Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Oral YK-11 Experiences

Marketpro4k

Member
Currently running 600 test, 400 primo, and recently introduced 20mg of YK-11 to the stack and holy ****…aside from Superdrol, I’ve never experienced a compound pack on dense and hard size so quickly (within a week). Skin feels full and tight particularly the pecs and delts. No side effects so far and three weeks in. I haven’t noticed much in terms of strength but the dry size is very apparent. Shocked that this compound isn’t more popular. Anyone else experiment with it?
 
I've never tried it but have been curious. I wonder if it would be good without test or other anabolics as a stand alone? I have a feeling the myostatin blocking effect is immensely better on cycle.
 
I've never tried it but have been curious. I wonder if it would be good without test or other anabolics as a stand alone? I have a feeling the myostatin blocking effect is immensely better on cycle.
I wouldn’t run it without test as a base and I’ve read the same on other forums while researching it
 
Currently running 600 test, 400 primo, and recently introduced 20mg of YK-11 to the stack and holy ****…aside from Superdrol, I’ve never experienced a compound pack on dense and hard size so quickly (within a week). Skin feels full and tight particularly the pecs and delts. No side effects so far and three weeks in. I haven’t noticed much in terms of strength but the dry size is very apparent. Shocked that this compound isn’t more popular. Anyone else experiment with it?
I love that ratio of test to primo, bro...this is what I usually run during a blast

You will love the injectable yk 11 if youre responding so well to the oral version...most people say it is WAY stronger
 
I love that ratio of test to primo, bro...this is what I usually run during a blast

You will love the injectable yk 11 if youre responding so well to the oral version...most people say it is WAY stronger
I sometimes run 1000 test w/800 primo. Now that’s where Primo really shines! And yes, I’m on the prowl for injectable YK. Amazing compound so far.
 
i tried oral yk-11 back in 2017 nd had no results, it was the raw powder from a texas based research site that went under back in 2019 or 2020, think my raws were fake though
 
i tried oral yk-11 back in 2017 nd had no results, it was the raw powder from a texas based research site that went under back in 2019 or 2020, think my raws were fake though
They had to be fake. Superdrol is the only closest compound I’ve run with nearly instant effects. Significant effects at that. I’ve also now got some injectable on the way from amino asylum to compare.
 
Currently running 600 test, 400 primo, and recently introduced 20mg of YK-11 to the stack and holy ****…aside from Superdrol, I’ve never experienced a compound pack on dense and hard size so quickly (within a week). Skin feels full and tight particularly the pecs and delts. No side effects so far and three weeks in. I haven’t noticed much in terms of strength but the dry size is very apparent. Shocked that this compound isn’t more popular. Anyone else experiment with it?
I've ran it a few times it was ok, didn't get much from it, now to be fair I've never done more than 10mg

Injectable YK11 was much better made me want to headbutt a wall about an hour after, very good pwo with very high aggression. 7mg four times a week sounds akin to your experience.
 
How long you been on your Test/Primo? I think it’s a big chance that your cycle “kicked in” and the effects your feelings/seeing is from Test/Primo and not the YK since the oral version seem to be pretty useless, unless your YK is something else.
 
How long you been on your Test/Primo? I think it’s a big chance that your cycle “kicked in” and the effects your feelings/seeing is from Test/Primo and not the YK since the oral version seem to be pretty useless, unless your YK is something else.
I’ve been on test and primo the better half of a year so I definitely know when the yk11 began doing its thing.
 
Just be careful with the volume with it. Decent amount of anecdotal stuff online about tendon injuries on it. Who knows if it’s real , like literally…. Since no human studies. Could be Internet folklore. Some people have said it has a drying effect kind of like winny. Wish there was more data on it.
 
Just be careful with the volume with it. Decent amount of anecdotal stuff online about tendon injuries on it. Who knows if it’s real , like literally…. Since no human studies. Could be Internet folklore. Some people have said it has a drying effect kind of like winny. Wish there was more data on it.
Yeah I don’t mind being a guinea pig with certain compounds, Yk being one of them, after pouring through threads across forums. I’m pleasantly surprised at the results and glad I tried it.
 
Yeah I don’t mind being a guinea pig with certain compounds, Yk being one of them, after pouring through threads across forums. I’m pleasantly surprised at the results and glad I tried it.

I’m with you. I do wish there was more on it out there though.

We know it’s a sarm but with a steroidal backbone more similar to a 19 nor. Seems to act more like a dht though, or at least drier than deca and trest and some of the other oral progestins like max lmg.

I haven’t seen anything about myocarditis or liver injury with it. Seen a decent amount of case reports about those though with RAD-140 actually. YK is more obscure though and not near as widely used

At least with some of the designers we had some human data (superdrol, m1t, msten, m1a, DMZ) all had human data. Others like P-stanz, furaza, m14add are just pros to medical grade steroids . Easier to extrapolate safety data on those
 
Back
Top