Ostarine, 11Keto & Dermacrine stack.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Whats peoples opinion on a recomp/lean muscle stack for 6-8 weeks consisting of a daily dose:

Ostarine 10mg
XI - KT (11Keto) 1ml
Dermacrine 2-3 Pumps
Arm1care Pro (Old Version)
Liquid Fish Oil (3g a day)
Beta Sterols
Multi Vit
Vit-C 2000g

PCT: Clomid 25/25/25/25

Would these complement eachother and would sides most likely be minimal...on paper at least??

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know anything about 11keto but I’d increase that ostarine dose to 30mg and I’d run the cycle 8-12 weeks.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don’t know anything about 11keto but I’d increase that ostarine dose to 30mg and I’d run the cycle 8-12 weeks.
Yeah 8 weeks is probably the better option but 30 mg Osta am not so sure about as from what i can gather it gets suppressive at higher doses and the old sides of bad lipids, high BP can rear its ugly head. Obviously everyone is different but for some 25mg causes issues and im trying to avoid them if at all possible.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d do 2ml of the 11kt at least, 40mg Ostarine and if you already bought the dermacrine that’s fine... personally I’d just eat some dhea pills. And I’d go 12 weeks.

You’re not going to get great results without paying a price both literally and figuratively. Both money will be lost and sides will be had. It’s the nature of the beast. It’s what you end up with, though, and how you deal with it that determines the effects on health.

Using all-effective dosages and time frames is generally necessary especially with sarms, in my experience. In all run my way it would be a fairly decent recomp or cut. 11KT and ostarine together in decent doses should yield pretty serious pumps during training as well. I’ve learned time and time again that when using these compounds: if it’s not something you can feel in your system at very least when you train, it’s not going to work very effectively to do whatever it is you wanted regardless of goals.

So dose up til you can feel it.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats peoples opinion on a recomp/lean muscle stack for 6-8 weeks consisting of a daily dose:

Ostarine 10mg
XI - KT (11Keto) 1ml
Dermacrine 2-3 Pumps
Arm1care Pro (Old Version)
Liquid Fish Oil (3g a day)
Beta Sterols
Multi Vit
Vit-C 2000g

PCT: Clomid 25/25/25/25

Would these complement eachother and would sides most likely be minimal...on paper at least??
I would say this stack will keep muscles on cut and I've done 11 Keto and a low dose Osta (10mg) on cut and it's great to keep strenght, muscles and it give's you a fat loss boost.
I don't think you will feel any sides and if I was you I would use something like Rebirth as PCT for this stack, but that's me.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 8 weeks is probably the better option but 30 mg Osta am not so sure about as from what i can gather it gets suppressive at higher doses and the old sides of bad lipids, high BP can rear its ugly head. Obviously everyone is different but for some 25mg causes issues and im trying to avoid them if at all possible.
BP issues depends on the user. If you get that on ostarine then you’re super sensitive to BP issues and you need to be careful with all anabolics. It probably won’t cause that side effect for most people. Messed up lipids is inevitable with all sarms/AAS. You need to accept that. If you take something and it doesn’t do anything to your lipids then you’re either an extremely unique individual or you simply didn’t take enough of the drug to be effective. You also need to accept minor suppression. It’s inevitable. These drugs suppress you. Every one of them does that, even ostarine. An extremely small dose of ostarine might only suppress you a tiny bit but it will also produce close to zero results, so at that point why even take it? Why take a drug that suppresses you a bit but does nothing else? You may as well except the super minor side effects you’ll get and run a dose that actually does something. Then use a serm pct, take adequate time off, recover, and decide if you want to cycle again.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BP issues depends on the user. If you get that on ostarine then you’re super sensitive to BP issues and you need to be careful with all anabolics. It probably won’t cause that side effect for most people. Messed up lipids is inevitable with all sarms/AAS. You need to accept that. If you take something and it doesn’t do anything to your lipids then you’re either an extremely unique individual or you simply didn’t take enough of the drug to be effective. You also need to accept minor suppression. It’s inevitable. These drugs suppress you. Every one of them does that, even ostarine. An extremely small dose of ostarine might only suppress you a tiny bit but it will also produce close to zero results, so at that point why even take it? Why take a drug that suppresses you a bit but does nothing else? You may as well except the super minor side effects you’ll get and run a dose that actually does something. Then use a serm pct, take adequate time off, recover, and decide if you want to cycle again.
Some very good sound points above from you all..much appreciated. Having done M1-T, Epi, D-Bol in the past my lipids and blood pressure have been fine in the longterm, i'm just thinking of ways to perhaps lessen the grief this time.

I do have some MK677 so in theory I could run a higher dose Osta and Mk677 at 25mg...not much info out there or logs on that stack but could be interesting as well with some joint/tendon benefits AND the MK677 could be run throughout PCT as well....whats the thoughts on that one??

Not heard of rebirth...ill look it up. I've adjusted my thoughts on clomid dosages to 25/10/5 as well.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of running mk with it. You can pretty much run that indefinitely and most likely not suffer any consequences. It’s extremely safe. You could start off at 25mg and decrease the dose if it causes too much bloating for you. That happens to some people, and it’s not ideal on a cut. But if you tolerate 25mg then awesome. It should help you lean out and maintain or even gain strength and recovery ability.