Ostamuscle 10mg first cycle opinions

Medfreak

Awards
Hello swolemates,
A little bit of my backgroud: natty bodybuilder training for 7 years. 26 years old, 180cm and 180lbs at 10-12% bodyfat. A physique show under my belt. Training and dieting on point. No bull****ting or excuses.
Planning on doing a 8weeks of:
10mg of ostarine (ostamuscle) + 3,5gr of DAA + niacin (to control HDL). PCT: DAA for 4 weeks.
What do you thing? Any experience with ostamuscle?
Thanks for everything,
Gains and love

Chasingtails

Awards
Using something marketed as a natural test booster (DAA) while using suppressive compounds is completely pointless. In addition, there is conflicting research on the effectiveness of DAA to begin with, and I believe there are some studies that show it actually inhibits test production.

Also, read logs for how to do a proper SERM pct because DAA isn’t going to cut it.

Medfreak

Awards
As a natty test booster, DAA worked pretty well for me . I was thinking that would be enough for a osta cycle at 10mg. I was thinking that nolva or clomid is overdoing it. But I apreciate you feedback!

hanslifts

Awards
As a natty test booster, DAA worked pretty well for me . I was thinking that would be enough for a osta cycle at 10mg. I was thinking that nolva or clomid is overdoing it. But I apreciate you feedback!
Have you read any reviews in Ostamuscle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
u also want a ai on standby, a real one because some ppl get gyno from osta

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
which one is a good one.
That's a matter of opinion, I only use them if necessary but it's worth having around, also to the op, osta is gonna help you keep muscle in a deficit but I wouldn't expect much else

TK74

Awards
run at least 20mg Tongkat ali for pct don't run longer then 7-8 weeks unless you got a serm

Medfreak

Awards
I’be read the Science studys done about ostarine and no one of them reported estrogen effects. Just hdl down , light supression and hepatic enzynes up. For this reason no Ai during cycle and clomid or nolva maybe is too much.
About the logs I’ve read all I guess, nit just the ones made by EA.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10mg for 8 weeks, I’d say just grab a bottle of ur-spray from prototype Nutrition plus a bottle of your favorite testosterone booster.

Medfreak

Awards
btw, i have clomid on hand just in case of supression.But I will not take if I don't needed. 10 mg of ostamuscle for 8 weeks what do you guys think?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you’ll want to stay on longer or increase the dose

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
20mg for 12 weeks and then run the Clomid for PCT. 10mg for 8 weeks = no gains. Ostarine is very very mild.

Medfreak

Awards
The studys that I have seen in humans are maximum 3mg and the gains are noticeable taking into considerarion that the people of the studys where in bed... so 10mg i guess it’s enough plus let’s potentially side effects. Any experience with ostamuscle?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The studys that I have seen in humans are maximum 3mg and the gains are noticeable taking into considerarion that the people of the studys where in bed... so 10mg i guess it’s enough plus let’s potentially side effects. Any experience with ostamuscle?
10mg is fine, I personally prefer even less. Guys get into the habit thinking they have to have more. I think you’ll enjoy it so much you’ll want to stay on longer, that’s all.
More gains, more sides. That’s reality.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
10mg is fine, I personally prefer even less. Guys get into the habit thinking they have to have more. I think you’ll enjoy it so much you’ll want to stay on longer, that’s all.
More gains, more sides. That’s reality.
Tree fiddy

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 1
Pics 3