Osta and RAD140 cycle questions

Hbbennett

Awards
Hey all, on week 3 of 20mg of Osta and Rad140 per day, feeling stronger and definitely starting to see some more size+slimmer waist. I only purchased enough for 6 total weeks, but now I’m thinking I might wanna extend my cycle another 6 weeks or so and possibly add another sarm or two in the mix. Should I extend my cycle, and if so should I add anything to the stack? I have a pct lined up, gonna go 75mg/day of arimistane, 800mg of mucuna pruriens, and 360mg milk thistle for liver health. Will that be enough to bounce back from the suppression?
Thanks!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t eat jungle berries for pct. You need a serm.

When I started messing with this stuff I thought I could steel a special kind of honey from a bear’s cave and that would serve as pct but I was wrong.

You can go 12 weeks with that cycle if you figure out how to properly recover in the meantime. Don’t add anymore sarms.

bstrong77

Awards
I wouldn't run that dose without bloodwork for 12 weeks, 15mg alone usually messes up your livervalues.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run that dose without bloodwork for 12 weeks, 15mg alone usually messes up your livervalues.
His liver values will be messed no matter what but it’ll heal after the cycle. A little bit of osta and rad won’t cause serious or long term damage.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Arnold still has his same liver and he was supposedly on dbol for years straight. His heart aint in good shape though

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your on rad for another six weeks you might need to buy a test base.

bstrong77

Awards
It really depends on the individual what effect aas/prohormones/SARMS have. People have died from livervalue after mild prohormone/AAS use.