Orbit's Guess That Product Promo

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I would name what i think it is because it is a pre-wrokout and contains 1.5g of BA a scoop but i may be banned in the process..... Cellucor c4 http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/cellucor-c4-extreme.html
Why would you be banned? It is one of the sponsored retailers' products and we are able to promote it. I think things have changed here in that regard. Spoke with admin a while back and there were a few blacklisted companies but Cellucor is good to go; at least in the context of being through a retailer/sponsor.

That said (and hopefully correct)

Bob takes a round!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why would you be banned? It is one of the sponsored retailers' products and we are able to promote it. I think things have changed here in that regard. Spoke with admin a while back and there were a few blacklisted companies but Cellucor is good to go; at least in the context of being through a retailer/sponsor.

That said (and hopefully correct)

Bob takes a round!
Ive been infracted 5 times for stating anything cellucor related. thats why.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ive been infracted 5 times for stating anything cellucor related. thats why.
Wow, well they can blame me if its any issue but we are able to promote anything Orbit sells, with one or two exceptions for good reason.

Not trying to frame you Bob ;)
Just glad I got it up early enough to give you a chance to guess

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Much Appreciated, im at work till 8, so prob wont be guessing for the rest of the day since i will be busy as hell.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, well they can blame me if its any issue but we are able to promote anything Orbit sells, with one or two exceptions for good reason.

Not trying to frame you Bob ;)
Just glad I got it up early enough to give you a chance to guess
It's because he is a rep for them and they are not sponsors here.

Although I'm sure that the context is important and can't imagine this being an issue.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It's because he is a rep for them and they are not sponsors here.

Although I'm sure that the context is important and can't imagine this being an issue.
context...is.....everything

;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

This next supplement includes 300mg potassium chloride and 1g LCLT.

Time to get searching through Orbit products lol those should give an idea what kind of product you are looking for!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

This powdered supplement contains both Tribulus and Taurine.

Name that supplement AM!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'M TOTALLY IN YOUR HEADS

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Piston how do you do this???

Round goes to you again lol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
holy hell piston

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
these ones where it could be multiple products....pretty shady stuff :rant:
I say we keep it where there can only be one correct answer

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Tribulus and Taurine orbit nutrition"

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
5x Piston Honda
2x T-Bone
2x Jimbuick
2x SnagencyV2.0
2x soul0wner
2x Kbayne
Quads of steel
Wasme
Ca2pa
Raw Dog
The Solution

Good point Snags I didn't realize there were multiple options there. Back to picture hints tomorrow

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
"Tribulus and Taurine orbit nutrition"
oooh so you cheated? I take back my reps...

yeah since I know the Betancourt line fairly well, first thing that came to mind was bullnox andro rush, so I went with it after making sure it was sold @ orbit

:shrug:
all good

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Buffalo Sabres were far and away the worst team in the NHL by 15 or 16 points...and even they couldn't win the #1 pick in the draft. Don't despair, kiddies!

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oooh so you cheated? I take back my reps... yeah since I know the Betancourt line fairly well, first thing that came to mind was bullnox andro rush, so I went with it after making sure it was sold @ orbit :shrug: all good
Bullnox was my guess as well, you beat me to it though

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bullnox was my guess as well, you beat me to it though
Bullnox is actually a very enjoyable pre, btw - went through 2 tubs of orange in that stuff. Grape samples were good too, but Orange is where it's at.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Bullnox is actually a very enjoyable pre, btw - went through 2 tubs of orange in that stuff. Grape samples were good too, but Orange is where it's at.
I liked it immensely back in the day..
their protein powders are uniquely constructed as well, along with unique flavoring
definitely not another "me too" company...I like the ones that stay original and ground-breaking

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked it immensely back in the day.. their protein powders are uniquely constructed as well, along with unique flavoring definitely not another "me too" company
Weren't you a rep snag? I'm pretty sure it was actually you who hooked me up pretty fat. Logged bullrush and was really really surprised by it. Did like bullnox as well

