Ostarine only?

roisks

Awards
Hello! Im currently full natty but i have been thinking to do ostarine only cycle. And i would have couple questions.
Have you got noticable supression from osta?
Should manlet (5'5 and 152lb apr 10%) consume smaller dose than others?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello! Im currently full natty but i have been thinking to do ostarine only cycle. And i would have couple questions.
How old are you, Mr. Manlet?

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
To be honest not so much. I've ran Osta by itself 4 times alone, first being at 20mg daily for 8 weeks then the last 3 were all at 25mg daily for 10 weeks. Each time I've always had clomid for my pct on hand just to be safe. Osta is a mild sarm it will give you very few sides if legit. Suppression should be very low (meaning it wont suppress you THAT much). Its a great first SARM in my opinion. I've always had a great benefit of well being while running it. Keep us posted

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Osta suppressed me quite a bit. I was only on 20 mg for 6 weeks and my test got cut in half. My bloods were taken over a month after a Serm PCT.
See my log below.

roisks

Awards
Osta suppressed me quite a bit. I was only on 20 mg for 6 weeks and my test got cut in half. My bloods were taken over a month after a Serm PCT.
See my log below.
How long did it take to get your levels back?

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
How long did it take to get your levels back?
Getting tested tomorrow, so I’ll see in a week or so. Also, I’m 36, so it’s going take me a bit longer than a 21 yo.

roisks

Awards
Are there actually any downsides going arimistane+DAA right after cycle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are there actually any downsides going arimistane+DAA right after cycle?
The downsides are that DAA is garbage. It will do nothing for your test or hormonal recovery. In some studies it has actually decreased test. If looking to use Arimistane as an AI, then again you're digging the garbage can shoulder deep.

Ostarine is suppressive as all sarms are. I once had a test reading of bout 200 in the 6th week of Osta only @ 15 mg / day. I didn't take pre bloods cause' I was stupid and lazy, but after 4 weeks on Tamoxifen my levels were about 600.

Don't be stupid and lazy.

Now, why are you looking to do sarms (or any ped's) at 21 years of age? Makes no sense to me. You are old enough to make this kind of decision for yourself sure, but I only hope that you really think this through, that's all.

There are tons of natural supps that actually work that you could try and have surprisingly good effects. Are they like gear? No. But they also won't mess with your body.

Feel free to ask more if interested.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting tested tomorrow, so I’ll see in a week or so. Also, I’m 36, so it’s going take me a bit longer than a 21 yo.
I saw that you got the Rona during your cycle, it is possible the virus is causing complications within your testicles. I remember hearing that covid could attack reproductive organs and a quick search pulled up a lot of articles

"The number of Leydig cells, which produce testosterone, was significantly lower in the severe COVID-19 cells compared to the controls. "

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I saw that you got the Rona during your cycle, it is possible the virus is causing complications within your testicles. I remember hearing that covid could attack reproductive organs and a quick search pulled up a lot of articles

"The number of Leydig cells, which produce testosterone, was significantly lower in the severe COVID-19 cells compared to the controls. "
The trt business is about to blow up! Lol. But that's very interesting and actually makes me afraid of the disease a bit for the first time. Do you know if any of these findings have touched on the issue of the effects being permanent or can things get back to normal after getting healthy and rid of the disease? Usually when talking about using anabolics and the testes 'sleeping' while exogenous androgens are in the system, it's said that the leyding cells can 'die off' and so the effects are permanent.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards

I’ve never heard that before. That would be a very terrible coincidence! It’s crazy how it attacks everything and everyone different. However if I go the TRT route I guess my reasoning could be ‘rona instead of Osta’. 🤷‍♂️

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

WHAT THE FUUUUQQQQ?!? Man you think this can't get any worse, yet it just keeps finding a way

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Arimistane as an ai= you're going to be disappointed.... Just reiterating as it's been said

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’ve never heard that before. That would be a very terrible coincidence! It’s crazy how it attacks everything and everyone different. However if I go the TRT route I guess my reasoning could be ‘rona instead of Osta’. 🤷‍♂️
I was also wondering if getting sick is responsible for your test getting cut in half. I tried to do some research on how colds and flus affect testosterone levels but couldn't find anything.

