ostarine only for retaining muscle

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
hi there.i currently at 10% bf and i want to try to get to single digits.i was thinking of running osta ONLY for retaining some muscle and not gain anything.ill use 10-15 mg ed for six weeks..what is ur opinion?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a proper use of osta and a proper dosing protocol.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. I just finished up a bottle using 15mg ED for 12 weeks. I was cutting pretty hard and muscles stayed intact!

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
can ostarine cause hair loss to those who are prone..?even in such lose doses..?

J

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I've ran Ostarine 3 times, and it's my favorite. I'm never looking to add muscle I can't use, and this is perfect for when I'm lean and mean. Great joint properties, mood enhancement, and sense of well being when calories are low. I run it at 20mg for 8 weeks, then take a break for 4 weeks. With GW and you're in heaven.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've ran Ostarine 3 times, and it's my favorite. I'm never looking to add muscle I can't use, and this is perfect for when I'm lean and mean. Great joint properties, mood enhancement, and sense of well being when calories are low. I run it at 20mg for 8 weeks, then take a break for 4 weeks. With GW and you're in heaven.

Aww man you beat me to it..throw in some GW/Cadarine with proper diet and cardio...shazzaaaammmm

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. I just finished up a bottle using 15mg ED for 12 weeks. I was cutting pretty hard and muscles stayed intact!
What was your starting weight and ending weight? What did your lifts look like pre and post cycle? Did you notice any muscle loss?

SOrry for all the questions, I just think when I am ready to cut, I am going to run Osta that I have on hand.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can ostarine cause hair loss to those who are prone..?even in such lose doses..?
Nope! That's the whole point of sarms, they are selective and don't cause the side effects that traditional aas/ph/ds cause. You're gtg.

J

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
It shines with cutting. No loss in strength, great mood support for lower calories, and no muscle waisting. The biggest compliant I hear is "The Scale Won't Move". Wanna know why?!?! Because no muscle waisting. I suggest if your doing a cut, use tap measurements and before/after pics weekly. 20mg is the sweet spot. If you dose 25mg, you're kinda waiting the money. After 4 weeks, that's 21 pills you could have saved to extend the cycle. No PcT needed, I ran with AI once and hated it, so if you run one, use the AI every other day or your joints will feel like sandpaper. Cheers!!!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
It shines with cutting. No loss in strength, great mood support for lower calories, and no muscle waisting. The biggest compliant I hear is "The Scale Won't Move". Wanna know why?!?! Because no muscle waisting. I suggest if your doing a cut, use tap measurements and before/after pics weekly. 20mg is the sweet spot. If you dose 25mg, you're kinda waiting the money. After 4 weeks, that's 21 pills you could have saved to extend the cycle. No PcT needed, I ran with AI once and hated it, so if you run one, use the AI every other day or your joints will feel like sandpaper. Cheers!!!
If you are shutting down or supressing your natural Testosterone production by using steroids or SARMs (at many times the studied dose), you should always do a proper PCT. Whether one chooses to use a legit SERM (Clomid, Nolva) or opts for the use of OTC PCT supplements, is entirely up to the individual. I've seen people shut down very hard on an Ostarine cycle and others only mildly supressed.

Supression is always dependent on the genetic and environmental factors of each individual, with dosage of compound and cycle length playing a large role in the eventual level of supression and the subsequent level of recovery when compared to baseline.

J

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Good point, and after 3 successful cycles I am actually week 1 into my Clomid/Nolva PCT. Blood work twice showed no suppression but I'm an older athlete. Again, good point.

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
i really wanted to add gw but the cancer side effect is scaring me off mate...i wish that wasnt there...

J

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
The GW study your referring to was with doses way higher than conventional standards. I myself am a cancer survivor and have found something with minimal side effects that allows me more play time with the kids because of the byproduct of how hard I train in the gym and ring. But I hear you, go with your gut and be safe. Cheers!!

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
The GW study your referring to was with doses way higher than conventional standards. I myself am a cancer survivor and have found something with minimal side effects that allows me more play time with the kids because of the byproduct of how hard I train in the gym and ring. But I hear you, go with your gut and be safe. Cheers!!
I hope everything is ok for you now mate,i wish u and ur family the best!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
You can easily extend it to 8weeks of 15-20mg. Just have an AI on hand and definitely do a proper PCT with SERM

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As previously mentioned, be safe and pick up some Nolva or Clomid...I personally felt better on Nolva. It is very cheap and better safe than sorry.

J

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
And, you can low dose the Nolva with the Ostarine. Great advice. I still think people over do the Estrogen Inhibitors. I myself did, and got Estrogen Rebound for two weeks. Ugh that sucked. I would do Inhibitors and Serms every other day post Sarms cycle. Cheers!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5mg of osta is enough to retain muscle.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your starting weight and ending weight? What did your lifts look like pre and post cycle? Did you notice any muscle loss?

SOrry for all the questions, I just think when I am ready to cut, I am going to run Osta that I have on hand.
From mid-February to mid-May I lost around 30lbs. Squats and overhead both went up. Haven't tried for a PR on deads over the cut, but rows went up and I'm able to do unassisted pull-ups for the first time ever! Aggravated a shoulder impingement in early May so I'm not benching too heavy right now, but I believe my chest is looking better than ever too! I still have a couple weeks left as I'm trying hard to get under 200 but I'm going to post a more detailed thread with pix when I'm finished. I really don't think you can go wrong with using the Osta for support. I wish I had picked up more, but I really didn't want to run it for longer than 12 weeks as even with the low dose I started feeling some suppression. Thankfully, BPS was offering a Dermacrine log and adding it picked me right up!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From mid-February to mid-May I lost around 30lbs. Squats and overhead both went up. Haven't tried for a PR on deads over the cut, but rows went up and I'm able to do unassisted pull-ups for the first time ever! Aggravated a shoulder impingement in early May so I'm not benching too heavy right now, but I believe my chest is looking better than ever too! I still have a couple weeks left as I'm trying hard to get under 200 but I'm going to post a more detailed thread with pix when I'm finished. I really don't think you can go wrong with using the Osta for support. I wish I had picked up more, but I really didn't want to run it for longer than 12 weeks as even with the low dose I started feeling some suppression. Thankfully, BPS was offering a Dermacrine log and adding it picked me right up!
Sounds great. I am going to cut, probably at the beginning of September or so.

Send me a PM with the thread link once it is up

Has anyone stacked Osta with a fat burner for cutting?

V

Vioros

Awards
I'm currently doing a ostar1ne cut. So far everything is quite good. Good maintaining in muscle and strength. However the deficit and the slight suppression of ostarine caused some lethargy. I bought some DMAA and Dermacrine to battle it. I will write you as soon as I can give you a sufficient review. I hope that a stimfatburner like hydroxyelite can battle both lethargy and and occurring appetite by the ostarine. Soon I'm adding some S4 for its character of feeling good, strength and the muscle hardening it provides. Last time I used it at higher doses it was extremely potent and put some lbs of muscle in a cut. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

J

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
What you're describing sounds nothing like Ostarine and exactly like my horrible 1Andro-4Andro stack (never again!). Man, I hope they didn't use old Prohormones in your pills instead of actual Ostarine. Grab a PCT and start cycle support now.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
What you're describing sounds nothing like Ostarine and exactly like my horrible 1Andro-4Andro stack (never again!). Man, I hope they didn't use old Prohormones in your pills instead of actual Ostarine. Grab a PCT and start cycle support now.
Vioros what brand of osta are you using?

V

Vioros

Awards
Good old OL ostar1ne. Bought it from PMS pretty sure it is legit.

V

Vioros

Awards
Maybe I expressed it a bit wrong. It is just basically that I feel exhausted. Which can also be due to the exams being ahead. Life is basically 1800 cals. Studying 8 hrs and then hitting the gym. Nothing severe of course.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I expressed it a bit wrong. It is just basically that I feel exhausted. Which can also be due to the exams being ahead. Life is basically 1800 cals. Studying 8 hrs and then hitting the gym. Nothing severe of course.
Wow, 1800 cals? Is it me or isn't that just a little low? No wonder you're exhausted.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What is your bodyweight?

Both OP and Vioros

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
im 11%bf 1.75cm 79 kg.i want to reach at least 8% this year. i have some ostarine from a friend and i thought it can help me to retain muscle,so i can reach my goal.
i have albuterol on hand too so i thing 10 mg osta and alb will be a good help.i dont care about gains,i just care about muscle retention which is reallly important if someone wants to reach single digits bf.
i can only do a 5-6 weeks cycle,i dont have pills for more and i dont think it llbe neccecery for the use i want it...ill do a low dose nolva pct.
im just a little concernd about hair loss,if anyone has any experiences with osta and hair loss please share ur experiences...than you

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think you could pull that off. You'll still lose some muscle IMO dropping fast on osta, but less

Hair loss is not something seen often (if at all) with ostarine

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I think you could pull that off. You'll still lose some muscle IMO dropping fast on osta, but less

Hair loss is not something seen often (if at all) with ostarine
ty for the answer.yes ill lose some muscle unfortunatetly but with high protein,carbs in the right times and some osta i hope it ll be minimal...well see...i hope albuterol helps a little too retaining some muscle...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You're doing a lot to help, hell we may end up being wrong and you'll gain strength on the alb/osta

Best of luck

P

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
You're doing a lot to help, hell we may end up being wrong and you'll gain strength on the alb/osta

Best of luck
hahha that would be awesome man..but it doesnt seem to me likely to happen.well see...