Ostarine and mUscle Gelz Androhard cycle

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
So I was wanting to take Ostarine, and MK677, or just Ostarine for 6-8 weeks, PCT then MK677.
That being said, can I throw in Androhard with the Ostarine?
Idk if there’s more benefit to doing that or just more strain on my system and not much gains from it to make it worth doing.

I’ve ran plenty of AAS in the past but never ran a sarm. I just want to spike up my receptors and recomp, hence why I’m using Osta.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androhard will definitely help you harden up and shred water weight. I would not recommend it for any bulk or large muscle gain, but it really shines with keeping and/or adding strength while in a deficit or maintenance. Great for a summer or vacation cut. Outside of that, I like it for the strong alpha feel at anytime. I find it takes 7-10 days to notice a lot of strength and physical difference, but the alpha and aggression is noticeable 1-2 hours after applying it.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
So I mean is it possible to put on a few solid pounds with both Ostarine and Androhard?

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Androhard will definitely help you harden up and shred water weight. I would not recommend it for any bulk or large muscle gain, but it really shines with keeping and/or adding strength while in a deficit or maintenance. Great for a summer or vacation cut. Outside of that, I like it for the strong alpha feel at anytime. I find it takes 7-10 days to notice a lot of strength and physical difference, but the alpha and aggression is noticeable 1-2 hours after applying it.
So I’m assuming this stuff will dry my joints out??

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I mean is it possible to put on a few solid pounds with both Ostarine and Androhard?
Of course, you can do this with almost any combo if you are dedicated to it. The point is that with Androhard, it really shows it's effect when you are looking to cut as you don't lose any strength and actually can go heavier while staying in maintenance.