Although stress at the cellular level from being sick, dehydration, stress, etc can all lower testosterone. I wish there were some studies published on this topic. However, it seems likely getting sick would cause a temporary decrease in t levels. So on cycle or in recovery of a cycle I imagine getting sick would have an even stronger impact.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The trt business is about to blow up! Lol. But that's very interesting and actually makes me afraid of the disease a bit for the first time. Do you know if any of these findings have touched on the issue of the effects being permanent or can things get back to normal after getting healthy and rid of the disease? Usually when talking about using anabolics and the testes 'sleeping' while exogenous androgens are in the system, it's said that the leyding cells can 'die off' and so the effects are permanent.
At this point I don't think anyone knows if its permanent damage but some quick searches show that it is possible for new leydig cells to be formed from stem cells, how much and how long it take's is anyone's guess.

We are all guinea pigs with the virus right now, they don't know what kind of damage (permanent or temporary) it causes and it really seems to vary so much from person to person so a one size fits all view of it seems unsuitable at this time.
One thing I do know is that life finds a way. Given enough time things work themselves out. One study in rats where they purposely destroyed leydig cells caused new ones to start growing after 21 days. So hopefully it applies to humans as well.
Stay strong and stay positive!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just came across this which does not sound promising for leydig cell regeneration.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Blood tests are back. I’m still down 114 ng/dL from where I started but up 58 from my post PCT test. So still recovering 5 months later. Free test is almost back to normal. I started at 83 pg/ml down to 47, now at 72.
When was the "where I started" value taken? The levels fluctuate also. How do you feel? Have you had some low T symptoms?

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
When was the "where I started" value taken? The levels fluctuate also. How do you feel? Have you had some low T symptoms?
I was at 443 ng/dL. This was before my cycle. I hadn’t touched any PEDs in 9 years before that. No low T symptoms that I can tell.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

As someone who is in the middle of the whole COVID at work, I am surprised I haven't seen this article before. Very interesting. I am going to do some more research on this topic for sure!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As someone who is in the middle of the whole COVID at work, I am surprised I haven't seen this article before. Very interesting. I am going to do some more research on this topic for sure!
If you find anything that looks at all conclusive, please let us know, brother.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Suppression from Ostarine really varies person to person. Typically, it tends to be the least suppressive of the three main SARMs (LGD, RAD-140, Ostarine).

If your goal is to put on muscle and you’re going to take the risk of suppression, I’d recommend going with RAD-140 only at 10-15mg for a first cycle. Ostarine is better utilized in a cutting cycle and I think with Ostarine you’re much more likely to not get the desired results. Might as well get something in return if you’re going to mess with your endogenous testosterone production.

roisks

Awards
Suppression from Ostarine really varies person to person. Typically, it tends to be the least suppressive of the three main SARMs (LGD, RAD-140, Ostarine).

If your goal is to put on muscle and you’re going to take the risk of suppression, I’d recommend going with RAD-140 only at 10-15mg for a first cycle. Ostarine is better utilized in a cutting cycle and I think with Ostarine you’re much more likely to not get the desired results. Might as well get something in return if you’re going to mess with your endogenous testosterone production.
How about LGD in low dose (2,5mg) some people has got pretty nice result with it?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about LGD in low dose (2,5mg) some people has got pretty nice result with it?
If you’re running it solo, I wouldn’t run LGD under 15mg. If it’s your first cycle with it, start at 10 for a week or two and see how you feel, then bump it up if you want. Again, just my personal opinion but I think if you’re going to suppress yourself at 2.5mg and not get much out of it, you might as well suppress yourself a little more at 10-20mg and get what you want out of it. You’re going to be suppressed to a degree regardless, but the length of your cycle moreso than the dosage is going to determine how quickly you recover afterwards. If you keep the cycle 8 weeks or less, you’re not going to have much trouble recovering. I wouldn’t run SARMs less than 8 weeks. I still would recommend Nolvadex or Clomid though.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I did an 8 week run of Osta in2015, 25mg for 8 weeks. My blood tests showed a minimal drop in test, so I figured it was just fluctuations. Then I did an Osta run in 2016 and I posted my log with bloods on here at the time. My test levels dropped from ~550 to ~125 with 10mg for 12 weeks. I just used BLR Rebirth for PCT for 4 weeks and it brought my levels to ~450. At that point I was fine letting my levels come back naturally. Three years ago I decided to do a long run and ended taking 10mg for 2 years continuously. Again my test levels went from around ~550 to ~125. I did a PCT with Nolva for 4 weeks (20-20-10-10mg) and my levels again were back up to ~450, but with LH slightly elevated (which I guess was from the Nolva). It's been a couple of months since the first test, so I am about to do another blood test to see where I am now.

