Osta - how long until gains?

Jbone123

Awards
Running Osta @ 15mg ED for 8 weeks. Currently 19 days into cycle and not seen any gains.

Took RAD-140 previously @ 10mg ED for 6 weeks and gains started happening on day 14.

Anyone got any experience with Osta? If so, when did you see gains?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya I used osta back in the day, never saw any gains on it, only negative side effects, maybe some muscle sparing in a cut. Most ppl I know had the same experience.

Low to no gains, tanked testosterone, bad cholesterol numbers, no thanks lol

Jbone123

Awards
Ya I used osta back in the day, never saw any gains on it, only negative side effects, maybe some muscle sparing in a cut. Most ppl I know had the same experience.

Low to no gains, tanked testosterone, bad cholesterol numbers, no thanks lol
Oh deaaaaaaaar - well that’s crap.

Jbone123

Awards
It's a very hit or miss compound. More misses then hits lol
Ah, I’m gutted but I’ll remain hopeful. I’ve ordered from Receptorchem (I’m UK based) and they’ve got a good reputation so I’m hoping there’s a chance of a recomp and strength increase. I’ve read that it can take 4 weeks with Osta to notice gains

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah, I’m gutted but I’ll remain hopeful. I’ve ordered from Receptorchem (I’m UK based) and they’ve got a good reputation so I’m hoping there’s a chance of a recomp and strength increase. I’ve read that it can take 4 weeks with Osta to notice gains
doesnt matter what brand you bought you are prolly gonna be disappointed. that companies good reputation doesnt have anything to do with osta not working lol :p "hey i just bought something that does nothing for most people from company x......but company x is solid so in about 4 weeks ill see some good gains woohooo!!!"

Jbone123

Awards
doesnt matter what brand you bought you are prolly gonna be disappointed. that companies good reputation doesnt have anything to do with osta not working lol :p "hey i just bought something that does nothing for most people from company x......but company x is solid so in about 4 weeks ill see some good gains woohooo!!!"
Fair point and agreed, regardless of the Company’s reputation the compound is the compound … hoping someone can shed some positivity on this matter ASAP! Lol

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fair point and agreed, regardless of the Company’s reputation the compound is the compound … hoping someone can shed some positivity on this matter ASAP! Lol
lol yeah trust me you are gonna be very underwhelmed. i dont remember anybody posting anything good about it. maybe you will be a super responder to it :)
edit: maybe you will get lucky and they have put a lil epistane or something in with it lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you used Osta before?
Your going to hate most of us lol, not many of us liked osta. Also the guys I know that did like it were using 25-50mg a day while on trt and still nothing amazing in my opinion.

Just ride it out. Sarms and oral steroids in general are mostly cosmetic effect unless you run them for a extended period of time.

All Sarms solo under 25mg are very underwhelming in my opinion.

If you wanna get the most out of sarms and are not willing to pin then a good idea is to get 4 Andro so you got some test and estrogen conversion, some epiandro for a little dht and pick one of the better sarms. Lgd, s23 or rad 140, possibly yk11, those are the worth while sarms. 20+mg per day.

Sarms are weaker then steroids, mg vs mg they can be comparable to things like var, tbol or winny, no man is running 15mg of winny so why would we run 15mg of a sarm? Unless your brand new to hormones, then you can get away with 10-20mg for most ppl

Osta is literally the absolute worst of all the sarms, then s4 isint far behind.

Jbone123

Awards
Your going to hate most of us lol, not many of us liked osta. Also the guys I know that did like it were using 25-50mg a day while on trt and still nothing amazing in my opinion.

Just ride it out. Sarms and oral steroids in general are mostly cosmetic effect unless you run them for a extended period of time.

All Sarms solo under 25mg are very underwhelming in my opinion.

If you wanna get the most out of sarms and are not willing to pin then a good idea is to get 4 Andro so you got some test and estrogen conversion, some epiandro for a little dht and pick one of the better sarms. Lgd, s23 or rad 140, possibly yk11, those are the worth while sarms. 20+mg per day.

Sarms are weaker then steroids, mg vs mg they can be comparable to things like var, tbol or winny, no man is running 15mg of winny so why would we run 15mg of a sarm? Unless your brand new to hormones, then you can get away with 10-20mg for most ppl

Osta is literally the absolute worst of all the sarms, then s4 isint far behind.
Interesting and thanks for the feedback.

I would pin, I just wouldn’t know what I’m doing - from what I’ve read, perhaps test cypionate into the glute? But for how long and what dose? Would enclo be a suitable PCT? Rhinosteroids.com seems like a good vendor for UK based. They sell Cenzo Pharma.

How does suppression from a test cycle compare to that of a rad cycle? For example, I ran Rad140 for 6 weeks @ 10mg and I felt s**t afterwards, was in the 200 ngdl area for test. I ran clomid for PCT @ 50/50/25/25 - mad brain fog and emotions.

I did like rad though - good strength gains & I shed body fat. Barely any sides too whilst on cycle.

