Ostarine for maintaining muscle after injury

daniel9955

Awards
I've just had a motorbike accident and will be out of the gym for at least a month or 2 breaking my knuckle and badly bruising both wrists, my knee and spraining 2 fingers, was wondering what would the best dose of ostarine be to maintain current gains and keep sides/suppression to a minimum?
I have OL ostarine and have had great results in the past, but this time would like to use it for its original intended purposes and even possibly some help in the healing process.

Cheers for the input!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Honestly 5mgs will be enough Imo to maintain gains

NewAgeMayan

Awards
yeah i agree with joe, 5mg /d should be ample. Hard to say with any certainty what degree of suppression you will experience, though.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Wishing you a speedy recovery man!

alts

Awards
If it was me i'd do osta @5mg and add in gharine @ 10mg pre bed.

Jriddik

Awards
If it was me i'd do osta @5mg and add in gharine @ 10mg pre bed.
I'm really curious about the healing effects of Mk-677 (Gharine) myself.... Do you think it could actually heal a wound (spine surgery) quicker?

whey2buff

Awards
I haven't seen anything about healing properties. Maybe low dose of var

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'm really curious about the healing effects of Mk-677 (Gharine) myself.... Do you think it could actually heal a wound (spine surgery) quicker?
People report recovery time for workouts is much quicker and because it's a gh secretogue then yes it should help heal a wound quicker

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Yes mk-677 and lgd-4033 both have healing properties not sure if it would help with the healing of spinal surgery but joints, tendons, ligaments, tissue both will help heal as well as other peps

Jriddik

Awards
Yes mk-677 and lgd-4033 both have healing properties not sure if it would help with the healing of spinal surgery but joints, tendons, ligaments, tissue both will help heal as well as other peps
Well they had to dice through a lot of muscle, so I'm going to start running a low dose (10mg) once I'm 5 weeks out from surgery

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Well they had to dice through a lot of muscle, so I'm going to start running a low dose (10mg) once I'm 5 weeks out from surgery
I would just run a full 25mg dose bro 5 days on 2 days off. you're banking on the elevated gh levels to help heal, 10mg really won't be optimal.

whey2buff

Awards
Any links to support it, I haven't found any yet

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
10mg of gharine will be optimal . It seems that the longer you take it the more benefit not a higher dose over a shorter period of time .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd do 10mgs gharine and 5mgs of ostarine OP

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
There's been studies of people using a 25mg dose for 6 months time span, you believe it's going to take much longer than that to recover?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I would just run a full 25mg dose bro 5 days on 2 days off. you're banking on the elevated gh levels to help heal, 10mg really won't be optimal.
Theres no need to microcycle your doses of mk677. The studies dosed everyday.

daniel9955

Awards
Thanks for the reply's guys! I'll stick to 5mg/d of ostarine, also I was going to start using gharine anyway within the next few weeks so I may just start it now and continue to run for the next 6 months or so if all goes well.