Bottom line, Osta does suppress you, but it doesn't shut you down, so you can recover relatively easily. I would recommend doing a PCT with Nolva, but most of all I recommend doing bloodwork so you know exactly where you are.

As far as whether it works or not, it depends on what you want. For me, I could workout like a beast three times a week and be recovered by the next day, no muscle soreness, no joint achiness. At 50 my body looked as good as when I was in my 20s, lean, buff, and mahogany wood. So yes it works. if you are looking to get massive, then it's a very steep ask.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did an 8 week run of Osta in2015, 25mg for 8 weeks. My blood tests showed a minimal drop in test, so I figured it was just fluctuations. Then I did an Osta run in 2016 and I posted my log with bloods on here at the time. My test levels dropped from ~550 to ~125 with 10mg for 12 weeks. I just used BLR Rebirth for PCT for 4 weeks and it brought my levels to ~450. At that point I was fine letting my levels come back naturally. Three years ago I decided to do a long run and ended taking 10mg for 2 years continuously. Again my test levels went from around ~550 to ~125. I did a PCT with Nolva for 4 weeks (20-20-10-10mg) and my levels again were back up to ~450, but with LH slightly elevated (which I guess was from the Nolva). It's been a couple of months since the first test, so I am about to do another blood test to see where I am now.

Bottom line, Osta does suppress you, but it doesn't shut you down, so you can recover relatively easily. I would recommend doing a PCT with Nolva, but most of all I recommend doing bloodwork so you know exactly where you are.

As far as whether it works or not, it depends on what you want. For me, I could workout like a beast three times a week and be recovered by the next day, no muscle soreness, no joint achiness. At 50 my body looked as good as when I was in my 20s, lean, buff, and mahogany wood. So yes it works. if you are looking to get massive, then it's a very steep ask.
Osta for 2 years straight, sheesh. Did you check lipids or liver values at any point?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bottom line, Osta does suppress you, but it doesn't shut you down, so you can recover relatively easily.
I appreciate the rest of your post, but I hate when people make sweeping statements like this. It's dangerous and incorrect to extrapolate your experiences to everyone else. Everyone recovers differently (as evidenced in this very thread!), and many may not recover as easily as you.

Last edited:

MigPT

Awards
The downsides are that DAA is garbage. It will do nothing for your test or hormonal recovery. In some studies it has actually decreased test. If looking to use Arimistane as an AI, then again you're digging the garbage can shoulder deep.

Ostarine is suppressive as all sarms are. I once had a test reading of bout 200 in the 6th week of Osta only @ 15 mg / day. I didn't take pre bloods cause' I was stupid and lazy, but after 4 weeks on Tamoxifen my levels were about 600.

Don't be stupid and lazy.

Now, why are you looking to do sarms (or any ped's) at 21 years of age? Makes no sense to me. You are old enough to make this kind of decision for yourself sure, but I only hope that you really think this through, that's all.

There are tons of natural supps that actually work that you could try and have surprisingly good effects. Are they like gear? No. But they also won't mess with your body.

Feel free to ask more if interested.
What natural sumps do you recommend to a 45 years-old ?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking as someone who has done many prohormone and sarm cycles, oral only, over the last 15 years or so I can see the attraction.

