Ordering Ostarine for research

johnvonjones

Awards
Ordering Ostarine for research (liquid), who do you recommend?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MA Research, keep in mind it is extremely mild, and a light PCT should also be considered. You would be fine with BLR Rebirth as PCT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ostarine us a extremely weak product, so unless your nutrition and training is don't expect much if anything

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostarine us a extremely weak product, so unless your nutrition and training is don't expect much if anything
I am currently using 30mg Ostarine (Raw) and it is awesome, been on it for 4 weeks and no sides (I know doesnt mean I am not getting shut down) I am killing it at the gym and noticing big recomp changes. Diet is semi strict

I have used it 3 times previously I believe. 2 times in Raw form from two different supplies, they were all awesome and PCT was easy. I used a capsule version before that and thought it was crap.

I think Ostarine really needs to be taken in raw form and around 30mg in order to show you what it can really do.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Weak in terms of what? Anabolic potential?
Building muscle, great at sparing muscle on a cut for some ppl but overall for me I found it useless. The very few ppl I see say it's great I wonder if there really taking ista or something else they think is osta

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MA Research, keep in mind it is extremely mild, and a light PCT should also be considered. You would be fine with BLR Rebirth as PCT.
I would agree with this approach as well. In this case rebirth would probably do the job. Never hurts if you still want to run clomid or nolva either.

johnvonjones

Awards
Building muscle, great at sparing muscle on a cut for some ppl but overall for me I found it useless. The very few ppl I see say it's great I wonder if there really taking ista or something else they think is osta
What about recovering from surgery for a muscle tear, either right after surgery and/or during physical therapy?

down the road...when I do get back to regular gym workouts, I will want to recover some gains and cut some weight.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Natural Ansbolics like AE and BMP yield results on par with Osta (in my experience from multiple OL 25mg Osta runs). Why bother suppressing yourself for nothing?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d agree that Ostarine by itself isn’t impressive in terms of building muscle but I definitely don’t think it’s useless. It’s always been great for boosting strength, endurance, recovery for me. By far one of my favorite drugs just because of the performance enchancement, boost in mood, motivation and the “on” feeling I get from it. Ostarine can be a very benefitial addition to any cycle because it won’t add any additional stress to the body like even other SARMs will. It’s the number one oral I utilize to kickstart a cut because it’s probably the mildest oral available, the nutrient partitioning is great and I’ve always been able to increase in size and strength while losing weight with it consistently. I’ve used it in at least 6 different cycles and with different brands so I’m familiar with the feeling of it enough to know when what I’m getting is Ostarine.

I was really just asking because I’ve seen you say in another thread that you took 20mg LGD orally and weren’t impressed and as far as I’m concerned, that dose of LGD is about on par with some oral steroids. I’ve seen people lean bulking put on 13 pounds or more in 4 weeks with that dose and actually have never seen anyone unimpressed with LGD at 20mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’d agree that Ostarine by itself isn’t impressive in terms of building muscle but I definitely don’t think it’s useless. It’s always been great for boosting strength, endurance, recovery for me. By far one of my favorite drugs just because of the performance enchancement, boost in mood, motivation and the “on” feeling I get from it. Ostarine can be a very benefitial addition to any cycle because it won’t add any additional stress to the body like even other SARMs will. It’s the number one oral I utilize to kickstart a cut because it’s probably the mildest oral available, the nutrient partitioning is great and I’ve always been able to increase in size and strength while losing weight with it consistently. I’ve used it in at least 6 different cycles and with different brands so I’m familiar with the feeling of it enough to know when what I’m getting is Ostarine.

I was really just asking because I’ve seen you say in another thread that you took 20mg LGD orally and weren’t impressed and as far as I’m concerned, that dose of LGD is about on par with some oral steroids. I’ve seen people lean bulking put on 13 pounds or more in 4 weeks with that dose and actually have never seen anyone unimpressed with LGD at 20mg.
It just doesn't do that for me, I haven't noticed anything in terms of on feeling or recovery. Rad 140 on the other hand I get a good mental boost from and increase in workout recovery.

