Original Alphamine Substitute

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Ok so now im at Innovapharm's site and browsing the site again to look at their products and suddenly this time around, Enduralean is nowhere to be found. Man...W.T.F!!!
TGB is a board sponsor and has it in stock

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I guess they're redesigning their website. I just dont know why only that was removed but ill leave it alone. Chess..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess they're redesigning their website. I just dont know why only that was removed but ill leave it alone. Chess..
Yeah that sounds like the diplomatic answer to me. Why only take down that item

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well that was the answer i got earlier anyways. I understand redesigning stuff but if you go to their site the only thing missing is Enduralean. Suddenly.

And that didn't happen untill Enduralean was for a moment at the moment a hot topic here on AM like a couple days ago.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
We were all talking about it and comparing it to Alphamine etc.

Innovapharm pulled Enduralean from their site.

First, Enduralean isnt an exact copy of Alphamine so they dont have to worry about that. There isnt a patent on ingredients so its free to use stuff.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The original alphamine didn't have DMHA like Enduralean does either right?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We were all talking about it and comparing it to Alphamine etc.

Innovapharm pulled Enduralean from their site.

First, Enduralean isnt an exact copy of Alphamine so they dont have to worry about that. There isnt a patent on ingredients so its free to use stuff.
So you are going to try out Radiate, but are you still thinking of picking up Ripped AF, or Burn Xtreme?
The original alphamine didn't have DMHA like Enduralean does either right?
That is correct, Enduralean has quite a few added ingredients but it certainly did not transfer into added energy for me..

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So you are going to try out Radiate, but are you still thinking of picking up Ripped AF, or Burn Xtreme?

That is correct, Enduralean has quite a few added ingredients but it certainly did not transfer into added energy for me..
Yes Im still interested in all those fat burners for sure! Even Enduralean.

But im more a fan of Powdered fat burners/thermogenics.

Pills are ok if they're in capsule form. Im not liking tablets.

I was going to go with Enduralean as my next powdered fat burner to try but since im so damn sketched out about whats going on with it and it suddenly being pulled from their site the very next day after us here at AM were talking about it, no thanks ill pass for now. Thats way too weird for me.

But ive been seeing people dropping "Try Radiate" bombs all over the place inside fat burner threads here that I HAD to check it out. Plus its a powdered fat burner so im in.

I don't know of how many hardcore powdered fat burners that are out there besides- RADIATE, ENDURALEAN & BLOODSHR3D.

are there any others?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes Im still interested in all those fat burners for sure! Even Enduralean.

But im more a fan of Powdered fat burners/thermogenics.

Pills are ok if they're in capsule form. Im not liking tablets.

I was going to go with Enduralean as my next powdered fat burner to try but since im so damn sketched out about whats going on with it and it suddenly being pulled from their site the very next day after us here at AM were talking about it, no thanks ill pass for now. Thats way too weird for me.

But ive been seeing people dropping "Try Radiate" bombs all over the place inside fat burner threads here that I HAD to check it out. Plus its a powdered fat burner so im in.

I don't know of how many hardcore powdered fat burners that are out there besides- RADIATE, ENDURALEAN & BLOODSHR3D.

are there any others?
Radiate will make much more of an impact than Enduralean...there is no question about that. Since you are looking for the heavy hitters, I think you will be better off with that anyway.

I mostly have to utilize capsules because I am not one to bring a tub of powder with me when I am on the go..

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah im able to bring my tub and extra clothes etc with me to work. So its handy.

I look forward to trying alot of other fat burners in the future also. And I'm happy you say that about RADIATE cause so far I haven't seen ANYONE not recommend RADIATE to me yet. Everyone says its powerful and works very well.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah im able to bring my tub and extra clothes etc with me to work. So its handy.

I look forward to trying alot of other fat burners in the future also. And I'm happy you say that about RADIATE cause so far I haven't seen ANYONE not recommend RADIATE to me yet. Everyone says its powerful and works very well.
Yeah, most people seem very happy with it. Monte actually sent me an entire free tub when it first came out because I was the first person to express an interest in the product. Meanwhile other people were looking down on it due to the proprietary blend and essentially overlooking it etc..

This guy knows a good product when he sees it!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Looking forward to giving it a shot with some samples coming.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back on the website
I got some, its decent... Nothing to rave about it. I actually liked radiate better, it hit harder and had better fat burning petentiating imo. Enduralean is good for a morning pick me up on non workout days. Is like a poor mans og alphamine for sure.
Similar in that regard

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yes, RADIATE will wake your ass all the way UP!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got some, its decent... Nothing to rave about it. I actually liked radiate better, it hit harder and had better fat burning petentiating imo. Enduralean is good for a morning pick me up on non workout days. Is like a poor mans og alphamine for sure.
Similar in that regard
Could not agree more with everything you said..
Yes, RADIATE will wake your ass all the way UP!
Where the hell have you been!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh yeah still enjoying it for sure. Got stocked up. Stuff is amazing.

So far no thats all ive gotten lately.

Kiri

Awards
Blackstone Labs Cobra extreme 6p seems interesting, I hesitate with Enduralean
IMG_0592.JPG

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new FitMax should provide solid energy, focus, fat-burning, and mood-boosting/euphoria effects. It’s not an OG Alphamine clone, it’s its own product for sure, but I think it can excel as both a powdered-fat burner and as an energy/boost/mood/etc powder for use any time, which is what I enjoyed the OG Alphamine for.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
60 servings is nice too, very flexible. Looking forward to this for sure

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new FitMax should provide solid energy, focus, fat-burning, and mood-boosting/euphoria effects. It’s not an OG Alphamine clone, it’s its own product for sure, but I think it can excel as both a powdered-fat burner and as an energy/boost/mood/etc powder for use any time, which is what I enjoyed the OG Alphamine for.
That is a very impressive profile. It's only a small dose, but I like the inclusion of the Fucoxanthin.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a very impressive profile. It's only a small dose, but I like the inclusion of the Fucoxanthin.
Most of the studies on Fucoxanthin were done at 2.4mg daily and resulted in an increase of metabolic rate leading to fat loss. 8mg which is the daily dose in FitMax, was studied over 16 weeks and the subjects lost an average of 12lbs. There have been no studies showing a need to dose higher. From what I've seen.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19840063

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of the studies on Fucoxanthin were done at 2.4mg daily and resulted in an increase of metabolic rate leading to fat loss. 8mg which is the daily dose in FitMax, was studied over 16 weeks and the subjects lost an average of 12lbs. There have been no studies showing a need to dose higher. From what I've seen.

Apologies, I must have read a different study.
Will there be an EU/UK release for FitMax?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologies, I must have read a different study.
Will there be an EU/UK release for FitMax?
No worries...

Not sure on a EU version yet. I'll see what I can find out.

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Man, if only the whopping dose in Lipomorph (166mg per 4 cap full dose) worked exponentially as well. :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, if only the whopping dose in Lipomorph (166mg per 4 cap full dose) worked exponentially as well. :)
Haha, if it worked proportionally/linearly, you’d lose 249 pounds in 16 weeks, or probably implode into a black hole if you weigh less than that.