People just don't want to inject. Period. That's a thing. Doesn't make them a wimp. Doesn't mean they should have no interest in Peds. People who are afraid of heights still train to be pilots, they just don't become free fall parachute jumpers.

Oral Peds versus natiral make the whole process easier with much quicker results. Relatively speaking. At least prohormones back in the day did. Sarms not so much and if they do they are probably pHs being sold as sarms. My first cycle was hdrol. My second was epistane, my third was megavol. This was over a 3 year period each cycle ran for 8 weeks with 6 week PCT then time off. I didnt go in blind. In fact quite the opposite. I went so kitchen sink with my cycle support supps that on the hdrol I was taking 28 pills a day, and only 3 were the hdrol. But. I could eat dirtier, sleep less and still get results in less time than natural. Megavol was ridiculous. A lot of water weight but I could work chest on a Tuesday and see the difference on Friday. It was mental and the only time in my life I had people who knew me asking what the hell I was doing because I had got so much bigger. No test base, didn't lose libido.

With hindsight though natural is the way to go. I now have glandular gyno due to screwing with my hormones over the years. It's not major but it is enough to annoy me every minute of every day. I am lucky I had my testosterone checked a couple of months back and I'm in the mid 500s but I have had health scares from cycles as I have got older. Prostate issues, blood in semen, back pumps, cramps.

At the end of the day being older (48 now) it just isn't worth it. Short cuts to looking good for the summer is one thing but living a lifestyle that's healthy, good for your heart, joints and organs. That you can maintain and add years to your life not subtract is far more valuable.

My advice is to go for a lean look and then try and grow slow and steady.

MigPT

Awards
Speaking as someone who has done many prohormone and sarm cycles, oral only, over the last 15 years or so I can see the attraction.

People just don't want to inject. Period. That's a thing. Doesn't make them a wimp. Doesn't mean they should have no interest in Peds. People who are afraid of heights still train to be pilots, they just don't become free fall parachute jumpers.

Oral Peds versus natiral make the whole process easier with much quicker results. Relatively speaking. At least prohormones back in the day did. Sarms not so much and if they do they are probably pHs being sold as sarms. My first cycle was hdrol. My second was epistane, my third was megavol. This was over a 3 year period each cycle ran for 8 weeks with 6 week PCT then time off. I didnt go in blind. In fact quite the opposite. I went so kitchen sink with my cycle support supps that on the hdrol I was taking 28 pills a day, and only 3 were the hdrol. But. I could eat dirtier, sleep less and still get results in less time than natural. Megavol was ridiculous. A lot of water weight but I could work chest on a Tuesday and see the difference on Friday. It was mental and the only time in my life I had people who knew me asking what the hell I was doing because I had got so much bigger. No test base, didn't lose libido.

With hindsight though natural is the way to go. I now have glandular gyno due to screwing with my hormones over the years. It's not major but it is enough to annoy me every minute of every day. I am lucky I had my testosterone checked a couple of months back and I'm in the mid 500s but I have had health scares from cycles as I have got older. Prostate issues, blood in semen, back pumps, cramps.

At the end of the day being older (48 now) it just isn't worth it. Short cuts to looking good for the summer is one thing but living a lifestyle that's healthy, good for your heart, joints and organs. That you can maintain and add years to your life not subtract is far more valuable.

My advice is to go for a lean look and then try and grow slow and steady.
Thanks for your very honest feedback. I understand, I shared the opinion that unless you are in a professional field where body (strength or looks) is important, otherwise, for the normal guy, on the long run, what matters is discipline and workout. Nevertheless, I am 45 years old, never done Testo, steroids or sarms, but I’m feeling the lack energy I used to have. Done some research, and adventured myself in buying Enclomiphene to raise natural testo. Unfortunately I have severed headache and insomnia. Thinking of trying natural supplements such as: fadogia agrestis; ashagandha; maca, etc. I know, I have to get blood test to check my hormones and see a doctor. But, nevertheless, would like your heat your thoughts

