Order Processing Since 8/28

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Is this typical of Orbit? I haven't ordered from there since 2011. Contacted CS and no response

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can I get your order number?
Sorry pm's were down

We will sort it out quick, probably already processed

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Agreed - my orders have always been processed very quickly. We got your back man!

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am looking into this also. Very sorry about this. We will make it right and then some.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I also have the same problem. #51183 stuck in processing since 30th of August.

Orbit

Orbit

Board Sponsor
Awards
Both customer have been taken care of. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. I can assure you this is not commonplace at Orbit Nutrition. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you guys.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Both customer have been taken care of. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. I can assure you this is not commonplace at Orbit Nutrition. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you guys.
How we do things Orbit style ;)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Guess the items were listed as in stock mistakenly? Got the order cancellation and refund notifications...

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Have you emailed CS?
Yes, I have emailed CS before. Orbit has taken care of the order now. Thanks for your fast response and assistance!

Guess the items were listed as in stock mistakenly? Got the order cancellation and refund notifications...
Likewise for me. I ordered Cardiotryx but it looks like it got changed to Out of Stock, so I guess that was the reason why the order was stuck in processing.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I had ordered Slintensity. Picked up some off another site after I saw the cancellation/refund emails, assumed OOS. Hope it ships this time

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I have emailed CS before. Orbit has taken care of the order now. Thanks for your fast response and assistance!

Likewise for me. I ordered Cardiotryx but it looks like it got changed to Out of Stock, so I guess that was the reason why the order was stuck in processing.
No problem - again, we apologize for any inconvenience!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
No problem - again, we apologize for any inconvenience!
Agreed - sorry. Never feel scared to post with any questions or concerns and one of us will help out!