Oral Winstrol

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
So I've got some var left over but winny has always been on my list...so I really want to run it in the next month. Anyone have experience with this as an oral? Buddy says the hair shredding is bad, which is the only thing that worries me. Just want to make sure oral is even worth it, he keeps telling me it's not as good as Var all around. Potential to stack with Hdrol from pre ban. Cheers.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
First what test base would you be running with the Winni, second what liver support are you running with the Winni, third you haven't studied enough to know you shouldn't run two orals at once so I would say you most likely shouldn't run anything.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol.

Renodaret

Awards
I just did 12 weeks of winny 5 on 2 week off 5 on. 40mg ed. With 500mg cyp pw. Got great results.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A guy who used to work for the same company as me ran oral winstrol. I never personally got to work with him but I was told he got some awesome results and was strong as an ox (don’t know what his test base was). I was also told he used to like to get pretty boozed up sometimes and he’d always piss blood the next morning. I think oral winstrol in particular might be extra toxic. But my story is heresay.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
A guy who used to work for the same company as me ran oral winstrol. I never personally got to work with him but I was told he got some awesome results and was strong as an ox (don’t know what his test base was). I was also told he used to like to get pretty boozed up sometimes and he’d always piss blood the next morning. I think oral winstrol in particular might be extra toxic. But my story is heresay.
LOL sounds like a champ!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've got some var left over but winny has always been on my list...so I really want to run it in the next month. Anyone have experience with this as an oral? Buddy says the hair shredding is bad, which is the only thing that worries me. Just want to make sure oral is even worth it, he keeps telling me it's not as good as Var all around. Potential to stack with Hdrol from pre ban. Cheers.
Every bit as good if not a little better than anavar performance wise. The oral is really the same as the injectable (the inj is literally raw powder suspended in water so you can drink it). I've used both (inj and oral) and didn't notice any difference in effectiveness whatsoever.

That being said it will harden you up and is a pretty good builder as well. I think it has the edge over var in the ability to build muscle. Better pumps and fullness go to anavar which basically come on after first couple doses. Both give a bump in strength but I think Winstrol is a little better. Anavar is better for endurance IME. Anavar better vascularity, Winstrol better "hardener".

Now for the side effects- this is where for me the decision maker. Winstrol will dry you at and is terrible on joints. If you have anything (knees, elbows etc) already injured there's a good possibility winny will make it worse. Anavar on the other hand promotes collagen synthesis so actually makes the joints feel a little better (padded ) IME. Also Winstrol is harder on the lipids and I believe more toxic than var.

Those being the primary 2 differences in decision making. If these sides don't really bother you run it. Its an amazing compound (the best finisher imo) it just comes with a cost. You can start it at 25mg which is an effective dose and work up from there. Definitely won't need more than 50mg/day for 5 weeks.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol is the best finnisher out there, also gives size and stamina. Halo is arguably better but just like with var it can add water that's why you get fullness with var that will go away after cycle just like winstrol sheds water that will come back. Winstrol gives me a little pain in the fingers that goes away after the cycle and var has the most annoying pumps. You can arguably stack both with winstrol at 25 and var at 25 to avoid sides from both.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol is the best finnisher out there, also gives size and stamina. Halo is arguably better but just like with var it can add water that's why you get fullness with var that will go away after cycle just like winstrol sheds water that will come back. Winstrol gives me a little pain in the fingers that goes away after the cycle and var has the most annoying pumps. You can arguably stack both with winstrol at 25 and var at 25 to avoid sides from both.
The shin pumps I got from Var while on the treadmill were insane. At 75mg I couldn't even walk. Really want to try Winni but just worried it will be a waste for the water just to come back... the gains on var were easy to hold onto

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The shin pumps I got from Var while on the treadmill were insane. At 75mg I couldn't even walk. Really want to try Winni but just worried it will be a waste for the water just to come back... the gains on var were easy to hold onto
Winstrol are just as easy. Stronger compound too

