Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bf8f8df3-497f-43fb-bdd9-51a4ea2d50a2.jpg

For a Limited Time Only
GET 10% OFF
use coupon: ARIMESTAGE5010

When the cycle ends, the real battle begins.

We all love results that come with a hardcore anabolic cycle, but we all hate the prospect of losing our gains after our cycle!

Extreme Performance Group presents a Arime Stage PCT 50 - A PCT Supplement so strong at helping you keep your gains, that it can be used for its own cycle...LEARN MORE>>

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This is the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever seen. Ostarine AND epiandro in a PCT product? That's a ****ing cycle in itself. How do you sleep at night knowing you're promoting this bull****?

moorec614

Awards
This is the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever seen. Ostarine AND epiandro in a PCT product? That's a ****ing cycle in itself. How do you sleep at night knowing you're promoting this bull****?
IN!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We have had this type of objection last time there was a sale on this supplements. I went ahead and copy pasted the reply below from the previous sale thread:

Strong Supplement Shop is NOT EPG. So I contacted EPG regarding these questions and they replied with this:

"Arimestage PCT 50 was formulated to emulate its predecessor Arimestage PCT 5; which had the pro hormone which is now banned called Epistane. This product was formulated to bridge pro hormone cycles and was very popular because of its ability to maintain strength gains in between and after cycles because of the epistane. We as the manufacturer have chosen to keep the same look and name structure from the previous product because of its previous popularity.

Muscle building products post pro hormone ban, are nowhere near as suppressive nor have the same or similar side effects that pro hormones did on the body and liver. If Arimestage PCT 50 is used properly and as suggested it will act as a sufficient post cycle therapy which will be crucial in maintaining strength gains and avoiding any post cycle side effects.
We sincerely apologize for any confusion, this product could in fact be used as a bridge, PCT or standalone product, but was created as a Post Cycle Therapy to help maintain strength gains."

Sincerely

EPG, Extreme Products Group

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
We have had this type of objection last time there was a sale on this supplements. I went ahead and copy pasted the reply below from the previous sale thread:

Strong Supplement Shop is NOT EPG. So I contacted EPG regarding these questions and they replied with this:

"Arimestage PCT 50 was formulated to emulate its predecessor Arimestage PCT 5; which had the pro hormone which is now banned called Epistane. This product was formulated to bridge pro hormone cycles and was very popular because of its ability to maintain strength gains in between and after cycles because of the epistane. We as the manufacturer have chosen to keep the same look and name structure from the previous product because of its previous popularity.

Muscle building products post pro hormone ban, are nowhere near as suppressive nor have the same or similar side effects that pro hormones did on the body and liver. If Arimestage PCT 50 is used properly and as suggested it will act as a sufficient post cycle therapy which will be crucial in maintaining strength gains and avoiding any post cycle side effects.
We sincerely apologize for any confusion, this product could in fact be used as a bridge, PCT or standalone product, but was created as a Post Cycle Therapy to help maintain strength gains."

Sincerely

EPG, Extreme Products Group
I'm sorry for directing my anger at you, it's obviously more towards this product.
**** EPG, this should not EVER be used for PCT. That's straight up bull****.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry for directing my anger at you, it's obviously more towards this product.
**** EPG, this should not EVER be used for PCT. That's straight up bull****.
Such hostility ;) lol. We understand the confusion/bad marketing. I think that's why the title was stated the way it was.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Such hostility ;) lol. We understand the confusion/bad marketing. I think that's why the title was stated the way it was.
Haha sorry, like I said, more pissed off about the actual product. It's like these companies WANT to **** people up just to make a couple extra bucks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha sorry, like I said, more pissed off about the actual product. It's like these companies WANT to **** people up just to make a couple extra bucks.
All good my man. I understand