Ostarine 4 week 20mg/8 week 10mg

rowanmike

Awards
I'm planning on starting my first ever Ostarine cycle very very soon. I am torn between the two schools of thought...
Running a short effectively dosed cycle at 20mg for 4 weeks possibly a tad longer, or a longer lower dosed cycle at 10mg for 8 weeks. I know longer cycles are harder to recover from (not necessarily hard since I hear most people recover just fine off of sarms with PCT), and I'm not afraid of the risks.

I would just like some input or experiences from those of you who have tried either or both types of cycles.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I don't know of many people that were very impressed with 10 mg of Ostarine.. I've used 25 mg and thought it was pretty mild.

SARMs are a bit weird, tho.... some guys are not recovering well after PCT, tho. even with solid bloodwork, some of these guys still have some ED issues. take that for what it's worth...

mattwv

Awards
What are your goals of this cycle? Is this your first cycle ever or just your first ostarine cycle? Ostarine isn't very anabolic in terms of putting on muscle when compared to other sarms/anabolics. It is better suited for an anti catabolic effect for cutting.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't waste your time and money on either of those 2 ideas

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neither, you want 20-25mg for 8-12 weeks and I still would not expect much
This. If you are cutting and want to drop cals very low, osta would be great for maintaining strength and lean mass, but in terms of adding significant size and strength when bulking, there are several better options.

Even though it is weaker, you would need a SERM PCT. I would have an AI on hand, just in case. You could also run an OTC product, like AlphaMax XT, to help with libido, workout performance, and an increase in testosterone, but an OTC product should not be a substitution for a SERM.