I'm not unimpressed with lgd at 20mg. It's pretty good. Injectable lgd at 30mg 3x week is far more impressive, but almost acts like a different compound vs the oral. I guess I can make use of any sarm if the timing is right but osta just don't do it for me.

johnvonjones

Awards
Natural Ansbolics like AE and BMP yield results on par with Osta (in my experience from multiple OL 25mg Osta runs). Why bother suppressing yourself for nothing?
I was also told about TB500 and BPC 157 , any opinion on these and can they be taken with Osta?

johnvonjones

Awards
What about combining the natural bolics with osta for healing muscle/tendons or is that overdoing it?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about combining the natural bolics with osta for healing muscle/tendons or is that overdoing it?
If you can find a reliable source for Raw Ostarine jump on that at 30mg by itself, if you can only get caps just use Natural anabolics. Epi/Laxo would be ok with Ostarine, wont make a huge difference, but should get some more results.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP what do you mean by "raw" ostarine???? If you mean the powder what do you think a reputable company would be putting in it's osta caps???? Ostarine is ostarine assuming a quality raw is used to start with caps=liquid=powder.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to recover from surgery and think you have to take something - use MK677 (no PCT required). You will repair **** you did not even know needed reaparin..

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want to recover from surgery and think you have to take something - use MK677 (no PCT required). You will repair **** you did not even know needed reaparin..
At what dose do you think would be good for post surgery? 30mg? I am rocking 10mg atm

johnvonjones

Awards
I like what I'm reading about 677, what do you think about combining low doses of 677 (10mg) and Osta (12.5) for 8 weeks, would it be effective and would PCT be needed?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like what I'm reading about 677, what do you think about combining low doses of 677 (10mg) and Osta (12.5) for 8 weeks, would it be effective and would PCT be needed?
Dosing Ostarine lower than 25mg is a waste of time. PCT with a SERM is always needed when taking anything that suppresses hormones but you can do whatever u want.

johnvonjones

Awards
Dosing Ostarine lower than 25mg is a waste of time. PCT with a SERM is always needed when taking anything that suppresses hormones but you can do whatever u want.
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm new to this so still learning (a lot of websites say different things). I'll have a PCT ready. I did read - on a higher dose of Osta for 8 weeks = no PCT, but 12 weeks = Yes PCT.

Of course I want to be as safe as possible, doing a lot to research to get this right.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As long as it binds to the androgen receptor, it’s going to be suppressive to natural testosterone levels even at low doses. Less suppressive, yes, but still suppressive. If you’re going to suppress your natural levels, you might as well get something out of it.

The rate at which your testosterone recovers depends moreso on the length of time you’re suppressed, not the compound or dosage. As long as LH and FSH levels are not suppressed to a significant degree (which takes much longer to happen than testosterone levels), your body will recover very quickly with or without PCT. PCT is just a catalyst and basically accelerates this process so that you can avoid side-effects while your body is recovering.

677 will not add any additional suppression or have any rebound affect known at this point.

You don’t need a SERM for an 8 week Ostarine only cycle. PCT would be recommended though for the reasons above.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm new to this so still learning (a lot of websites say different things). I'll have a PCT ready. I did read - on a higher dose of Osta for 8 weeks = no PCT, but 12 weeks = Yes PCT.

Of course I want to be as safe as possible, doing a lot to research to get this right.
You read someones terrible advice, suppression starts as low as something like 3mg for 4 weeks. Osta is not some magic healing product either. Don't potential mess with your hormones to try to speed up recovery.

johnvonjones

Awards
What doses do you recommend?

I think there will be 3 phases:

Before physical therapy (3-4 weeks) - no workout

During physical therapy (4-6 weeks)

Strength building (6 weeks onward)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used 10mg MK677 and 20mg Ostarine and it was amazing. I felt strong, mood improved, muscle fullness was great and my endurance shot up. I threw in Cardarine as well.....what a gem that is.

johnvonjones

Awards
I used 10mg MK677 and 20mg Ostarine and it was amazing. I felt strong, mood improved, muscle fullness was great and my endurance shot up. I threw in Cardarine as well.....what a gem that is.
What did you use for PCT?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
CEL PCT and CEL M-TEST.