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for your very honest feedback. I understand, I shared the opinion that unless you are in a professional field where body (strength or looks) is important, otherwise, for the normal guy, on the long run, what matters is discipline and workout. Nevertheless, I am 45 years old, never done Testo, steroids or sarms, but I’m feeling the lack energy I used to have. Done some research, and adventured myself in buying Enclomiphene to raise natural testo. Unfortunately I have severed headache and insomnia. Thinking of trying natural supplements such as: fadogia agrestis; ashagandha; maca, etc. I know, I have to get blood test to check my hormones and see a doctor. But, nevertheless, would like your heat your thoughts
Funnily enough I tried enclomiphene recently as I had read that it can reduce gyno by blocking estrogen receptors, nothing to do with test boost. I understood that by raising test and blocking e receptors I would be at risk of severe estrogen rebound so intended to gradually taper off. Turns out it just made the gyno worse. Only took for a week and had bad sensitive tingles by the end of that week. Did a short taper then came off. Kicking myself because I realise now that the gyno was much less prominent before.

My understanding is it definitely raises natural test production but no one has really noticed an energy or libido boost from it. Kind of just does it in the background.

Running a sarm is not going to give you the energy you seek. If anything you will start feeling lethargic. Look into diet, even if your diet is good some food types can just make you feel worse than others. If you are overweight work on losing fat gradually, no crash diet just a pound per week.

A 180 lb guy at sub 15% bodyfat will look and feel more jacked than a 200 lb guy that has a layer of fat and water. Maybe can't lift as much but that's not really what it should be about either if we are talking about general quality of life.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am lucky I had my testosterone checked a couple of months back and I'm in the mid 500s but I have had health scares from cycles as I have got older. Prostate issues, blood in semen, back pumps, cramps.
How do PEDs cause blood in semen? Just curious about this.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do PEDs cause blood in semen? Just curious about this.
I'll be honest as I discussed this with people on here at the time and no one has ever seen that before based on ped use. However I think it was linked to prostate swelling that was linked to ped use. I could be wrong though. I could have put two and two together and got 5. I can't remember what I was running but a few weeks in I started feeling like utter crap. No energy or libido. Could still "perform" so to speak. But blood was there when I did. Really freaked me out. Like without getting too graphic it was dark. Proper brown dark. I first thought it could be related to a hernia surgery I had had months before but I went to the doctor and they couldn't see how it could be related. I went cold turkey on the cycle had bloods which showed prostate levels elevated. But they booked a follow up test weeks later because I told them I had been taking stuff. Second test came back fine. Semen was back to normal at this point. So was happy. Months later decided to try another cycle, nothing too crazy I think it was rad 140, s4 and dermacrine. Two or three weeks in started feeling like before and sure enough blood again. Back to docs. Went cold turkey again. Had internal examination (all in good fun) and I was fine, bloods too, asked for test levels and they came back fine. Ran natural sups for a while, felt good. Went to start the s4 solo with a 4 andro and within a week nipple tingles had developed into gyno. Strangely I was getting tingles toward the end of a 4 week run of a "natural" test booster by inovapharm. It has arimistane in it but apart from that it was all tongkat and fadogia so who knows what went on there.

So basically my hormones seem to be super sensitive to stuff now. Can't say the Peds directly caused the blood but may have been a factor. I 100% believe that had I not been using them it wouldn't have happened put it that way. Could all be a huge coincidence but it's been 10 months or something and still absolutely fine with no more blood issues.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll be honest as I discussed this with people on here at the time and no one has ever seen that before based on ped use. However I think it was linked to prostate swelling that was linked to ped use. I could be wrong though. I could have put two and two together and got 5. I can't remember what I was running but a few weeks in I started feeling like utter crap. No energy or libido. Could still "perform" so to speak. But blood was there when I did. Really freaked me out. Like without getting too graphic it was dark. Proper brown dark. I first thought it could be related to a hernia surgery I had had months before but I went to the doctor and they couldn't see how it could be related. I went cold turkey on the cycle had bloods which showed prostate levels elevated. But they booked a follow up test weeks later because I told them I had been taking stuff. Second test came back fine. Semen was back to normal at this point. So was happy. Months later decided to try another cycle, nothing too crazy I think it was rad 140, s4 and dermacrine. Two or three weeks in started feeling like before and sure enough blood again. Back to docs. Went cold turkey again. Had internal examination (all in good fun) and I was fine, bloods too, asked for test levels and they came back fine. Ran natural sups for a while, felt good. Went to start the s4 solo with a 4 andro and within a week nipple tingles had developed into gyno. Strangely I was getting tingles toward the end of a 4 week run of a "natural" test booster by inovapharm. It has arimistane in it but apart from that it was all tongkat and fadogia so who knows what went on there.

