Ordering from Fefifo

PrimeScission

Awards
Greetings all

Long time lurker, first time post. I love the Diesel Test line, always been faithful and true to performance. I’ve noticed they are nearly sold out of most products all over the place, but I went ahead and placed an order for DTP4 from their website Fefifo. It’s been quite a few days with no response as to shipment, and the number listed to contact them via phone goes straight to voicemail.

They have been paid for the product, but I’m getting a little worried that they may be out of business or the like. Has anyone successfully ordered from Fefifo recently? Any insight into this situation would be much appreciated!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Greetings all

Long time lurker, first time post. I love the Diesel Test line, always been faithful and true to performance. I’ve noticed they are nearly sold out of most products all over the place, but I went ahead and placed an order for DTP4 from their website Fefifo. It’s been quite a few days with no response as to shipment, and the number listed to contact them via phone goes straight to voicemail.

They have been paid for the product, but I’m getting a little worried that they may be out of business or the like. Has anyone successfully ordered from Fefifo recently? Any insight into this situation would be much appreciated!
What means of payment did you use?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive tried it a while back on like buy 2 get 2 deal .. but after completing the purchase they were like they cant honor the deal .. so refunded my $ back.

@Rocket3015 maybe can assist OP ( just see fefo in the signature so maybe can get it to correct people to check up on it )

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive tried it a while back on like buy 2 get 2 deal .. but after completing the purchase they were like they cant honor the deal .. so refunded my $ back.

@Rocket3015 maybe can assist OP ( just see fefo in the signature so maybe can get it to correct people to check up on it )

I will check into this, what where you trying to order ?
Chuck Diesel

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@PrimeScission

I will be in the hospital all day tomorrow so if I don't get back to you as quickly as I should I apologize in advance !

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@PrimeScission

I will be in the hospital all day tomorrow so if I don't get back to you as quickly as I should I apologize in advance !
best of luck

and OP you can also email here .. chuck is a good buy and stays extremly busy so might be worth sending an email to both addresses.

We reply to all messages within 48 hours. You can also email us at getdiesel@ gmail.com or fefifonutrtion@ gmail.com

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From Chuck

My log-in isn’t working for AM to reply but this person, I think I talked to him today on the phone. I explained to him I’ve been in the middle of trial every day the last 1.5 weeks. His order is going out tomorrow.

Can you let him know on AM. I’ll try to correct my log in by this weekend.

Thx
- Chuck

PrimeScission

Awards
Chuck personally got back to me and all is well. He’s on it as are his products! Thanks all for the speedy replies and assistance.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck personally got back to me and all is well. He’s on it as are his products! Thanks all for the speedy replies and assistance.
Thank you for making the extra effort to purchase from Get Diesel !!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do they have any Raw Test in stock? I always liked that one just at 1 tablet per day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do they have any Raw Test in stock? I always liked that one just at 1 tablet per day.
Let me check into that for you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See PM

csoman

Awards
Missing me some Diesel Test pro cycle, any word on when that’s ever coming back? 2nd on the Raw Test too 😣

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Missing me some Diesel Test pro cycle, any word on when that’s ever coming back? 2nd on the Raw Test too 😣
I will Get an answer for you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket any answers from Chuck? I know he’s got some legal stuff going on now so no worries if not
Sorry, I dropped the ball on this, I will get back to you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back In Stock !!

DIESEL TEST PROCYCLE V4
On sale $52.45
Retail Price:$72.95
Your Savings:$20.50(28%)

IN STOCK
Get Diesel Pro V.png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome, what’s your code Rocket?
@csoman
DIESEL TEST PROCYCLE V4
On sale $52.45
Retail Price:$72.95
Your Savings:$20.50(28%)

IN STOCK

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There doesn't appear to be shipping available to Australia?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer