Osta cycle + gyno flare up

Jbone123

Awards
I have pre-existing gyno, not major but it’s gyno. I plan to get surgery at some point.

Anyhow, I’ve run RAD140 before & no change / increase to gyno during or after cycle.

I’m now running Ostarine @ 15mg ED, & my gyno has worsened.

I have Arimistane. I took 25mg ED for 3 days, and I’m now on my 2nd day of 50mg. No improvements to gyno. Should I increase my Arimistane dosage? If so, by how much?

Also, how long does Ostarine normally take to kick in? I’m 18 days into my cycle & not seeing any aesthetic / cosmetic gains yet, nor have I made any strength gains.

I am running Osta @ 15mg for 8 weeks. Will start Enclomiphene @12.5mg at week 6 of Osta cycle for 4 weeks.

Alongside this cycle I take the following ED:

500mg Ashwaghanda
500mg Turkesterone
NAC
Himilayan. 52
DAA
Vitamin D
ZMA
Omega 3
Multivitamins

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hormone fluctuations can irritate gyno. Use some nolva or ralox till it subsides.

Why are you running pct during cycle? that makes no sense. Start the enclo the day after your last dose of osta.

Jbone123

Awards
Hormone fluctuations can irritate gyno. Use some nolva or ralox till it subsides.

Why are you running pct during cycle? that makes no sense. Start the enclo the day after your last dose of osta.
Thanks for your feedback.

Do you not vouch for Arimistane to combat gyno during cycle? If you do, how much should I take?

I have read that Nolva & Ralox can help with gyno, but wouldn’t taking this during cycle conflict with your point about taking enclo during cycle?

I have some Nolva but have read that it can have dangerous interactions with the antidepressant that I’m taking so I’m reluctant to use it.

Reason for taking enclo at week 6 of my 8 week Osta cycle is because SERM + SARM cycles seem to be ‘a thing’ at the moment with anecdotal evidence suggesting it’s good. Also, it’s only for the last 2 weeks of my Osta cycle, and it should help increase test production for when I come off Osta.

During the 2 weeks after Osta, I will run Enclo only (and all the vitamins I mentioned) and then I’m off to Thailand the day I take my last Enclo dose and so ‘touch wood’ it all pans out smoothly!

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think it's a very weak AI and I wouldn't risk it not working if I had pre-existing gyno, which I do, so I always have ralox on hand.

So the purpose of the enclo in your cycle is to restart your hormone production. Using the drug while taking the anabolic, from what I've seen has no effect in doing so. Nolva and ralox have a much higher binding rate to the receptors in the breast, therefore are used during cycle for gyno purposes only.

I cannot comment on the interactions with the antidepressant. All I can say is if there are dangerous interactions then I would not use Nolva being on a antidepressant.

Regardless if you want to use the enclo the last two weeks, which I don't believe is beneficial, you should run the serm for minimum 4 weeks after the osta is finished. Since you're gong to thailand, that's your call to bring it. Might be able to get some there. Only bloodwork will determine how shut down you are and how well the pct worked.

Jbone123

Awards
I think it's a very weak AI and I wouldn't risk it not working if I had pre-existing gyno, which I do, so I always have ralox on hand.

So the purpose of the enclo in your cycle is to restart your hormone production. Using the drug while taking the anabolic, from what I've seen has no effect in doing so. Nolva and ralox have a much higher binding rate to the receptors in the breast, therefore are used during cycle for gyno purposes only.

I cannot comment on the interactions with the antidepressant. All I can say is if there are dangerous interactions then I would not use Nolva being on a antidepressant.

Regardless if you want to use the enclo the last two weeks, which I don't believe is beneficial, you should run the serm for minimum 4 weeks after the osta is finished. Since you're gong to thailand, that's your call to bring it. Might be able to get some there. Only bloodwork will determine how shut down you are and how well the pct worked.
Thanks again.

I must admit, I haven’t the most experience in using these compounds & so the information you’ve provided me with is useful & helpful. Most of what I’ve learnt is from reading, but accounts vary.

I’ve read that arimistane is weak too, which is mainly why I got it because I didn’t want to crush my estrogen levels. Therefore, something like arimidex might have been overkill for an Osta cycle (again, this is what I’ve read, not experienced).

I’ve also read that ralox is probably the best SERM for gyno, and clearly you vouch for it with Nolva closely following it.

Agreed, will stay clear of Nolva but may check out Raloxifen as i don’t think there are any known interactions with the antidepressant I’m on.

To get to Thailand, I fly through Qatar and I’m not gonna risk taking enclo with me as f**k potentially getting banged up in either of those places lol.

I probs can get enclo from a pharmacy in Thailand, as you seem to be able to get most things over there without a prescription (unlike where I am in the UK).

So … I’ll have to stick to plan A on this occasion - wish me luck and thanks for the advice!

Jbone123

Awards
@drolbal - do you know where I can get ralox in the Uk? How much is it?

Jbone123

Awards
@drolbal - do you know where I can get ralox in the Uk? How much is it?

Jbone123

Awards

@Drolball - do you know where I can get ralox in the UK? If so, how much is it?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Drolball - do you know where I can get ralox in the UK? If so, how much is it?
I’m pretty sure supreme and MA ship internationally. There’s some guys here that can drop some discount codes @Smont

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have pre-existing gyno, not major but it’s gyno. I plan to get surgery at some point.

Anyhow, I’ve run RAD140 before & no change / increase to gyno during or after cycle.

I’m now running Ostarine @ 15mg ED, & my gyno has worsened.

I have Arimistane. I took 25mg ED for 3 days, and I’m now on my 2nd day of 50mg. No improvements to gyno. Should I increase my Arimistane dosage? If so, by how much?

Also, how long does Ostarine normally take to kick in? I’m 18 days into my cycle & not seeing any aesthetic / cosmetic gains yet, nor have I made any strength gains.

I am running Osta @ 15mg for 8 weeks. Will start Enclomiphene @12.5mg at week 6 of Osta cycle for 4 weeks.

Alongside this cycle I take the following ED:

500mg Ashwaghanda
500mg Turkesterone
NAC
Himilayan. 52
DAA
Vitamin D
ZMA
Omega 3
Multivitamins
it takes so long to kick in that it doesnt kick in......

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a heads up, I've heard a few ppl say that ashwagandha makes there gyno flare up, daa is very hit or miss but "on cycle" it's definitely a waste of money.

And I'm not gonna get started on turkesterone lol.

I would ditch the turk, ashwagandha and osta, and if you can't get raloxefine that's fine, get nolva ,40,40,20,20,20,20 should help with gyno and double as a pct.

You don't want to be on anything that causes gyno while trying to get rid of it anyways

Jbone123

Awards
Just a heads up, I've heard a few ppl say that ashwagandha makes there gyno flare up, daa is very hit or miss but "on cycle" it's definitely a waste of money.

And I'm not gonna get started on turkesterone lol.

I would ditch the turk, ashwagandha and osta, and if you can't get raloxefine that's fine, get nolva ,40,40,20,20,20,20 should help with gyno and double as a pct.

You don't want to be on anything that causes gyno while trying to get rid of it anyways
Thanks lol

I can’t take Nolva as it can have a serious interaction with the antidepressants I take. The interaction I refer to is rare, but it can still happen. Further info below:

‘Using escitalopram together with tamoxifen can increase the risk of an irregular heart rhythm that may be serious and potentially life-threatening, although it is a relatively rare side effect.’

