ostarine expiration

max d

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how effective ostarine is after it expires? I'm finishing up my cut with it and the label says it expired 6/30/16. I have enough for another cycle but wonder if it's worth keeping till next spring? All thoughts and comments are welcomed!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If not opened and stored in the right place it will still be effective. But if opened i would just toss it and get some more.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Mist supplements are good for quite some time after "expiration date". Just keep them stored in a cool dry place and I highly doubt you'll have any problems with potency

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Does anyone know how effective ostarine is after it expires? I'm finishing up my cut with it and the label says it expired 6/30/16. I have enough for another cycle but wonder if it's worth keeping till next spring? All thoughts and comments are welcomed!
Yes keep it, if its opened put it in a zip-loc bag and store in room temp climate if anything it will lose a little potency.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Its not even a month past "expiration"; not like the compound arrives at some arbitrary date then suddenly starts deteriorating.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I am talking about using it for next spring
Id be honestly surprised if the deterioration in potency was any measure greater than "insignificant". Look at all the other pharmaceuticals that sit on shelves for...years.

If youre really worried, add an extra cap to your daily dose. If you think thats gonna put you way too high, well...

max d

Awards
  • Established
Consensus is in. I know that most pills will still be good past "expiration" so I guess my liquid RC ostarine should be the same. Thanks guys!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
My instinct with liquids on one hand is a little less confident than it is with dry pharma, but I will freely admit that this is based on little more than prejudice, ie that liquids tend to be more prone to perishing. The liquid meds I would be confidently sus on are antibiotics, and eye/ear drops (as per the fda "study").

As the others said...proper storage.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Caps of most anything will be good for 10-15 years past the expiration with little if any loss of potency.

There was a study done on old pharma stores our military had in warehouses. Something like 95% of all tested drugs maintained 98% efficacy even 15 years past the expiration date.

I'll find the study when I'm back at the PC tomorrow.