Ostarine 13 days in and my hair is shedding

Komut

Awards
Help..Ostarine 13 days in and my hair is shedding

Anyone else go through this? I stopped 3 days ago but it is still coming out. quite few strands ( not handfuls) but way more than usual! I've got a healthy head of thick hair. Just calling out to anyone's opinion/ experience with this. I hope it grows back!

Anomaly101

Awards
if you're prone for hair loss genetically. Then your hair will shed rapidly when you take anything that messes with your hormones.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have never experienced hair loss with Osta, and this is the first time I have heard a person losing hair while taking Osta.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I don't think AAS, PHs, or SARMS can cause hair to fall out that quick. It would take time to accumulate DHT, scar the follicles, and then fall out.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone else go through this? I stopped 3 days ago but it is still coming out. quite few strands ( not handfuls) but way more than usual! I've got a healthy head of thick hair. Just calling out to anyone's opinion/ experience with this. I hope it grows back!
Seems to just be one of those random ghost posts if you ask me.

lstatum1s

Awards
I didn't experience hair loss/shedding at all either time I ran Osta. What dosage were you running it at?

Komut

Awards
25mg for 13 days. I'm just hoping it accelerated a natural shed and it now grows back...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha...ok..my bad..

So that said, I agree with the others. I have done several runs of Osta and read many reviews. First I have heard of this too..

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What brand you running?

Komut

Awards
SARM Lyphar Biotech. 20 mg not the 25mg. Getting bloods done today to look further into this! Still shedding even after 5 days off

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SARM Lyphar Biotech. 20 mg not the 25mg. Getting bloods done today to look further into this! Still shedding even after 5 days off
You would see no effects for up to 3-4 weeks on Ostarine. It takes a while and should have no effect on hair. That fact that your seeing shedding this quick is probably a coincidence.

MaximusMuscle

MaximusMuscle

Awards
Yep. Happened to me while taking Ostarine also. I don't remember "shedding" but my hair did become noticeably thinner. I have thick hair, but I was sitting and my wife happened to walk by and notice she could see my scalp through my hair. However, after about 5 days of discontinued use everything turned back to normal.

MaximusMuscle

MaximusMuscle

Awards
And that was only after 2 weeks of use. I know people will say this long or whatever and there's no way, but everyone reacts differently to everything. Same thing happened to me. There were no other variables and discontinuation ceased symptoms.

MaximusMuscle

MaximusMuscle

Awards
This happened twice. Once at week 4 of Ostapure from Blackstone and the other time in two weeks from Osta by a company called Chem tek labs.

Komut

Awards
Thanks. That's great peace of mind. I reckon the boost of hormones just sped up my natural shed ( I hope anyway!). I stopped on Thursday morning. So just ticking over day 5 now. I have long hair and so when it falls out, I know!!! God save my man bun!!

MaximusMuscle

MaximusMuscle

Awards
Yeah I was terrified. Definitely not cool. I scoured the internet and nothing. Same as you I'm sure. People were actually touting its benefits in regaining growth of hair. I felt nutty. Totally had the same experience. Should be back to normal soon. I can't even tell I ever had a problem. Glad to have helped. You can sleep well I'm sure.

Komut

Awards
Awesome. People were quick to dismiss it. Certainly not bagging ostarine. It just had this affect on me...

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep. Happened to me while taking Ostarine also. I don't remember "shedding" but my hair did become noticeably thinner. I have thick hair, but I was sitting and my wife happened to walk by and notice she could see my scalp through my hair. However, after about 5 days of discontinued use everything turned back to normal.
You do not understand hair cycles and how long it takes for hair to grow back etc.. 5 days returned to normal?

Even the most potent DHT based steroid would have little effect in 2 weeks.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling this is less related to a direct androgenic nature and rather one of those potential unforeseen side effects in a small % of the population based on obscure affinities that have no yet been elucidated because they do not represent a problem unless genetically predisposed. Itd be interesting to see what happens if you cultivate with ostarine the same scalp cells that when cultured with EC extracts receive a growth boost. Might give yall some answers.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And who knows if you actually got real Ostarine. Lyphar Biotech?

MaximusMuscle

MaximusMuscle

Awards
My response was anecdotal. It happened to op and it happened to me. I'm using no "science" to back this up. There were no variables and after discontinuation osta the thinning stopped and hair returned to normal.

Komut

Awards
My response was anecdotal. It happened to op and it happened to me. I'm using no "science" to back this up. There were no variables and after discontinuation osta the thinning stopped and hair returned to normal.
I agree that it must be a genetic disposition. I had bloods done yesterday. I am really not imagining how much hair I lost. I have a ponytail. It's the thinnest scraggliest it has ever been. I'll probably chop it off and hope my hair regrows.

I'm glad you shared your story on this stuff. I really appreciate it

Komut

Awards
Ok. Results are in. sTesto 7.5L and sShbg is 15L. Both lower than range. Thyroid T Tsh is 7.2. So is quite out of range. Never had an issue with thyroid before. Cholesterol is also slightly over! So I feel reasonably comfortable that Ostarine did screw up my hormone levels. Will test again in 6 weeks and report back. Hair still shedding. I reckon it's the thyroid

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok. Results are in. sTesto 7.5L and sShbg is 15L. Both lower than range. Thyroid T Tsh is 7.2. So is quite out of range. Never had an issue with thyroid before. Cholesterol is also slightly over! So I feel reasonably comfortable that Ostarine did screw up my hormone levels. Will test again in 6 weeks and report back. Hair still shedding. I reckon it's the thyroid
Ostarine does not mess with Thyroid at all. Again who knows what you really took

Komut

Awards
Who knows? I don't know enough about Thyroid to comment further.