So basically my hormones seem to be super sensitive to stuff now. Can't say the Peds directly caused the blood but may have been a factor. I 100% believe that had I not been using them it wouldn't have happened put it that way. Could all be a huge coincidence but it's been 10 months or something and still absolutely fine with no more blood issues.
Interesting. I always hear about different people getting different side effects, so you never know. Given that it happened on cycle twice would certainly lead me to believe it was related as well. It would probably also be enough to keep me off of PEDs infinitely.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. I always hear about different people getting different side effects, so you never know. Given that it happened on cycle twice would certainly lead me to believe it was related as well. It would probably also be enough to keep me off of PEDs infinitely.
I am pretty much at that state of mind. It's crazy how my brain can be a right dick sometimes though. It only takes a few months of feeling fine to slip back into old habits. The gyno is keeping be off of stuff now too but I'll still have days where it's not so bad, I'll be laying in bed and my brain will sneak up on me and be like "pssst, maybe you should try mechabol, it doesn't aromatise and it's supposed to be one of the milder..." I have to interrupt my brain and be like "SHUT UP!!"

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am pretty much at that state of mind. It's crazy how my brain can be a right dick sometimes though. It only takes a few months of feeling fine to slip back into old habits. The gyno is keeping be off of stuff now too but I'll still have days where it's not so bad, I'll be laying in bed and my brain will sneak up on me and be like "pssst, maybe you should try mechabol, it doesn't aromatise and it's supposed to be one of the milder..." I have to interrupt my brain and be like "SHUT UP!!"
Hahaha I know exactly what you're saying. I don't use large amounts of AAS myself. The most I'll do is 2 cycles per year.

Have you tried using ralox for the gyno?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What natural sumps do you recommend to a 45 years-old ?
That would depend on your goals.

Ursa Major (topical ursolic acid) is my favorite to help with cutting.

Topical b-AET is great for controlling cortisol and thus helping with sleep and mitigating high stress periods/enviroments. Can help indirectly with fat loss via the cortisol lowering effect and possible benefits that can come with that.

Anabolic effect is possibly my favorite for strenght (along with creatine). Seems to kind of give an all day pump as well.

Peak02 is the best stuff I've taken for VO2 max and cardio.

Triton is praised for it's improvement on stamina and muscle endurance. I just got me a few bottles the other day, but haven't had the change to put it into work yet.

Anabolic XT, Recomp XT and BMP are all products that people seem to like a lot and are some of the stuff I'd like to give a go at some point.

Those are some, that come to mind. I'm sure I'm forgetting some well deserved mentions.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahaha I know exactly what you're saying. I don't use large amounts of AAS myself. The most I'll do is 2 cycles per year.

Have you tried using ralox for the gyno?
No I haven't actually. That's next on my list. I'm currently logging sns PAXT at the moment though so don't want the two to overlap. I need to try and get my hands on some though so it's ready to go. Gonna run SNS inhibit e though to keep my log natural so to speak. I don't expect it to cure anything but I'll log if it effects things like sensitivity or even reduce size. You never know

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No I haven't actually. That's next on my list. I'm currently logging sns PAXT at the moment though so don't want the two to overlap. I need to try and get my hands on some though so it's ready to go. Gonna run SNS inhibit e though to keep my log natural so to speak. I don't expect it to cure anything but I'll log if it effects things like sensitivity or even reduce size. You never know
Worth a shot. But I would get my hands on some ralox and give it a shot whenever you're ready. Would be interested to know how it works for you.