Order Issue

M

Mnguy

Awards
Hoping someone out there can help with the issue I’m having with a recent order. Only received part of what I had ordered through the Evomuse site and tried to contact them with no response. It’s been three weeks now. Out of ideas at the moment. So any help/ideas would be much appreciated.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here we go again.. Another EvoMuse issue when ordering direct! Good luck. I'm sure at some point your order will get straightened out.

I

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as much as i love evomuse products its becoming increasingly difficult to put faith in the company as a whole. Like most of us, I wish Matt could get an investor to improve customer relations and product availability.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From time to time I've had success reaching Matt on Facebook through the Evolutionary Muse group. I feel your pain, Matt seemingly falls off the face of the earth from time to time and it's borderline impossible to reach him for weeks or months at a time. I just recommend you keep trying every once in a while, like once a week, you will get a hold of him eventually.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Any luck with getting ahold of him?

M

Mnguy

Awards
Ive been trying and haven’t gotten ahold of him yet and the rest of my order hasn’t shown up either. I’m seriously doubting that this will get resolved since it’s been over six weeks at this point.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Ive been trying and haven’t gotten ahold of him yet and the rest of my order hasn’t shown up either. I’m seriously doubting that this will get resolved since it’s been over six weeks at this point.
Yeah I was just wondering if I need to get my credit card company involved. Very frustrated

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stop ordering direct. If it's not available at another online retailer that carries EvoMuse, don't bother.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Iconic Formulations 5
J Iconic Formulations 4
dsade Evomuse 114
n8te General Chat 1
dwass Post Cycle Therapy 7