Had no drama's.
Having no issues don't mean you recovered test production, or your test might not have dropped off much to begin with. Some ppl can function 100% fine or at least feel that way with there test almost crashed.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Having no issues don't mean you recovered test production, or your test might not have dropped off much to begin with. Some ppl can function 100% fine or at least feel that way with there test almost crashed.
Correct....i can only describe how i felt, mood libido energy was great and nothing like i felt a few years ago after a few weeks on M1-T.

Richie Rich

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting this next week, heard nothing but great things about this stack.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Scrap that im running Lgd/Dermacrine and Cardarine. Going for more of a recomp than all out bulking.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Scrap that im running Lgd/Dermacrine and Cardarine. Going for more of a recomp than all out bulking.
Bulking, cutting, recomp, it's all in the diet. Not the drugs. And if you were going to put a title on sarms, lgd would be concidered the bulker

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bulking, cutting, recomp, it's all in the diet. Not the drugs. And if you were going to put a title on sarms, lgd would be considered the bulker
Absolutely, diet is the key.
Yep Lgd appears to be better for bulking, some people report water retention, others not so much and gain some decent lean muscle. I like the sound of Lgd as its been through many trials as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Absolutely, diet is the key.
Yep Lgd appears to be better for bulking, some people report water retention, others not so much and gain some decent lean muscle. I like the sound of Lgd as its been through many trials as well.
I've used lgd oral and injectable, the oral you want 20mg minimum per day. If I used it again I'd start at 20 and finish at 40. 10 mg is a waste of time and money

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've used lgd oral and injectable, the oral you want 20mg minimum per day. If I used it again I'd start at 20 and finish at 40. 10 mg is a waste of time and money
Thanks for the tip. I'm also looking into Rad 140, have you used Rad before? If so what's your opinion on it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the tip. I'm also looking into Rad 140, have you used Rad before? If so what's your opinion on it?
Love rad. Used it oral only. @ 10mg I noticed a little mental feel good effect, at 20 that effect was more pronounced and strength went up. At 30 I started seeing visual effects. Zero sides effects, extra physical and mental energy. Better suited for strength over size. The problem I have with sarms is that they all seem to work great between 20 and 40mg but at that cost I'd rather use regular gear

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Love rad. Used it oral only. @ 10mg I noticed a little mental feel good effect, at 20 that effect was more pronounced and strength went up. At 30 I started seeing visual effects. Zero sides effects, extra physical and mental energy. Better suited for strength over size. The problem I have with sarms is that they all seem to work great between 20 and 40mg but at that cost I'd rather use regular gear
Thanks for the insight about Rad140....the only thing that concerns me about Sarms is the fact they 'can' trash lipids quite alot in 'some' people. I thought Rad was rumoured to be that category but good to hear you had no sides.
I've always wondered what the comparison would be with the likes of Lgd /Rad Vs say Halodrol and Epi (PH's) when it came to sides🤔

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the insight about Rad140....the only thing that concerns me about Sarms is the fact they 'can' trash lipids quite alot in 'some' people. I thought Rad was rumoured to be that category but good to hear you had no sides.
I've always wondered what the comparison would be with the likes of Lgd /Rad Vs say Halodrol and Epi (PH's) when it came to sides
Sides are user depending, I don't get many sides from things in general so take that with a grain of salt

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sides are user depending, I don't get many sides from things in general so take that with a grain of salt
True that. Was shut down quick on M1T but felt good where as Epi crippled my shins and i felt like crap. Dbol made me feel good but Ostarine destroyed my VO2 max and Cardarine restored it. Its a funny old world. Happy New Year.

johnvonjones

Awards
How is your recovery going? Did you up your dosage?

johnvonjones

Awards
I am currently using 30mg Ostarine (Raw) and it is awesome, been on it for 4 weeks and no sides (I know doesnt mean I am not getting shut down) I am killing it at the gym and noticing big recomp changes. Diet is semi strict

I have used it 3 times previously I believe. 2 times in Raw form from two different supplies, they were all awesome and PCT was easy. I used a capsule version before that and thought it was crap.

I think Ostarine really needs to be taken in raw form and around 30mg in order to show you what it can really do.
What was your PCT?