ordering t1-pro today.. last minute questions

ironbeamz

Awards
to be honest i am a little nervous about it as ive never messed with hormones before, but at the same time im looking forward to great results... ive made my mind up that i will take t1-pro alone for now at moderate dosage, then follow it up with 6oxo. how does this sound for a first cycle? and is it common for ball shrinkage/gyno? id rather not get gyno right before summer... thanks

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
BDC no longer sells t1pro. And you don't seem ready to me. What are your stats...diet..workout etc.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
BDC no longer sells t1pro. And you don't seem ready to me. What are your stats...diet..workout etc.
Bump that advice. Def make sure everything is in order before taking it. And you can still buy T-1pro just not at bdc. power nutrition still has it in stock. Take the minimal dosage also. 1ml twice a day.

ironbeamz

Awards

im 5'6, 160lbs. body fat id guess 17-18%. im right now on a cutting diet, but i do consider myself at least somehwat knowledgeable about bodybuilding. i work out 5 days a week, hitting each muscle group hard weekly. add some 10-15 minute cardio sessions in there now as im cutting. ive been lifting on and off for a few years but mainly this year. all i want is to speed up the process of me getting bigger for the summer, and i may not take another cycle again. if i see side effects ill simply discontinue usage and start my post cycle 6oxo right away...

oh and yeah i know BDC doesnt sell that anymore, but power nutrition does

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Ditch the 6oxo and get some liquid nolva or clomid from liquidresearch.com

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Don't take this the wrong way but I still don't think you are ready. No one "just does one cycle" whether AAS or prohormones. At 160 at 17% bf I think you need to re-evaluate a few things. If nothing else I would get to no higher than 12% before hitting up a cycle. Search around, find a good diet strategy, (possibly CKD) and get your bodyfat down to a reasonable level. Second, I would change your workout routine and diet around...post those and maybe we can help you out. I think lifting 5 days a week while cutting is insane....and 10 to 15 minutes won't cut it unless they are HIIT.

ironbeamz

Awards
they are HIIT and i am insane... by once cycle i mean i will probably split this one bottle with a friend, and if i like it ill wait probably 6 months

my results are fine, except slowed since cutting... id like to just get a little bigger thats all

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
my results are fine, except slowed since cutting... id like to just get a little bigger thats all
If you've been training for a while (which it seems you have) then its going to be VERY difficult to lower bodyfat and "get bigger" at the same time. Pick one and stick with it...cut or bulk my friend. Also, post the diet and workout routine. Might help ya with some flaws there. Might also be overtraining if your doing HIIT often along with 5 days lifting. Stick around for a couple of days....ask some questions, we'll help with diet/training etc. If you are just a little more open to suggestion and reveal a little more about routine/diet bodytype etc, I will gladly answer any and all questions either here or at Gaining-mass.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
ok i looked up the power nutrition for the t-1 pro and i cant find anything on it, is there still a web site for it?

also is this liquid research place for real, i have never heard of it before and i thought most of the liquid stuff out there was crap

spike1205

Awards
liquid research is fake--its a figment of our imagination--------j/k --YEs it is real, and tehre other sites just like it, though LR is teh cheapest and most reliable--

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Actually for clomid liqua-solutions is cheaper...but everything esle LR pretty much wins. Never ordered from LR but LS is very good too.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
Ditch the 6oxo and get some liquid nolva or clomid from liquidresearch.com
We have banners up there for a reason...we don't get money for them but rather flash them for a quick graphical link reference.  Tell them BDC sent you...

Chemo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PES 10
Anabolics 14
Supplements 3
Supplements 4
Omega Anabolics 6