I opted for osta on this occasion because of the suppression that I experienced with Rad and I’m in the busiest period of the year at work and so I need to be on the ball.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I stay away from SARMS..... I have no experience with them but why use them when you can just use good old fashioned steroids? The studies and research done into most steroids is very extensive and thorough. I have looked for studies on SARMS and they pretty much don't exist....... I'll let thousands of others Guinea pig that **** for a few years first before I run any kind of long term cycle of SARMS.

BUT....... I do have 30ml of Ostarine unopened strictly for joint and/or tendon injuries I may sustain in the future.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I stay away from SARMS..... I have no experience with them but why use them when you can just use good old fashioned steroids? The studies and research done into most steroids is very extensive and thorough. I have looked for studies on SARMS and they pretty much don't exist....... I'll let thousands of others Guinea pig that **** for a few years first before I run any kind of long term cycle of SARMS.

BUT....... I do have 30ml of Ostarine unopened strictly for joint and/or tendon injuries I may sustain in the future.
Most sarms have been around for about 20 years and there's a lot of studies on them. But, I agree with your point on taking steroids over sarms, I personally use both. I find they have a place. But, there place is not to be ran solo and expect to build large amounts of muscle. I like to use them to replace orals in traditional cycles alongside testosterone and a little masteron

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like @Smont said 4 andro is key, if I do a sarm cycle it is mandatory I use Blackstone brutal 4ce you need a test base if you don't or can't pin and in all honesty not to be a dick but if you can't/ won't pin than this mat not be for you and that is OKAY. Don't give up just because of that

Jbone123

Awards
Like @Smont said 4 andro is key, if I do a sarm cycle it is mandatory I use Blackstone brutal 4ce you need a test base if you don't or can't pin and in all honesty not to be a dick but if you can't/ won't pin than this mat not be for you and that is OKAY. Don't give up just because of that
Thanks - to confirm, is 4 andro an AI or a PH? If it is an AI, I am using Arimistane during cycle at 75mg ED currently.

Enclo for PCT, which I will take for 4 weeks at 12.5mg ED starting the last 2 weeks of my osta cycle.

You’re right, all of this may not be for me. But I love resistance training (and do cardio too) and I’m fascinated by PED’s. As I’m new to all of this, I thought I’d start with SARMS. Rad140 really suppressed me, and so I thought I’d try Osta.

I would pin, but as per my reply to @Smont earlier on in this thread, I would need guidance on what to do, for how long, dosages etc … maybe that will be my next point of call, particularly as the overriding theme of this thread is ‘Osta is underwhelming / waste of time’.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks - to confirm, is 4 andro an AI or a PH? If it is an AI, I am using Arimistane during cycle at 75mg ED currently.

Enclo for PCT, which I will take for 4 weeks at 12.5mg ED starting the last 2 weeks of my osta cycle.

You’re right, all of this may not be for me. But I love resistance training (and do cardio too) and I’m fascinated by PED’s. As I’m new to all of this, I thought I’d start with SARMS. Rad140 really suppressed me, and so I thought I’d try Osta.

I would pin, but as per my reply to @Smont earlier on in this thread, I would need guidance on what to do, for how long, dosages etc … maybe that will be my next point of call, particularly as the overriding theme of this thread is ‘Osta is underwhelming / waste of time’.
4 Andro is a dhea based prohormone that converts a little bit to testosterone and more importantly estrogen in the form of e2, which is responsible/necessary to build muscle, maintain sexual function and just feel good overall.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not the greatest article but it gives a basic understanding

Jbone123

Awards
Not the greatest article but it gives a basic understanding
Thanks - will read this.

Jbone123

Awards
4 Andro is a dhea based prohormone that converts a little bit to testosterone and more importantly estrogen in the form of e2, which is responsible/necessary to build muscle, maintain sexual function and just feel good overall.
Thanks - that’s helpful. Does it cause suppression? You recommend using this alongside Osta, if I were not to pin? What dosage, please?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks - that’s helpful. Does it cause suppression? You recommend using this alongside Osta, if I were not to pin? What dosage, please?
Yes all hormones like these cause depression but that's what PCT is for. It's not going to do anything crazy to you. Bulldoze of oral for Andro is 300-330 mg a day depending on the product.

Transdermal I haven't used but I see guys comparing it at about 50% so 150 mg or so

Jbone123

Awards
Yes all hormones like these cause depression but that's what PCT is for. It's not going to do anything crazy to you. Bulldoze of oral for Andro is 300-330 mg a day depending on the product.

Transdermal I haven't used but I see guys comparing it at about 50% so 150 mg or so
Noted - thanks.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Hi Smont

After how long you think, that's need to use a PCT after 4-andro alony (like Brutal force)? or 4-andro and 1-testo+ Epiandro ?

For example, on one week ? 4-Andro . Can i use after Demacrine or an IA ? (no Arimistane so Epi ?)

Tk

Last edited: