Ostarine Only Cycle 6 weeks. PCT?

apezer

Awards
Hey forum, I'm running a 6 week ostarine only cycle (10mg a day). I'm in day 6 today and I'm noticing a lot of improvements in my physique, loosing a lot of fat as well as gaining endurance and strength. So far, I haven't noticed any side effects besides a little suppression (maybe I'm overthinking it). I want to run a PCT along with it starting from week 4, what would you mates recommend?? Also, I'm 20 years old, this is my first cycle ever. I totally screwed up and didn't do a blood test before starting but IMO test levels are stable; I want to keep them that way after cycle. What PCT would y'all recommend?

Starting weight: 179.5

Currently: 176.4

Thanks, Every help is appreciated.

(I'm doing a personal log, if y'all want I can post it when I'm done).

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
apezer, Looking into Rebirth by Black Lion Research, and Olympus labs SUP3r PCT.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey forum, I'm running a 6 week ostarine only cycle (10mg a day). I'm in day 6 today and I'm noticing a lot of improvements in my physique, loosing a lot of fat as well as gaining endurance and strength. So far, I haven't noticed any side effects besides a little suppression (maybe I'm overthinking it). I want to run a PCT along with it starting from week 4, what would you mates recommend?? Also, I'm 20 years old, this is my first cycle ever. I totally screwed up and didn't do a blood test before starting but IMO test levels are stable; I want to keep them that way after cycle. What PCT would y'all recommend?

Starting weight: 179.5

Currently: 176.4

Thanks, Every help is appreciated.

(I'm doing a personal log, if y'all want I can post it when I'm done).
Anything your seeing after 6 days has nothing to do with Ostarine. Especially at 10mg! You need to run it at least 10 weeks at a minimum of 20mg.

If you insist running it at 10mg for 6 weeks your PCT doesnt need to be anything except maybe some D'Aspartic Acid.

apezer

Awards
Thanks, I'm thinking about going up to 15mg. This monday would I need anything else? Also, when should I start running it?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
You need a serm for pct. clomid or nolva. Ostarine by itself won't give you amazing results. Especially at such a low dose. Osta needs dosed at least at 20mg. I've ran it as high as 40mg and barely seen anything except suppression. 6weeks won't do anything for you and anything you're seeing 6 days in, as stated above, is mostly due to your diet and exercise.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ideally run it 12 weeks at 25 mg with a proper pct of nolvadex and or clomid. I would have an AI on hand just in case.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ideally run it 12 weeks at 25 mg with a proper pct of nolvadex and or clomid. I would have an AI on hand just in case.
This. Always run a SERM, no matter how heavy or light the cycle and always have an AI on hand for light cycles. I would also run a natural anabolic and/or cortisol controlling product like AlphaMax XT or Reduce XT

apezer

Awards
When do you think I should start it and what dose? And which one would you recommend? Also, I was planning on taking DAA too? Thanks man, many questions I'm doing my research but not quite convinced. Thanks again

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When do you think I should start it and what dose? And which one would you recommend? Also, I was planning on taking DAA too? Thanks man, many questions I'm doing my research but not quite convinced. Thanks again
Start the SERM on the last day you take your Ostarine. SARMS half life is very short and leave the body fast, unlike AAS that can hang around for weeks. Nolva or Clomid or both for 4 weeks. If you can only get 1 that is more than fine. I personally do Nolva only and that gets my test from the 300 range to 1000 in no time.

In terms of dose i do 20mg nolva for 2 weeks and then drop it down to 10mg for last 2 weeks. Everyone is different though, your HPTA could be slower or faster than mine.