Ostarine gyno? AI or Tamox?

GaryMan

GaryMan

Awards
So I've been seeing that gyno can be a problem for some guys while taking Ostarine. If I do not have an ai to use during a cycle would tamoxifen be an option to use during the cycle as well as pct? Curious.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I've been seeing that gyno can be a problem for some guys while taking Ostarine. If I do not have an ai to use during a cycle would tamoxifen be an option to use during the cycle as well as pct? Curious.
Tamoxifen. You don't want to take an AI unless you'll be running testosterone along with the SARM

GaryMan

GaryMan

Awards
I actually have Ralox and Tamox on hand and I do already have a gyno lump that I've had since I was a teenager. Im 49 now. So if I were to use either Ralox or Tamox during the cycle how should I dose either and should I use it during the entire cycle? Only planning on 8 weeks at 20mg for leaning down and to help with some nagging injuries.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually have Ralox and Tamox on hand and I do already have a gyno lump that I've had since I was a teenager. Im 49 now. So if I were to use either Ralox or Tamox during the cycle how should I dose either and should I use it during the entire cycle? Only planning on 8 weeks at 20mg for leaning down and to help with some nagging injuries.
Have you used Osta before? Have you ever tried to decrease your gyno with the Ralox? If not looking to decrease the existing gyno with a serm, then I wouldn't take it unless gyno symptoms occur.

Standard dosing for Nolva is 20 mg / day, but for gyno prevention 10 mg might suffice. If I remember correctly 60 mg is the standard dosing for Ralox, but again just for gyno prevention 30 mg might be enough.

Should allways have an AI on hand tho regardless.

GaryMan

GaryMan

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it. I now have some Arimistane. If I just ran that during my Ostarine cycle would I be good? If so do I need to run it the entire length of the cycle?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it. I now have some Arimistane. If I just ran that during my Ostarine cycle would I be good? If so do I need to run it the entire length of the cycle?
Sorry but no. Arimistane is a very weak AI if one at all. It can lower cortisol some, so since you have it use it in your pct. You can get real AI's from the board sponsors (if you are in the US at least). If for some reason you have to stay otc, then Iron Legion Virtus and BLR Letrone are your best bets imo. I wouldn't run AI's with Osta tho, unless -again- high E symptoms arise. But if I had to choose for some reason, I would run Ralox with the cycle rather than any AI.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People already explained that an AI shouldn’t be used. An AI will lower your estrogen and should be used only to combat a drugs aromatization. Using an AI when you don’t need it (like on ostarine) will do you no good. The opposite actually. You need a serm. A serm will block estrogen to aggressively attach to certain receptors in your nipples but it won’t impact your estrogen levels. The last thing you want is to take an ai on ostarine and end up with no estrogen in you. Then you’ll have a reason to cry

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Next time skip the ostarine and run the serm. Will probably make the same gains