Organ Protection: How to do it?

UniqueUserName

Awards
So how exactly should someone run liver protection?
Say you were going to run an LGD cycle 10-20mg ED.

Would you take Milk thistle, NAC or Tudca or would you take all 3?

Do you take them during or after the cycle?

I've heard some people say they don't take Tudca during cycle.
I've heard people say they take Milk thistle all year round regardless of PEDs.
Is there any other organ protection one should know about before starting a cycle?

I have googled but I find people's experience on here to be a valuable add on. Many thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great questions and pple will have different thoughts ofcourse.

1. you only going with Liver and not overall supplement health ? did you had results which led you to believe you need to run liver supps only ?

As for a LGD cycle - You can do Milk Thistle/Nac combo - i recommened SNS liver assistXT ( under $14 a bottle )

Tudca - alone is more then enough as a single liver supplement

No need to take all 3 on a light cycle ( my opinion )

I recommend this .. liver, blood pressure, prostate support all in one and can be found for $30 ( Includes your NAC/Milk thistle

But as stated before if you have gotten test results which shows that your liver enzymes are out of wack .. then you would want tudca or something like liver assistXT (label below- super cheap to stock up now)

My personal .. i like support sups on cycle and PCT ( whether its a light sarm cycle or hardcore cycle )

hope that helps

UniqueUserName

Awards
Great questions and pple will have different thoughts ofcourse.

1. you only going with Liver and not overall supplement health ? did you had results which led you to believe you need to run liver supps only ?

As for a LGD cycle - You can do Milk Thistle/Nac combo - i recommened SNS liver assistXT ( under $14 a bottle )

Tudca - alone is more then enough as a single liver supplement

No need to take all 3 on a light cycle ( my opinion )

I recommend this .. liver, blood pressure, prostate support all in one and can be found for $30 ( Includes your NAC/Milk thistle

But as stated before if you have gotten test results which shows that your liver enzymes are out of wack .. then you would want tudca or something like liver assistXT (label below- super cheap to stock up now)

My personal .. i like support sups on cycle and PCT ( whether its a light sarm cycle or hardcore cycle )

hope that helps
Thanks for the info, no, I'm new to all of this stuff... 'The Dark Side'.
I've run one cycle of LGD however I'm not sure if it was legit or not, 10mg ED and didn't notice much, so now I'm considering a different company at 20mg ED.
I read a case study in which a 24 year old took LGD and got liver failure and I want to minimise the risks