Organic Vegan protein powder which one taste the best

I'm a 61-year-old body builder and vegan. Ten years ago, I changed my lifestyle after being 150 pounds overweight and having a health scare. I've been trying several supplements in my daily workout to test out which one works for me. I just wanted to share the information I learned in return to help someone else who's also striving towards a healthier lifestyle. First off due to me being a vegan it limits certain protein powders and or supplements I can use towards my daily workouts. secondly, it has to taste good I don't want to feel like I'm punishing myself it needs to be good for my body as well as my tastebuds. I look for a smooth non gritty texture because who wants to drink oatmeal. Third how much protein am I getting per serving. Ive tried several plant based protein powder orgain and kos there both a good choice but recently I tried a new protein powder from fit extend they sell through different sites amazon, ebay, so far it's the best vanilla flavor out of the others I have tried it mixes to a very smooth shake it kind of taste like the op nutrition vanilla but better, I tried the garden of life vanilla and it tasted like i was eating raw vegetables in a garden yuk orgain has the peanut butter which I don't like the fit extend organic vanilla protein powder gave me the same tingle i got from fiji water so I assumed its good for me it has more protein per serving and more servings per container for less so far this is my favorite I hope they don't raise the price because similar products are selling for over 40 let me know which one you like.
 
I use Huel Complete protein. As a vegan you might want to check out their entire lineup they make some really good products overall.
 
My opinion- Owyn, Huel and Aloha all have some great vegan products without all the additives that other brands have in their products.

I'm lactose sensitive thus vegan is the way to go for me.

Hope this helped or reinforced your choices. Also Target runs some awesome sales on the above so check periodically.
 
Huel RTD Black Edition just changed their formula it's pretty good again just thick. At Costco you can get the chocolate flavor for a decent price and overall it's the best costwise because it's a full meal replacement.
 
Congratulations on dropping 150 pounds and staying strong at 61—that is an incredible transformation!

Finding a smooth, delicious plant-based protein without that chalky, earthy grit is tough. Since you love a rich, dessert-style vanilla with great texture:

  • Fit Extend Vanilla: Sounds like a great fit, especially with high protein per scoop and smooth mixability.
  • Ghost Vegan (Vanilla or Cereal Milk): One of the smoothest options on the market—virtually zero grit and tastes like a milkshake.
  • Sunwarrior Warrior Blend (Vanilla): A great blend of pea and hemp that mixes cleanly without that "raw greens" aftertaste.
If your current choice gives you great flavor, high protein, and smooth texture, stick with it!
 
Back
Top