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna throw this out there. If you’ve watched “Icarus,” the movie on the Russian doping scandal, then you’ll remember that winstrol was the most commonly used steroid by Russian athletes. That tells me that winstrol must be better than anavar and most other compounds in terms of performance. So if your an athlete then I would assume you will see better strength, speed, and endurance gains from winstrol. And if your not playing a sport, those traits will obviously benefit you in weight lifting and bodybuilding, or whatever you plan on doing.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol are just as easy. Stronger compound too
Chados, I just got off a 8 week Var run roughly 5-6 weeks ago. Needless to say due to the mildness of the compound, would you say in another week or 2 I could hop back on? Always have run time off= time back on and it has worked for me.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chados, I just got off a 8 week Var run roughly 5-6 weeks ago. Needless to say due to the mildness of the compound, would you say in another week or 2 I could hop back on? Always have run time off= time back on and it has worked for me.
If you're asking about cholesterol, cardiovascular safety, keeping your dick working then taking time off is great.

If you're worried about the liver you'll be fine if you have an healthy liver. You can run anadrol for a year and not damage your liver. This 4-6 weeks has been recommended by companies producing prohormones (not to get sued) if you end up damaging your liver. Var and winstrol are medical compounds meant to run for a pretty long time (for medical purposes). That being said there's no point not coming off cause you will for sure be healthier doing so

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
If you're asking about cholesterol, cardiovascular safety, keeping your dick working then taking time off is great.

If you're worried about the liver you'll be fine if you have an healthy liver. You can run anadrol for a year and not damage your liver. This 4-6 weeks has been recommended by companies producing prohormones (not to get sued) if you end up damaging your liver. Var and winstrol are medical compounds meant to run for a pretty long time (for medical purposes). That being said there's no point not coming off cause you will for sure be healthier doing so
Thx bro, so I ran DMZ for the first 4 weeks of the cycle...I am probably 8 weeks off DMZ. Have 2 bottles of Hdrol left and was going to run it with them in the next 2 weeks. Liver is good, Hdrol really never wreaked havoc on my liver like DMZ did. Feeling good though.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx bro, so I ran DMZ for the first 4 weeks of the cycle...I am probably 8 weeks off DMZ. Have 2 bottles of Hdrol left and was going to run it with them in the next 2 weeks. Liver is good, Hdrol really never wreaked havoc on my liver like DMZ did. Feeling good though.
Liver is the least problem you have really. It's better to completly go all in 3 first cycles than having small cycles for a long time and for many years. Having high blood pressure , cholesterol etc for a longer period of time is what's really dangerous. For some reason people wants to go the other way around to (try out the compounds) it's beneficial in its own right for sure but not for the gains or the health.

Running a tren anadrol first cycle might make you crazy but the gains and your health will be better off then running 3 mild cycles constantly having your cholesterol and blood pressure high for 9 months than 8 weeks of prop/ace. Make sure your bloods are okay before adding more, just a little tip.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Liver is the least problem you have really. It's better to completly go all in 3 first cycles than having small cycles for a long time and for many years. Having high blood pressure , cholesterol etc for a longer period of time is what's really dangerous. For some reason people wants to go the other way around to (try out the compounds) it's beneficial in its own right for sure but not for the gains or the health.

Running a tren anadrol first cycle might make you crazy but the gains and your health will be better off then running 3 mild cycles constantly having your cholesterol and blood pressure high for 9 months than 8 weeks of prop/ace. Make sure your bloods are okay before adding more, just a little tip.
You're the man bro.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like the thought of 25mg var plus 25mg winny vs 50mg winny. Way better on your health and joints.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the thought of 25mg var plus 25mg winny vs 50mg winny. Way better on your health and joints.
Yup.. I have been told mk677 works wonders with the joint problems though, problem being mk can bloat some people. Winstrol is also harder overall on the body.