Ostarine + Nolva

dthemann22

Awards
Hey guys,

Long time lurker on the forum. 29 years old. Did a couple of cycles 6 years ago of epistane with great success. I decided to go ahead and give ostarine a go. I had a separated AC joint and was healing nicely with mk-677 and read that ostarine could help with the healing process. Anyways, I just entered week 5 dosing at 20mg/day and my right nip is fairly sensitive with a tiny, tiny lump underneath. Think I'm out of balance a bit. I started to run nolva on my cycle. I have 2 more weeks left and was wondering if you guys think I should just cut the cycle short or maybe add in an AI. My reasoning for not going AI initially was because ostarine is so mild, i don't want to zap my estro to 0. My sex drive has been incredible lately lol.

Anyone have any thoughts on running nolva while I finish my cycle and just keep running it as a normal PCT when it's over? Thanks!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I once had low T and normal/high normal E2 on 6th week of Osta run, so Osta can do that. Probably has to do with the timing on the run. So about in those 5-7 weeks, your T is pretty suppressed, but as shbg is so low (I had it under the ref range) some E is freed and some aromatized from what T you still have going and so E2 can be at pretty high level for awhile, even with low T. That's just my guesstimation though.

I would finish the run while taking the Nolva and do your regular pct. And next time choose something better than Osta.