Ostarine First Cycle

T

tstipancic

Awards
Whats up everyone new to the forum, been reading threads and what not and decided might as well register.

So I am about 20 days into using my first ever PED. I started taking 10mg ostarine for 3 days then bumped it up to 20mg taken first thing in the a.m. I am about three weeks in and I can definitely say my physique is looking better than ever. I've been lifting for probably at least 2 or 3 years and quite frankly hit a plateau and wanted to break through which is why I wanted to try SARMS in the first place.

Ive definitely noticed some side effects positive and negative - more than I had expected and being naïve didn't have any pre cycle blood work done. Here is what I'm experiencing - great pumps in the gym, mild strength gains, harder muscles, more endurance, more hunger etc.

Negatives - balls ache on and off, my right nut hangs higher than the left, nuts a little smaller than usual, feeling slightly anxious/depressed, libido seems the same but definitely smaller loads when I bust one off, still gets rock hard, had head aches at first.

So im clueless as to where to go to get my blood tested, yall got any tips on what to do for that? also are these side effects normal? im esp worried about smaller nuts/one hanging lower than the other. I'm contemplating coming off for this reason alone. Ive got a "PCT" on hand. its called the innovopharm stage 1 test rejuvenator. ingredients/directions for use :https://www.pncmaine.com/store/p48/stage1test-innovapharm.html
Is this a good product, or should I be opting for something else? what if I want to come off early, what should I do then? does this all seem normal? hoping someone can straighten me out and give me some advice. Thanks everyone

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First, welcome to the forum!

Labs: order them through "lifeextension" and if you search Google, you can find some coupon codes.

It sounds like you are pretty suppressed judging by your symptoms. It would be better to get a SERM. MAResearch is a board sponsor, and they sell Tamoxifen and Clomid, get one of those and have ready for PCT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ Like ValiantThor said, buy a SERM from a board sponsor (like MAResearch, or Premierresearchessentials).

T

tstipancic

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I was thinking of stopping the ostarine today and taking the OTC product that I currently have. If I dont notice improvements then order some tamoxifen or whatever. Is taking tamoxifen right away imperative or can I get away with trying this other product first since I've only been cycling for a little over 2 weeks? Sucks because I'm seeing great results in the gym but I told myself if I notice any effects like this that I'd stop. The whole reason I went for ostarine in the first place was it wasn't supposed to be suppressive. Well that's b.s I can only imagine how bad it would be on an 8 or 10 week cycle.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Osta is definitely suppressive at the right dosage. Since it sounds like you don't have a serm handy I would definitely jump on your otc pct product and then order a serm just in case and if you don't need the serm you will have it handy in case you need it in the future.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies. I was thinking of stopping the ostarine today and taking the OTC product that I currently have. If I dont notice improvements then order some tamoxifen or whatever. Is taking tamoxifen right away imperative or can I get away with trying this other product first since I've only been cycling for a little over 2 weeks? Sucks because I'm seeing great results in the gym but I told myself if I notice any effects like this that I'd stop. The whole reason I went for ostarine in the first place was it wasn't supposed to be suppressive. Well that's b.s I can only imagine how bad it would be on an 8 or 10 week cycle.
What is the brand? It may be named Ostarine, but be a designer steroid instead.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where did you read its not suppressive? Of course it is. So you want to take a muscle building supplement that has zero side effects? It doesnt exist. Suck it and run the cycle 10 weeks and then run a SERM

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bother, I've lost track of the number of guys who told me they ran cycles in the past, but didn't run a SERM because they "didn't need it". Only later they found out they didn't recover.... they only thought they had.

For your own good... Buy the SERM, and start it as soon as it arrives.