AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol guys nice post spree
Soul0wner takes the round

More later!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Back home and ready for the other hints :) missed on some good ones and the purple/white caps stumped me until you posted the panel! this is getting harder

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Product #8

This one has multiple hints if needed again, be sure before you guess as you only get one!

image-1670998432.jpg

Name that dye-free product!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
having just used condense the scoop is silver and narrower than this. Can we get a hint on scoop size (eg ~10g)?
Correct in that this is not condense, giving people a chance to be brave before posting a hint!

Sorry Bob, I bet you know this one too

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
My scoop was clear like above.. thats why i stated that..
my mellonbery was silver :eek: I'm stumped currently and condense was my first thought too but you are braver than I sir

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lots of shots in the dark here none right so far

Little longer then giving another hint for those holding off

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You never gave a hint in the first place :)
Lol picture and dye-free was the hint ;)
This is a harder one, most so far have been guessed instantly by the first person to see it lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Alright it has been posted an hour without a correct guess so for the people who played it safe here is your next hint;

The product is marketed to help with recovery, and the one depicted smells like watermelon

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, Bob, I'm pretty sure you can only guess once per round.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Certainly was it, congrats Jim!

That's a wrap for today back at it tomorrow :)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woohoo!

What gave it away to me was when you said that Bob should know it.

Which made me think either PES or USP and PES was already guessed.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Woohoo! What gave it away to me was when you said that Bob should know it. Which made me think either PES or USP and PES was already guessed.
Haha a hidden hint, well played

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job Jim. I would have thought The Solution would have got that instantly.
Me too, I'm surprised he didn't honestly.

Although, I need all the help I can get with how fast you guys are lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good job Jim. I would have thought The Solution would have got that instantly.
Considering a lot of BCAA Products all look similar with that small scoop, also Condense scoop is nearly identical and "Dye Free" as it states it right on the side of the tub.
Could of been a ton of things in all reality.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Should have saved a place on page one for this but I will periodically post up current qualifiers:

2x T-Bone
Quads of steel
Wasme
Ca2pa
Piston Honda
Soul0wner
Jimbuick

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering a lot of BCAA Products all look similar with that small scoop, also Condense scoop is nearly identical and "Dye Free" as it states it right on the side of the tub.
Could of been a ton of things in all reality.
I agree, could have been. That's why I waited for more info.

But its also has to be products that driven likes, because the pics are coming from his stash. And he's been around long enough for most of us to know which supps he uses.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I agree, could have been. That's why I waited for more info. But its also has to be products that driven likes, because the pics are coming from his stash. And he's been around long enough for most of us to know which supps he uses.
Advantage goes to the AM veterans on that front.

There will also be product descriptions coming but I like the picture hints.

I believe my Orbit-brother Hyde will be dropping in here as well with some hints to mix it up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Advantage goes to the AM veterans on that front.

There will also be product descriptions coming but I like the picture hints.

I believe my Orbit-brother Hyde will be dropping in here as well with some hints to mix it up
Sure will - in fact, how about a bonus round for the evening browsers?!!!

The trim is blue at the top, in case the lighting isn't clear. This is from a sample pack. If you use this baby though, you'll know this design for sure:

0706142036.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jimbuick takes the impromptu bonus round!

Was wondering how many would recognize that logo - it's a bit of a niche product. Driven2lift make sure you get jim down for this, unless you'd like me to keep a separate tally.

I'm all evening activity with my work schedule right now, so keep an eye out for late night opportunities to pop up when you least expect it!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
jimbuick takes the impromptu bonus round! Was wondering how many would recognize that logo - it's a bit of a niche product. Driven2lift make sure you get jim down for this, unless you'd like me to keep a separate tally. I'm all evening activity with my work schedule right now, so keep an eye out for late night opportunities to pop up when you least expect it!
Hell ya good to see you back brother
We can hit them with hints around the clock when least expected ;)

I will repost the tally daily and do it together. TBH I didn't know that one its good we get some variation in here too

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jimbuick takes the impromptu bonus round!

Was wondering how many would recognize that logo - it's a bit of a niche product. Driven2lift make sure you get jim down for this, unless you'd like me to keep a separate tally.

I'm all evening activity with my work schedule right now, so keep an eye out for late night opportunities to pop up when you least expect it!
I actually didn't know it, but I am actually home this time so I scrolled through the orbit page looking for it.

I figured it was a preworkout (since its a sample) and just went through looking at the good ones until I saw it.

I actually prefer the later hints, I work evenings so I am usually up til 2-3 and don't get up until 11 or so lol. I just prefer to be awake at night instead of getting up in the AM.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell ya good to see you back brother
We can hit them with hints around the clock when least expected ;)

I will repost the tally daily and do it together. TBH I didn't know that one its good we get some variation in here too
Thanks - buddy's wedding went awesome, & the holiday weekend was really nice. Excited to get back in the gym tomorrow though!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Morning hint!

image-761530985.jpg

Name that product AM!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Soul0wner takes another round,
More later!

Some people are so quick I am thinking they have this thread set for email notifications lol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Soul0wner takes another round,
More later!

Some people are so quick I am thinking they have this thread set for email notifications lol
thinking the same thing, that's one early ass hint