Komut

Awards
Given they are still learning how and what SARMs do and my results I have to disagree. But maybe it was dodgy stuff? Assuming it was just hormones I took, how long will it take to balance out? Weeks, days?? I'm going to see a better gp to better understand. Hair still shedding! 10 days later!

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT USE OSTARINE!
Honestly, that **** is ****ing poison and it makes me furious seeing all the "supplement" companies pushing that **** as anabolics without side effects.

I've written about this many times. First time guys on this forum basically laughed at me. But I'm telling you, nothing has given me the sides that Ostarine has. And I have done a lot, including DHT compounds like Mast, Proviron, methyl DHT etc. And none of them caused hair shedding.! Ostarine did however and I am not prone to hair loss and have always had really thick hair.

Ostarine also flared my gyno really ****ing bad first time I used it, ****loads of nolva didn't help either.

I have done Ostarine 3 times. Rc, Brawn and Olympus Labs. My last and final run was with OL and I gave up half way. Hair falling off and zero gains.

I have also heard of people messing up their lipids on Ostarine. So of you gonna **** yourself up, atleast use something that will give you gains in the process.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
aovereem, Sorry to hear that about your experience with Osta.. But I have been running OL OSTAR1NE for 10 weeks now at 10-20mg with one no hair loss..

Komut

Awards
DO NOT USE OSTARINE!
Honestly, that **** is ****ing poison and it makes me furious seeing all the "supplement" companies pushing that **** as anabolics without side effects.

I've written about this many times. First time guys on this forum basically laughed at me. But I'm telling you, nothing has given me the sides that Ostarine has. And I have done a lot, including DHT compounds like Mast, Proviron, methyl DHT etc. And none of them caused hair shedding.! Ostarine did however and I am not prone to hair loss and have always had really thick hair.

Ostarine also flared my gyno really ****ing bad first time I used it, ****loads of nolva didn't help either.

I have done Ostarine 3 times. Rc, Brawn and Olympus Labs. My last and final run was with OL and I gave up half way. Hair falling off and zero gains.

I have also heard of people messing up their lipids on Ostarine. So of you gonna **** yourself up, atleast use something that will give you gains in the process.

Thanks dude. Did you get any bloods done? Also did your hair recover?

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
aovereem, Sorry to hear that about your experience with Osta.. But I have been running OL OSTAR1NE for 10 weeks now at 10-20mg with one no hair loss..

Good. Just be aware of the possibility of sides and do not treat this as an "anabolic without side-effects". Your lipids might take a major hit and you will suppress your hormone levels. Just be cautious and don't listen too much to the people pushing these compounds.

Komut

Awards
Hair still shedding! Nearly 5 weeks later. I think it pushes your hair into a shedding phase. I had extremely thick healthy hair prior to ostarine

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Hair still shedding! Nearly 5 weeks later. I think it pushes your hair into a shedding phase. I had extremely thick healthy hair prior to ostarine
Yeah me too. Had very thick hair prior. Just shaved my head and it's very noticeable now just how thin my scalp has become. I'm not shedding anymore but ostarine destroyed my hair for good. My on fault. Should never have touched that useless s h i t

heyboy

Banned
Awards
DO NOT USE OSTARINE!

how was ur run with brawn nutrition ostarine?

and is LGD-4033 or RAD-140 a better option instead of using ostarine?

i was thinking to run lgd-4033 from brawn nutrition sometime in the future, do you think this is good to go?

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
how was ur run with brawn nutrition ostarine?

and is LGD-4033 or RAD-140 a better option instead of using ostarine?

i was thinking to run lgd-4033 from brawn nutrition sometime in the future, do you think this is good to go?
Brawn ostarine was complete garbage. I lasted about 4 weeks before ending. No gains whatsoever, zero, none, hair was falling off though. First time I´ve ever experienced hair shedding. Thought it was fakje, so tried OL osta 6 months later, same result.

LGD I actually like. Have never ran it from any of the "supplement companies", only as a research liquid. Kicks in within 7 - 10 days. Decent strength and endurance gains, fuller muscles etc. I remember thinking it kinda raised my estrogen though, some puffyness and whatnot, nothing major. No PCT as I¨m on TRT. Would treat is as any other anabolc steroid and use a base of testosterone. It will supress you!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Brawn ostarine was complete garbage. I lasted about 4 weeks before ending. No gains whatsoever, zero, none, hair was falling off though. First time I´ve ever experienced hair shedding. Thought it was fakje, so tried OL osta 6 months later, same result.

LGD I actually like. Have never ran it from any of the "supplement companies", only as a research liquid. Kicks in within 7 - 10 days. Decent strength and endurance gains, fuller muscles etc. I remember thinking it kinda raised my estrogen though, some puffyness and whatnot, nothing major. No PCT as I¨m on TRT. Would treat is as any other anabolc steroid and use a base of testosterone. It will supress you!
do you think brawn nutrition LGD-4033 is legit?

thanks for answering

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My mate did Ostarine, and no hair shredding. He has loads of hair, but no one else in his family does. He was freaking out, didn't notice anything unusual however.
He said he sheds hair randomly during the year, nothing to do with supplements.

I have read the affect of hormone imbalance can actually take quite a while?

Either way, if you're worried you shoukd look into certain shampoos, supplements just be careful.

Hopefully it stops, and regrows.