Unanswered Ostarine and liver enzymes?

AML

Awards
I have read conflicting info about ostarine and the liver. Some say it's completely nontoxic and doesn't elevate liver enzymes. Some say otherwise. Any opinions or comments from people with experience with ostarine would be appreciated. Thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have read conflicting info about ostarine and the liver. Some say it's completely nontoxic and doesn't elevate liver enzymes. Some say otherwise. Any opinions or comments from people with experience with ostarine would be appreciated. Thanks
Here’s a novel concept: you get bloodwork done out of pocket privately online for like $65 while you take exogenous hormones so you can see the real effects of playing God over your endocrine system with mystery chemicals, so you can make educated decisions in near real time about their effects on you.

Drugs effect people differently. Factor in all the fake, spiked, under/overdosed SARM products out there and you have a recipe for mixed feedback.

Your best bet for safety is to research trusted, 3rd-party verified sources of the product you desire and then actively monitoring your health during the administration protocol. Without bloodwork, you cannot be sure how you’re responding to what you’re taking.

Also, anything consumed orally is going to make the liver work harder to process it. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s dangerous. Again, this is going to be individual & dose dependent (amount and duration of use).

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here’s a novel concept: you get bloodwork done out of pocket privately online for like $65 while you take exogenous hormones so you can see the real effects of playing God over your endocrine system with mystery chemicals, so you can make educated decisions in near real time about their effects on you.

Drugs effect people differently. Factor in all the fake, spiked, under/overdosed SARM products out there and you have a recipe for mixed feedback.

Your best bet for safety is to research trusted, 3rd-party verified sources of the product you desire and then actively monitoring your health during the administration protocol. Without bloodwork, you cannot be sure how you’re responding to what you’re taking.

Also, anything consumed orally is going to make the liver work harder to process it. That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s dangerous. Again, this is going to be individual & dose dependent (amount and duration of use).
Best response

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I prefer honest steroids for just this reason. I KNOW they are suppressive and toxic and I can take precautions to minimize that.
Sarms are less effective with a big question mark if they will shut you down hard or tax your liver hard. I’d rather know. AND get better results.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you read the available data published ostarine will raise liver values slightly. Some of these users who experienced massive enzyme spikes (OL UK) were probably taking something else. Like others have said get tested. I have run it a few times as well as LGD and never had abnormal values. Ostarine is a waste of time and money. Not worth it

AML

Awards
How were your results with the lgd? and how high did you dose it?