Ostarine, Epiandro and Dermacrine Cycle 2. Advise needed

Varangie

Awards
Greeting All,

Been a while since I posted, have always had a positive experience on this forum and looking again to you guys for advice.

As the title suggests I'm starting a second cycle and looking for advise on dosage etc.

Background: first cycle was a 1,4 Andro bulk over a year ago with a full PCT. I had excellent results, I literally blew up- added around 8 KGs of weight in 8 weeks which was huge for me. A year and a bit on and whilst I lost a bit due to changing up my routine and goals, I'm still in a good way. . If anything I got too big and my cardio was pretty ineffective. Also I definitely attracted a lot of attention, which is not my intent at all. Which brings me to this next cycle

Cycle 2: looking for a very lean recomp. And have the following.

Ostarine: 20mg ED for 6-8 weeks.
Epi-Andro (OL): Need advice for correct dosage.
Dermacrine: Need advise for correct dosage.

+ a cycle support.

PCT: Nolva 20,20,10,10. + an OTC test booster

As see above I intend to run roughly an 8 week cycle. On Osta, with the two other compounds assisting. Would be great for some advise on the dosage and/or if a Dermacrine- Epiandro is a viable combo.

This is quite a mild run, but judging from how I responded over a year ago, I reckon we can make some good stuff happen here.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it. I ran osta and epi-andro last summer. Run for 8-10 weeks . I dosed epi-andro at 1000mg ed.

It’s good you have dermacrine, but I’d hang on to it and use if needed. That said, I think the epi will be enough. I’ve dosed as high as 1250

PCT looks good.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a lean bulk, I don't understand recomps at all... but IMO, Osta blows for the sides v rewards. You would be far better off using Epistane with EpiAndro.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People seem to have different sweet spots on epiandro but 700 - 1,000 is standard.

Not run osta so only basing this on what I’ve read but I’m not sure you’ll get much from it.

Honestly I’d probably go 1 andro, epiandro and dermacrine for your goals.....

Varangie

Awards
Thanks for the comments all.

Consistent theme has been the choice of the osta run. True, I've read some threads here that the sides outweigh the befits, however with the success of my 1/4andro run, I want to see if similar or near similar results can be gained.

If anyone has had any experiences with these compounds then let me know!

V

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine is a horrible compound and it has more sides then benefits. If you are gonna be shut down run a 1/4 andro cycle again or a Chemical X with Epi andro/4 andro run
You will be much happier

Varangie

Awards
Anymore for anymore? Experiences on Ostarine, dosage etc.

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What I did leading up to the summer:

-10 mg / day for 12 weeks | This is an extremely low dose, people will say it "does nothing," but they are wrong. The truth is, Ostarine didn't even do much until the last couple of weeks, it seemed. Once it kicked in, though, it was great. With the low dose, the suppression was minimal. Then, to be safe...

-25 mg Clomid / day for 4 weeks. Laxogenin for funsies. Invictus also helped me dry out a bit.

I did this and lost my winter beer gut, my bottom two abs are back, and the recomp was amazing. Went from 215 to 205, but "feel" like I put on 10 pounds of lean mass. Pecs are striated, etc. Side-Free run!

My only gripes with ostarine at this dose:
-Some issues with lethargy towards the beginning/middle...No point in taking something that makes you want to skip gym.
-No short-term endurance increase.
-Even though I could see myself losing fat and recomping, they didn't really "carve" out until I started the PCT. I've read others have had this problem. It's a mystery since I don't think osta increases water retention.

I chose my dose because of the sides/benefit ratio. I honestly think everyone is doing Osta wrong with those high doses. I had a great time at 10.

Varangie

Awards
What I did leading up to the summer:

-10 mg / day for 12 weeks | This is an extremely low dose, people will say it "does nothing," but they are wrong. The truth is, Ostarine didn't even do much until the last couple of weeks, it seemed. Once it kicked in, though, it was great. With the low dose, the suppression was minimal. Then, to be safe...

-25 mg Clomid / day for 4 weeks. Laxogenin for funsies. Invictus also helped me dry out a bit.

I did this and lost my winter beer gut, my bottom two abs are back, and the recomp was amazing. Went from 215 to 205, but "feel" like I put on 10 pounds of lean mass. Pecs are striated, etc. Side-Free run!

My only gripes with ostarine at this dose:
-Some issues with lethargy towards the beginning/middle...No point in taking something that makes you want to skip gym.
-No short-term endurance increase.
-Even though I could see myself losing fat and recomping, they didn't really "carve" out until I started the PCT. I've read others have had this problem. It's a mystery since I don't think osta increases water retention.

I chose my dose because of the sides/benefit ratio. I honestly think everyone is doing Osta wrong with those high doses. I had a great time at 10.
Thanks for the info Viatrophy. Out of interest, did you limit yourself to 10mg due to wanting to keep suppression/ sides minimal, or was there another reason?

Personally I'm going to stick with 20mg for a similar period. I had no lethargy issues in my 1/4 Andro run, so would be interested to see if this had a different impact on me. Likewise I'm hopeing the Epiandro and Dermacrine will assist in any potential lethargy and maybe a bit of bulk.

Perhaps there are better, non- methylated compounds to do this?

Viatrophy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info Viatrophy. Out of interest, did you limit yourself to 10mg due to wanting to keep suppression/ sides minimal, or was there another reason?

Personally I'm going to stick with 20mg for a similar period. I had no lethargy issues in my 1/4 Andro run, so would be interested to see if this had a different impact on me. Likewise I'm hopeing the Epiandro and Dermacrine will assist in any potential lethargy and maybe a bit of bulk.

Perhaps there are better, non- methylated compounds to do this?
It was specifically because I had heard whispers that the benefits had more to do with amount of time it is taken vs the amount taken. Amount seemed to increase sides directly, whereas time increased benefits. If I had been doing 20, I would have likely stopped at 8 weeks, and I have doubts that my results would have been as good or my cycle would have been so side-free.

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is fuvking sh1t. Worst compound I've ever done, and I've done a lot. If you really feel you need to go the sarms route, atleast run LGD

Varangie

Awards
Hmmm, I'll see if I get the same effects as you, I intend to keep a log and potentially get hold of some post cycle blood work.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would look at S23 instead of ostarine. And low dose trest as a base. Like 15mg a day transdermal trest ace. You can get enough for 8 weeks for like 75 bucks from PRO (or maybe PRE)