Ostarine & Epi-Andro - Question about Supports + pct

Db2

Db2

Awards
I'm starting an Ostarine + EpiAndro cycle today. 30mg per day of osta (irc.bio liquid suspension) + Androvar (3 x 100mg per day). 8 week cycle followed by PCT.

I know both of these are non-methylated, but just due to the general load of increased training and shifting the axis, should I still take a cycle support? I have a bottle of cycle assist on hand but would like to hold onto it if it's not necessary. However if it will generally be a positive safeguard I'll go ahead and use it. I'll be taking fishoil, multi's, and a few other general things as always.

PCT will be some Nolva I have on hand. Clomid always made me an emotional wreck, like PMS'ing big time lol. Last time around I couldn't take it, switched to Nolva and it was easy sailing. I figure a lighter touch of nolva should do? 20/20/10/10?

Any and all advice is much appreciated!

dreamcrusher

Awards
I took Osta in in capsules up to 30mg but I had to bump it back down to 20mg cause I got lethargic AF. Don't know how the liquid form will treat you.

Also did clomid for my pct and hated it! Nolva from now on.

As far as cycle support, you probably can do with out .

This looks like a good stack.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting an Ostarine + EpiAndro cycle today. 30mg per day of osta (irc.bio liquid suspension) + Androvar (3 x 100mg per day). 8 week cycle followed by PCT.

I know both of these are non-methylated, but just due to the general load of increased training and shifting the axis, should I still take a cycle support? I have a bottle of cycle assist on hand but would like to hold onto it if it's not necessary. However if it will generally be a positive safeguard I'll go ahead and use it. I'll be taking fishoil, multi's, and a few other general things as always.

PCT will be some Nolva I have on hand. Clomid always made me an emotional wreck, like PMS'ing big time lol. Last time around I couldn't take it, switched to Nolva and it was easy sailing. I figure a lighter touch of nolva should do? 20/20/10/10?

Any and all advice is much appreciated!
Having cycle support on hand is a good idea. You could also look at individual ingredients such as celery seed extract, NAC, etc. Just a few of the basics to run. These are cheaper and you can choose what you would really need. That dose of Osta can make some feel lethargic, maybe start lower and then work your way up.

PCT looks good too. You could always add something for cortisol/general well being like AlphaMax XT or Reduce XT. It does not hurt to have those during PCT. I like AlphaMax XT for the ashwagandha and DHAA for cortisol and tongkat ali for libido boosting.

Db2

Db2

Awards
I do have a couple bottles of Reduce XT hanging around as well as DAA. Wasn't Reduce potentially still messing with the HPTA or was that misinformation?

dirtygainz

Awards
just wondering man how did u like the irc osta?

Db2

Db2

Awards
Treated me great. I was high at 30 with some lethargy, dunno if it was the cause but backed to 25 + up'd the epi andro and recomp was pretty nice. Definitely got compliments during the phase and kept some strength up after. But some business in life got in the way after and never really cut down so about to do a shorter run as a pure cut. I'll let you know how that goes!