Jbone123

Awards
Interesting - I haven’t received one positive message about Osta on here. I’m now 22 days into an 8 week cycle & my strength has just started to increase & I’m looking looking leaner, BUT the latter could be because I’m running 5k three times a week (for 5 weeks now), which I wasn’t doing previously.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting - I haven’t received one positive message about Osta on here. I’m now 22 days into an 8 week cycle & my strength has just started to increase & I’m looking looking leaner, BUT the latter could be because I’m running 5k three times a week (for 5 weeks now), which I wasn’t doing previously.
I’m one of the few who enjoyed osta. I ran a 12 week cycle on a cut and got a nice recomp effect. Was kinda close to var for me. On top of that I felt really good and it healed nagging joint injuries. This was OL’s osta so I’m assuming it was actually osta but they’ve lost their rep over the last 4 yrs. I wouldn’t go less than 30mg a day, however. I was also on 4AD so that definitely contributed

Jbone123

Awards
I’m one of the few who enjoyed osta. I ran a 12 week cycle on a cut and got a nice recomp effect. Was kinda close to var for me. On top of that I felt really good and it healed nagging joint injuries. This was OL’s osta so I’m assuming it was actually osta but they’ve lost their rep over the last 4 yrs. I wouldn’t go less than 30mg a day, however. I was also on 4AD so that definitely contributed
Waheeeeeeey! This is great to read!

I’m using Osta from Receptor Chem, but not running 4AD with it. Planning on an 8 week cycle 15mg for 4 weeks, and then thinking of jumping up to 25mg for the final 4 weeks.

Thanks for feedback.

Jbone123

Awards
@Drolball & @Smont - what’s your view on pharma anastrozole to combat gyno? Particularly as I’m struggling to get Ralox and can’t use Nolva. Or, Letrone or Exotherm by Black Lion, or Formestane by Brawn? Fusion via Predator Nutrition also do Formestane, but I’m reading too many negative reviews about PN / Fusion.

Edit - or Eradicate by Blacktone Labs, or Core Labs X Estro Guard (contains ATD - 25mg & anastrozole 1mg per serving).

Sorry for the list …

Last edited:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Drolball & @Smont - what’s your view on pharma anastrozole to combat gyno? Particularly as I’m struggling to get Ralox and can’t use Nolva. Or, Letrone or Exotherm by Black Lion, or Formestane by Brawn? Fusion via Predator Nutrition also do Formestane, but I’m reading too many negative reviews about PN / Fusion.

Edit - or Eradicate by Blacktone Labs, or Core Labs X Estro Guard (contains ATD - 25mg & anastrozole 1mg per serving).

Sorry for the list …
if i remember right eradicate is just arimistane. not very strong at all

Jbone123

Awards
if i remember right eradicate is just arimistane. not very strong at all
Thanks - I must admit, Arimistane hasn’t helped with the Gyno and so I’ve ordered pharma anastrozole / arimidex and will probably still take the Arimistane (@100mg ED) alongside it. Plan to run the arimidex at 1mg a day until the gyno lessens / goes.

Last edited:

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks - I must admit, Arimistane hasn’t helped with the Gyno and so I’ve ordered pharma anastrozole / arimidex and will probably still take the Arimistane (@100mg ED) alongside it. Plan to run the arimidex at 1mg a day until the gyno lessens / goes.
Be careful going heavy on the AI. You don’t want to crush your estrogen especially since you don’t know what it’s at rn.

Jbone123

Awards
Be careful going heavy on the AI. You don’t want to crush your estrogen especially since you don’t know what it’s at rn.
Will do - maybe 0.5mg ED is best to start with? Not sure if that’s potent enough to make an impact.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Will do - maybe 0.5mg ED is best to start with? Not sure if that’s potent enough to make an impact.
Sorry, I can’t really help you there. I use aromasin when necessary and I’m a hyper responder to it so I’m using very low doses. Maybe 0.5mg twice a week then reevaluate after a week.

Jbone123

Awards
Sorry, I can’t really help you there. I use aromasin when necessary and I’m a hyper responder to it so I’m using very low doses. Maybe 0.5mg twice a week then reevaluate after a week.
Thanks!