Ostarine + EpiAndro - recomp or lean gains - diet & questions

Db2

Db2

Awards
So I'm a few days into 30mgs ostarine + 300 epi-andro (just bought some more, thinking about upping the epi-andro to 500-750mgs) and I was initially planning a recomp, but for whatever reason my damn appetite is through the roof! I have done bulking on things like SDMZ 2.0 and I know you have to eat like crazy on those. I'm imagining if one were to go for lean gains on something like this combo (talking 4 -8lbs over 8 weeks) the diet would have to be highly dialed in to avoid fat gain?

I just definitely thought of this stack more as a cutting or recomping stack but I'm one to kind of listen to my body and for whatever reason right now it's telling me to eat! So I wanted to get some advice if anyone has a few cents on the subject!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I have not taken ostarine, but epi didn't increase my appetite at all. Also, I don't think I have read any else reporting that ostarine increased their hunger. My best advice... if you want to do a recomp, eat about 200-300 calories above maintenance on WO days, and 200-300 on your off days. If you continue to crave food, try eating high protein foods when you are hungry, or off set it with water. Are you drinking at least a gallon of water a day?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30mg of osta seems very high - 20 is a sweet spot for many to help minimize sides
I never heard osta increasing appetite

Db2

Db2

Awards
I did 25 before with no problem. I'll back off if I experience sides. Overall I seem to have a high tolerance to everything. Epi and h-drol did nothing for me and sdmz 2 was an easy ride. Surprisingly I got good results before from 8 weeks of osta/epiandro hence trying it again. Appetite could be related to other factors, was more just curious how the stack may do under some lean gain conditions.

That being said, I used to track every macro and calorie intensely and have done pretty well by intuition over the past year. I can go up or down a pound with slight adjustments to my general diet. However if the margin for lean vs dirty gains is really potentially slim I may try and stay within my original parameters.