Ostarine and Bicalutamide

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happened to come across some rather scary info regarding Ostarine and the fact that it is derived from a pharmaceutical anti-androgen called Bicalutamide. I never realized this and will probably never touch it again.

Ostarine Safety - LEAVINGWEAKNESS

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicalutamide

The chemical structure of Ostarine, and Andarine for that matter, is remarkably close to Bicalutamide. Apparently this has been mentioned before in the following thread, but I thought it was worth bringing it up again..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/268712-women-ostar1ne.html

Anyone think that the very slight differences in chemical structure may successfully negate some or all of the negative attributes of Bicalutamide?

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Empirically speaking, yes. I have ran several ostarine cycles of varying lengths and dosages, and have not experienced any long term negative effects, although some of these cycles have severely lowered my testosterone, anyone who thinks this drug does not effect endogenous production and doesn't require SERM PCTs are misinformed and rolling the dice. I can also say conclusively in my case that numerous cycles have not affected my sperm production as I recently had a fertility test because I was a little concerned about my recent AAS use. It came back with normal sperm, high count, high to very high motility (thanks clomid and ashwagandha). In any case, this in no way means ostarine is safe and anyone should use it, I'm just one man maybe I got really lucky, maybe it is safe, it's really impossible to tell.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Empirically speaking, yes. I have ran several ostarine cycles of varying lengths and dosages, and have not experienced any long term negative effects, although some of these cycles have severely lowered my testosterone, anyone who thinks this drug does not effect endogenous production and doesn't require SERM PCTs are misinformed and rolling the dice. I can also say conclusively in my case that numerous cycles have not affected my sperm production as I recently had a fertility test because I was a little concerned about my recent AAS use. It came back with normal sperm, high count, high to very high motility (thanks clomid and ashwagandha). In any case, this in no way means ostarine is safe and anyone should use it, I'm just one man maybe I got really lucky, maybe it is safe, it's really impossible to tell.
I have also run probably 3 cycles of Ostarine in the past. I do happen to notice reduced sexual performance as well a sperm production while on cycle. I also seem to recover quite easily in that regard post cycle. Endurance and recovery have been the most notable advantages while taking Ostarine. Muscle gain has not really existed but it is not really known to be strong in that department anyway. More of a muscle sparing supplement while cutting.

Given the big picture, I am quite convinced that it is really not worth it at all..