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Their bigblend made me so gassy, but that's most blends really - I'm pretty much isolate now for the most part, for that reason. But all their stuff tastes good (except Dstunner, but I don't care for that anyway), & like you said they have a broad & innovative lineup. I always liked them, personally.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Weren't you a rep snag? I'm pretty sure it was actually you who hooked me up pretty fat. Logged bullrush and was really really surprised by it. Did like bullnox as well
yessir, that was me - they're a fine company
was with them for a relatively short time, we parted ways amicably, some things just aren't always the best fit is all
me leaving had nothing to do with anything product-related

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yessir, that was me - they're a fine company was with them for a relatively short time, we parted ways amicably, some things just aren't always the best fit is all me leaving had nothing to do with anything product-related
So were you the reason I received 4 tubs of big blend from betancourt hq with no explanation haha? Was curious about that forever, I did promote their products quite a bit but when I asked some of the reps they had no idea. This was on bb forums

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I know eh... find most other sports boring..
For sure man, baseball is a close second for me. But nothing beats hockey! Too bad my Wings didn't do anything this offseason yet.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For sure man, baseball is a close second for me. But nothing beats hockey! Too bad my Wings didn't do anything this offseason yet.
Yesss so much hockey. Loving what the pens have done this offseason so far. Big changes but for the better

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Yesss so much hockey. Loving what the pens have done this offseason so far. Big changes but for the better
For sure man. The central division got tough as hell this off-season. And the Hawks just signed Toews and Kane to 8 year extensions. Like 10.5$ million a season each, haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For sure man. The central division got tough as hell this off-season. And the Hawks just signed Toews and Kane to 8 year extensions. Like 10.5$ million a season each, haha.
Ha ya I saw that. When there new contracts kick in they alone will take up 28% of the projected total cap. Brutal for fielding an entire team with any other talent

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Ha ya I saw that. When there new contracts kick in they alone will take up 28% of the projected total cap. Brutal for fielding an entire team with any other talent
Yeah, it's going to be interesting what happens in a few years with that team.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it's going to be interesting what happens in a few years with that team.
It really will depend how much the cap increases too. If the projections are right, it could be tough but if it ends up being higher you guys are set. Those two are beasts especially come playoffs

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
It really will depend how much the cap increases too. If the projections are right, it could be tough but if it ends up being higher you guys are set. Those two are beasts especially come playoffs
They are, I'm not a Blackhawks fan though. Wings nut here.. We will be lucky if we get Mike Greene in a trade.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They are, I'm not a Blackhawks fan though. Wings nut here.. We will be lucky if we get Mike Greene in a trade.
Trust me you don't want him. As someone who's team now is in the same division he's a one trick pony. His defense is atrocious. He has a good shot and offensive instincts but he's lazy on d and a liability. He's also a total puss and gets hurt. You guys would be smart not to trade away anyone worthwhile like nyqvist or Tatar for him. If you can get him for a bag of pucks, then have at it tho ha

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Trust me you don't want him. As someone who's team now is in the same division he's a one trick pony. His defense is atrocious. He has a good shot and offensive instincts but he's lazy on d and a liability. He's also a total puss and gets hurt. You guys would be smart not to trade away anyone worthwhile like nyqvist or Tatar for him. If you can get him for a bag of pucks, then have at it tho ha
Haha, yeah.. He has been pretty injury prone. And I hope they don't ship either of those gunners off for anyone.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We were kind of hoping for Nyquist and Tatar for Tyler Myers

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, oh man. Holland would be hung.
We're basically guaranteed McDavid or Eichel next year. Plus we have the Islanders' 1st rounder, prob a top 5-10. Oh, and the Blues' 1st next year too. If we finish out of the worst position, bet on us doing a Lindros and trading our entire draft and a player to get McDavid.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hint for the Latenight Crew:

0709142221.jpg

You know the brand. This one is a harsh mistress: guess that product, AM - only one guess per player per hint! Who's up first?

P.S. - I'm pm'ing D2L the answer in advance so nobody has to worry that I'd show favor or change the product on them (not that I would, as we all want you guys to get free stuff!).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And the box of cereal as the backdrop - doesn't count. But it is a pretty tasty coconut granola :)