Ostarine dosing scheme question?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guy I'm going to run a 6 week ostarine cycle and was wondering the best time to dose. If i was doing 25mg a day would it be best to break up the dosages like 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 preWO. Whats works best?

My cycle will look like this:

Ostarine: 25mg,25,25,25,25,25
IGF-1: 40mcg,40,0,0,40,40
MGF: 200mcg,200,0,0,200,200
HGH Frag: 200mcg 2-3x a day

Goal is fat loss, little strength, and maybe a few pounds of muscle

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hey lightweight! long time no see buddy :) dose it at the morning when test is at its peak

just do 1 dose straight up at 25

Also, any particular reason you want to stay at 25? you could do a frontload of 50 for 1 day, 25 on day 2 and cruise at 12.5 for then on

everything else looks good bro; looks like a fun research study here :)

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
hey lightweight! long time no see buddy :) dose it at the morning when test is at its peak

just do 1 dose straight up at 25

Also, any particular reason you want to stay at 25? you could do a frontload of 50 for 1 day, 25 on day 2 and cruise at 12.5 for then on

everything else looks good bro; looks like a fun research study here :)
What's up buddy!! Good talking to you again. What have you been up to?

No reason I was going to stay at 25mg I just thought since I was a little heavier maybe I'd need a little bit higher dosage. I do like you're front load idea though. Saturate my blood with it and cruise at 12.5mg.

So 1 dose in the AM or preWO? And does it matter with or without food?

Thanks

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hey bro! just busy researching and stuff haha; just one dose in the AM is fine, since the half life is I think a little under 24 hours I believe.

I like to give it to my test subjects sublingually, just to make sure there's maximum absorption and either with food or not should be fine! :)

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
hey bro! just busy researching and stuff haha; just one dose in the AM is fine, since the half life is I think a little under 24 hours I believe.

I like to give it to my test subjects sublingually, just to make sure there's maximum absorption and either with food or not should be fine! :)
Thanks good info bro. !

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Ok got my OSTA in today! Im bad with math and am not sure how much i fill up my pin to get the proper dosage? My bottle says 30mg/50ml per bottle. So i believe that means 1ml should be 30mg? So if i wanted 12.5mg how many ticks would i go up to on a 1ml slin pin?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
just a tad bit under .5 mL but .5mL works just as fine :)

edit whoops just saw ur using a slin pin does that go up to 100 units? i think its 50 units?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
just a tad bit under .5 mL but .5mL works just as fine :)

edit whoops just saw ur using a slin pin does that go up to 100 units? i think its 50 units?
Yeah 100 unit slin pin

jpk

jpk

Awards
An easier way to dose is to recognize that there's about 20 drops per ml. So if your Osta is 30mg/ml you calculate from there. Say you want 12 mg per day. Then just use 8 drops of Osta. Each drop has 1.5 mg in it so calculations are easy!

Good luck with your run!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
An easier way to dose is to recognize that there's about 20 drops per ml. So if your Osta is 30mg/ml you calculate from there. Say you want 12 mg per day. Then just use 8 drops of Osta. Each drop has 1.5 mg in it so calculations are easy!

Good luck with your run!
Thanks for the help my man ! I can't wait until week 2-3 when it starts to kick in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Anabolics 19
Murderit Supplements 23
Matthew1237 Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 13