hunger. I bet I could've put on 25 lbs in an 8 week cycle. How much would be left after the fact remains unclear

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All I’ve read is that it turns your pee a different color. But the blood work doesn’t show hepatotoxy
No weird pee for me. 30mg/day on week 6

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did u ever run it with test
Yes, am running 100mg/week of test cyp with it. Feel normal other than increased strength/ aggression in the gym, improved body composition and occasional gastrointestinal issues that are mostly caused by my somewhat unhealthy lifestyle.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't even bother with Osta becaus it is so weak. S23 would of been a great choice.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why should a low dose of test?
Just my regular TRT dose of test. My T level stays right at 1,000 so that is plenty for a "base"

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
It isn't as likely as it may seem. GovTrack only gives it a 21% chance of being passed during this session. Hardly anyone knows of SARMs outside the community, and I don't think many within the community are crying for them to be outlawed. Point being, the Republicans introduced it (Sen. Hatch) and frankly, before the 2018 midterm elections, they've got much bigger fish to fry than this. Not impossible, but the Republicans certainly aren't making SARMs a priority.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is super liver toxic in some people. Might as well run something stronger if your gonna ****k with your liver at all.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostarine is super liver toxic in some people. Might as well run something stronger if your gonna ****k with your liver at all.
Too late...already purchased. My Anabolics book by. William Llewellyn states it is only mildly hepatotoxic to the liver and not enough to the extent that people have to come off it. I will be using Cell Cycle Assist for liver support and keeping the cycle to only 8 weeks. Did you run liver support with your Osta cycle? What were your liver sides? Any bloodwork?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran liver support but it didn’t seem to help. No blood work but I had a consistent dull pain in my liver. It was like a swollen/congested feeling too. And the muscles surrounding my liver were constantly twitching. I stopped the osta about 3 weeks in and all the weird feelings went away really quick. It must’ve been the osta.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran liver support but it didn’t seem to help. No blood work but I had a consistent dull pain in my liver. It was like a swollen/congested feeling too. And the muscles surrounding my liver were constantly twitching. I stopped the osta about 3 weeks in and all the weird feelings went away really quick. It must’ve been the osta.
Maybe it wasn’t actually Osta you had. Also the symptom seems like it may be liver related, but impossible to know if it was liver issues without bloods.